VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
At least the Aunt Isn't a step aunt

Who the heck invented stepcest it sucks and isn't real incest imo
Patreon kinda forced these terms a bit, and the rest kinda became a meme in itself. Stepcest is something, but then there's the landlord/landlady/tenant thing, that is even worse in my opinion.

Reactions: tbz1983 and Joshy92

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys any news about the gold edition? I know that someone have posted some sort of upgrade, but reading the comment of the person who posted it, he himself is not sure that it is actually 100% gold edition. So i'm confused as to what to do. Because I'd like to be sure I'm playing the right version, with no limitations. Also because I use the walk mod by JokerLeader

So I was wondering is there a public release planned? Or if some good soul can post the gold editon.

Also because i try to use the upgrade from normal to gold edition. But the game do not use me save file in the correct way.
I mean i load a save and the game do not start from where i save, but a few moments before.
As if it loads the scene from moments before and not from where it saves.
Example:
My last save is from v3.2.1 i save the moment the mother and the son are in the shower ( they are pretending to be two normal people and not mother and son). Basically I saved some texts before (2 lines of text ) the old version finish.
But when i load the game in this new 3.3.1 (with the normal to gold upgrade) the save load me game at the start of the scene, where the mother is in the kitchen and go in the bathroom where the son ( he is washing ).
If someone can give me some advice is really welcome.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hi guys any news about the gold edition? I know that someone have posted some sort of upgrade, but reading the comment of the person who posted it, he himself is not sure that it is actually 100% gold edition. So i'm confused as to what to do. Because I'd like to be sure I'm playing the right version, with no limitations. Also because I use the walk mod by JokerLeader

So I was wondering is there a public release planned? Or if some good soul can post the gold editon.

Also because i try to use the upgrade from normal to gold edition. But the game do not use me save file in the correct way.
I mean i load a save and the game do not start from where i save, but a few moments before.
As if it loads the scene from moments before and not from where it saves.
Example:
My last save is from v3.2.1 i save the moment the mother and the son are in the shower ( they are pretending to be two normal people and not mother and son). Basically I saved some texts before (2 lines of text ) the old version finish.
But when i load the game in this new 3.3.1 (with the normal to gold upgrade) the save load me game at the start of the scene, where the mother is in the kitchen and go in the bathroom where the son ( he is washing ).
If someone can give me some advice is really welcome.
Thanks in advance
This is not due to my upgrade pack. I've just added the missing music and modified the script options.rpy to fake it's a gold.
So, the problem is in your save, sorry.
The reason for which I can't state it's a true gold is because there is no music and walkthrough in the last normal update. and I don't know if i'ts the same in the Gold edition

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This is not due to my upgrade pack. I've just added the missing music and modified the script options.rpy to fake it's a gold.
So, the problem is in your save, sorry.
The reason for which I can't state it's a true gold is because there is no music and walkthrough in the last normal update. and I don't know if i'ts the same in the Gold edition
I don't know what causes the problem. But this is the second time this has happened to me in two different game.
And after a possible new update. I thought it was due to the upgrade, because if I play without it, it doesn't happen. So I don't understand why. But is not a problem, at last only go back a little. The important thing is not all the game :ROFLMAO:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
this may be a stupid question... I have a lot of black screens from the hospital on... you guys know why?
Windows, androïd, Mac ???
Anyway, most of the times, this is due to a corrupted game. So you have to redownload it.

Last edited:

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Hi guys any news about the gold edition?
Seems like only the "normal" edition is out right now. (out of the walled patreon garden that is)
Gold version requires a $40/mo sub, the normal is half that.I do hope gold edition is posted soon though, love me some extras~

edit: wrote too quickly forgot a whole word. smh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Seems like only the "normal" edition is out right now. (out of the walled patreon garden that is)
Gold version requires a $40/mo sub, the normal is half that.I do hope gold edition is posted soon though, love me some extras~

edit: wrote too quickly forgot a whole word. smh.
Just an FYI......Gold version is only $20 per month, not $40 as you stated. The $40 version is the immediate accessibility version once uploaded by game developer. $40 = immediate / $20 = Gold version with walkthrough included, released five days after $40 access / $5 = normal version with no walkthrough also released five days after $40 access quite reasonable pricing tiers and developer deserves the support for this excellent game

Reactions: keefer43

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Just an FYI......Gold version is only $20 per month, not $40 as you stated.
I stand corrected. Seeing his post
Hi guys,
The third episode of this season is done. It took a lot more than expected, but it's done.

DOWNLOAD

+20$ patrons
+5$ patrons
I was too quick when checking the posts I saw the Gold was released and it was 40$ to access, but yeah: immediately.
Indeed, no complaint on the tiers. It takes a team, people got to eat.

Reactions: KrusherKev
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes