VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
To make some small clarifications. I have started this series in February to see if I can work with a writer for my main game. Then for the UI and coding part, I hired someone because I need a good coder in my team for the development of the main games, then I hired someone to do the renders, but I didn't liked what he has done, so I redid them myself and I know that I won't be working with him for the main game.
So since February until August all I did was lay down a story plan for the writer to follow, make less than 150 and integrate the story in the project the codder did.
So If you think that 20 renders in a month might affect the development of the main game, then you have a really bad opinion about me. I spend around 80-100 hours in a week, working on No More Money. All I did was spend 1 or 2 hours a week on these games. Sometimes I just needed to work on something else, because doing animations 12 hours a day has become tiresome and taking a step back, do something else really helps. These games are completed and once I release them I will not go back on them, I will not make new versions. That's all...

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
To make some small clarifications. I have started this series in February to see if I can work with a writer for my main game. Then for the UI and coding part, I hired someone because I need a good coder in my team for the development of the main games, then I hired someone to do the renders, but I didn't liked what he has done, so I redid them myself and I know that I won't be working with him for the main game.
So since February until August all I did was lay down a story plan for the writer to follow, make less than 150 and integrate the story in the project the codder did.
So If you think that 20 renders in a month might affect the development of the main game, then you have a really bad opinion about me. I spend around 80-100 hours in a week, working on No More Money. All I did was spend 1 or 2 hours a week on these games. Sometimes I just needed to work on something else, because doing animations 12 hours a day has become tiresome and taking a step back, do something else really helps. These games are completed and once I release them I will not go back on them, I will not make new versions. That's all...
You are a responsible and accountable Developer and also a good communicator. A Rare and Precious commodity here. Please keep doing what you are doing - it's working very well as far as I can tell.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well this episode was written at the same time as the previous one and unfortunately it has more animations, but I'll try with the next episodes to keep them to a minimum, except for the important characters.
kat must always have aminations :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KrusherKev

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Well this episode was written at the same time as the previous one and unfortunately it has more animations, but I'll try with the next episodes to keep them to a minimum, except for the important characters.
Nothing wrong with the animations, adds to the game and some supporters really like the high quality animations even if slows down the game development...

Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Nothing wrong with the animations, adds to the game and some supporters really like the high quality animations even if slows down the game development...
Agreed - RoyalCandy does a good job with the animations - I liked how in the last update there were a number of them in the same scene that made the encounter (thinking Charlotte's, here) and scene feel like it was more realistic because the way the characters moved between positions made the scene somewhat multi-staged which felt a lot more realistic to me.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Agreed - RoyalCandy does a good job with the animations - I liked how in the last update there were a number of them in the same scene that made the encounter (thinking Charlotte's, here) and scene feel like it was more realistic because the way the characters moved between positions made the scene somewhat multi-staged which felt a lot more realistic to me.
Yeah, Charlotte sure was in multiple positions, especially towards the end of the episode :) waiting for Tris and Charlotte and Bea to be in a few more "positions" over the next few updates ;) individually, then combos :LOL:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Nothing unfortunate about it. If I put in my two cents to you it is shut out all the bellyachers and continue at your pace on your own creative course. You communicate your development progress accurately and effectively to your patrons, and that will keep them with you. The non paying impatient malcontents griping at you and calling you out your name aren't worth the keyboard time to respond, much less give their criticisms any credence. Your work is splendid. I enjoy playing it immensely every time there is a release. Last thing I'd like to see you do is compromise quality and creativity to satisfy people with no interest in anything but their own gratification even if it diminishes the quality of your product. Then they'll be the first ones to gripe about those compromises make no mistake. You see, your credibility and reputation is meaningless to them. It, however, means everything to you. Be true to that.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
The game you make and that your patrons (and the filthy pirates around here) like and enjoy is your vision and intention. If you compromise that then you won't produce the content you want to make. You do what you think is best, because that's what got us the great AVN you've made so far.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah, Charlotte sure was in multiple positions, especially towards the end of the episode :) waiting for Tris and Charlotte and Bea to be in a few more "positions" over the next few updates ;) individually, then combos :LOL:
Ya I'm really looking forward to Tris' scene - I may be in the minority, but I hope that first sex scene especially is more on the slow / romantic side - RC does great kissing animations, we just haven't seen one with Tris yet, so I'd like to see a lot of that, personally with her during that scene.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Ya I'm really looking forward to Tris' scene - I may be in the minority, but I hope that first sex scene especially is more on the slow / romantic side - RC does great kissing animations, we just haven't seen one with Tris yet, so I'd like to see a lot of that, personally with her during that scene.
The first MC + Tris kiss / kissing scene is a kinda hot topic on discord, quite a few people have given opinions and have expressed a desire to see it (and soon hopefully) and knowing that Tris is not in the next episode just prolongs the agony.....I mean the anticipation :) I certainly think the first sex scenes with Tris / Bea / Charlotte will be the soft, lovey, be gentle with the women kinda setup at least on the real estate job path of course, on the club job path, figure only Charlotte's initial sex scene will still be kinda gentle, fully expect MC on that path to more or less be forceful with a permissive Tris / Bea. Especially the later in S3 that the sex occurs, as MC will become continually more "badass" as the season progresses.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya I'm sad that this next update isn't going to have Tris in it. I'll still download it and give it a go but I'm guessing it'll be very short since I have nothing in the romance category going on with any characters except Tris.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Ya I'm sad that this next update isn't going to have Tris in it. I'll still download it and give it a go but I'm guessing it'll be very short since I have nothing in the romance category going on with any characters except Tris.
Have noticed some people on discord indicating they started the game over with a play through ensuring a path that included either Lisa or Lauren as a love interest, and the other one as a side piece.....there is supposedly something very new to the game planned for the upcoming episode, that may very well ;) ;) include MC + Lisa + Lauren....all at the same time :giggle: Yes, it will be difficult to miss out on Tris for an episode release but she's gonna so miss the MC and hopefully be really happy once he's back from Denise's for the week or so

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razrback16
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes