VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I think it's a good thing to take a break from them and focus on Denise
Maybe not "good" as Tris and Charlotte are the fan favorites, but it is true that Denise needs screen time and development. Some alone time for a week or so just MC + Denise might just add some more action to the story....shooting practice and fight training action ;)

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I understand that Charlotte & Tris are the main appeal of this VN for most people, but there are other love interests and their plotlines can't progress if every update is focused on Charlotte & Tris, as the last two were. I, for one, am interested in seeing how things play out if you're dating Lauren or Lisa and seeing the other on the side.

Last edited:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I understand that Charlotte & Tris are the main appeal of this VN for most people, but there are other love interests and their plotlines can't progress if every update is focused on Charlotte & Tris, as the last two were. I, for one, am interested in seeing how things play out if you're dating Lauren or Lisa and seeing the other on the side.
Well, you are certainly going to be happy with the next episode then, as it is supposed to mostly be about the other love interests, such as Lisa / Lauren / Emma etc....not sure how it plays out, but we do know that the MC is still home for one more night before he and Denise drive to her place for the next week or so....MC might be kinda busy that evening

Last edited:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Denis Yes, but I think upcoming episode is all about side characters. I think denis is on episode 5
Going to assume that the next episode will cover several days, we know MC is home for one more night then drives with Denise to her home for a week or so, figure the next episode will contain the evening at home, the next morning including the drive, and probably the first couple of days at least of MC being at Denise's

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Well, you are certainly going to be happy with the next episode then, as it is supposed to mostly be about the other love interests, such as Lisa / Lauren / Emma etc....not sure how it plays out, but we do know that the MC is still home for one more night before he and Denise drive to her place for the next week or so....MC might be kinda busy that evening
Yeah, i'm looking forward to the next update. I've got one save where the MC is trying to start something with Lisa while dating Lauren (which led to him getting caught by Emma) and one where he's cheating on Lisa with Lauren (no Emma) so it should be interesting. :devilish:

Reactions: KrusherKev

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
If I'm interpreting the thread correctly, does only the gold version currently have music? I know there's a mod for gold but it didn't work with Joker's mod so idk if I should wait for something or keep playing.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
If I'm interpreting the thread correctly, does only the gold version currently have music? I know there's a mod for gold but it didn't work with Joker's mod so idk if I should wait for something or keep playing.
The game does not have music as of S3 E3...through no fault of the developer, the source for some/most of the music pulled the license for the music to be included in an "adult game". This issue seems to be affecting quite a few games. The developer has stated he is looking for alternative sources of music. The music up to S3 E2 absolutely rocked....hopefully a good solution can be found soon. Gold edition contains an integrated walk through, that is the difference between gold and normal edition....nothing to do with have / doesn't have music.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
The game does not have music as of S3 E3...through no fault of the developer, the source for some/most of the music pulled the license for the music to be included in an "adult game". This issue seems to be affecting quite a few games. The developer has stated he is looking for alternative sources of music. The music up to S3 E2 absolutely rocked....hopefully a good solution can be found soon. Gold edition contains an integrated walk through, that is the difference between gold and normal edition....nothing to do with have / doesn't have music.
Ah gotcha. I heard that's been happening a lot lately, sucks especially because the right music really enhances a game. Especially when it's fit for the tone and mood and not just aesthetic. The emotion of a scene comes through, like a certain game with a girl on a bridge, or the game with the girl in my pic. So yeah, I really hope either the sources reconsider or they're able to find suitable replacements.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ah gotcha. I heard that's been happening a lot lately, sucks especially because the right music really enhances a game. Especially when it's fit for the tone and mood and not just aesthetic. The emotion of a scene comes through, like a certain game with a girl on a bridge, or the game with the girl in my pic. So yeah, I really hope either the sources reconsider or they're able to find suitable replacements.
Yep. Music adds a TON to these games and especially the romance scenes. And certain devs really know how to match the music to really enhance them to a maximum and RoyalCandy is one of those devs. Really hope he's able to fix this as the silence while playing the latest episode was quite noticeable.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Yep. Music adds a TON to these games and especially the romance scenes. And certain devs really know how to match the music to really enhance them to a maximum and RoyalCandy is one of those devs. Really hope he's able to fix this as the silence while playing the latest episode was quite noticeable.
I'm playing through for the first time and I can tell where there is supposed to be music, I can only imagine how good that fit. And yeah, some devs have a knack for putting the perfect music in their games.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I'm playing through for the first time and I can tell where there is supposed to be music, I can only imagine how good that fit. And yeah, some devs have a knack for putting the perfect music in their games.
There is a GREAT 177 song playlist available on youtube for No More Money, by a youtube "artist" I guess would be the appropriate term. He compiled an amazing official sound track type playlist for the game, and has lots of music playlists for various games. While you would kind of have to match up the song to the image he picked as the visual, it shouldn't be too hard after going thru the playlist / game a little bit, he did an excellent job of matching song to visual. The playlist is for the beginning of the game S1 E1 all the way to the end of S2 E5.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rampage97

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
There is a GREAT 177 song playlist available on youtube for No More Money, by a youtube "artist" I guess would be the appropriate term. He compiled an amazing official sound track type playlist for the game, and has lots of music playlists for various games. While you would kind of have to match up the song to the image he picked as the visual, it shouldn't be too hard after going thru the playlist / game a little bit, he did an excellent job of matching song to visual. The playlist is for the beginning of the game S1 E1 all the way to the end of S2 E5.
That's awesome I'll check it out

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Odd question, but why does Joker's Mod say 3.3.0 when I can only see 3.3.1 in the changelog? Should I stop after S3 E2 if I want the mod to work?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Odd question, but why does Joker's Mod say 3.3.0 when I can only see 3.3.1 in the changelog? Should I stop after S3 E2 if I want the mod to work?
There mod only works for gold, the gold edition is a DLC/higher tier bonus. The gold edition ONLY adds a WT, the normal edition does not, doesn't necessarily need it. There is NO missing content in gold vs normal besides the WT.

Can always use URM if needed: Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.15.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes