VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
legally speaking (In many countries) - biological, step, and even adopted is incest. It isn't limited to blood ties.

Regardless, is the incest patch up to date as it the one linked states it only goes to season 2 ep 7.
I don't know about the patch tbh
I have been too lazy to try it lol

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
View attachment 2861623
View attachment 2861624

Dev had to remove contents in his previous game because of NTR backlash which ended up abandoned and now he is back at it again.
I haven't abandoned the game because of the backlash, but because of the complexity of the game. As for NTR, Rejected No More was not supposed to have NTR content, but some things were perceived as such. However with Dirty Texts - Are You Sure, things are different. The whole game is made on the premise of open marriage. If you do not like NTR, then there is no point in downloading the game in the first place. Initially all 3 stories were packed in one single game and you had to choose which story to play, but since this story has NTR I decided to split the game in 3 different smaller games, so nobody could complain that they paid for an NTR game. Just like KrusherKev said, the NTR will be avoidable, but to be honest, avoiding the NTR will make the game shorter, still enjoyable, but the game is meant to be played with NTR content. One out of 3 stories has NTR. With my games I want to be able to touch many fetishes. I want to increase the fan base, so if one of 3 games is not for everybody I understand.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I haven't abandoned the game because of the backlash, but because of the complexity of the game. As for NTR, Rejected No More was not supposed to have NTR content, but some things were perceived as such. However with Dirty Texts - Are You Sure, things are different. The whole game is made on the premise of open marriage. If you do not like NTR, then there is no point in downloading the game in the first place. Initially all 3 stories were packed in one single game and you had to choose which story to play, but since this story has NTR I decided to split the game in 3 different smaller games, so nobody could complain that they paid for an NTR game. Just like KrusherKev said, the NTR will be avoidable, but to be honest, avoiding the NTR will make the game shorter, still enjoyable, but the game is meant to be played with NTR content. One out of 3 stories has NTR. With my games I want to be able to touch many fetishes. I want to increase the fan base, so if one of 3 games is not for everybody I understand.
I hope you will continue Paradox.
Not right now,but sometime in the future.
When NMM is close to completion.

Reactions: KrusherKev

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I hope you will continue Paradox.
Not right now,but sometime in the future.
When NMM is close to completion.
+1 to that idea Paradox was off to a great start and hopefully does get worked on again in the future.....or would that be in the past.....time travel game so sooo confused lol :LOL:

Reactions: Grif1001

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
It's been a Looong time since i played. Is there any negative effects to dating all the women at same time yet?

Ammy143

Nov 13, 2021

Where to find this this?

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello friends , I am not a spammer, I ask a repeated question in games that have strong rendering and models because there is no way to find out it unless I play 3-4 hours in each game to understand it

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Hello friends , I am not a spammer, I ask a repeated question in games that have strong rendering and models because there is no way to find out it unless I play 3-4 hours in each game to understand it

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance
Game has a mix of the two personalities you describe, MC has an initial girlfriend who is willing to do anything for him :sneaky: and in the course of the game (as long as you have their love paths open) he gains three additional sex partners relatively easily (Sheila, Lisa/Lauren, Darlene/Katrina) However, the main prize(s) of the game do have stronger personalities and it will take time and MC making correct decisions regarding each of the main love interests to get them to fall for and eventually have a sexual relationship with the MC (Charlotte, Tris, Denise, Bea) The main four prizes of the game have not yet been conquered by the MC and although each is in their own way falling for him, there is still some work to be done to get past any lingering hesitations based on relationship (Char/Tris/Denise) or still developing relationship (Bea)

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
What does Lisa break up with him also?
Not in any of my gameplays, Lisa does not break up with MC, although maybe it is possible....if I remember corectly there are couple of options for the player to make on MC's behalf when Emma catches him cheating with Lisa, but I don't recall either of the choices leading to Lisa beaking up with MC will have to go and check that out

Reactions: ThaDude1977

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Lisa doesn't know about the other girls yet. Considering her ex-boyfriend also cheated on her, i don't see it going well when/if she finds out...
Normally would agree, but 99% positive that eventually Lisa and Lauren, regardless of which is MC's girlfriend and which one is the side piece, will agree to share the MC...just the fact the if you are on Lauren's love path, Lisa is willing to be the side piece

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes