VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Normally would agree, but 99% positive that eventually Lisa and Lauren, regardless of which is MC's girlfriend and which one is the side piece, will agree to share the MC...just the fact the if you are on Lauren's love path, Lisa is willing to be the side piece
Hmm, i don't know about that. Lisa feels very guilty about meeting up with the MC behind Lauren's back and runs off after he kisses her. She likes the MC but she doesn't seem to be the type to betray her friend in that way. Lauren, on the other hand, is a terrible friend. I thought she was testing the MC when she asked him to touch her boobs, but nope, she's just that shameless and doesn't seem to have any problem whatsoever with being the MC's side piece.

Emma gives the MC permission to be with other girls because she has abandonment issues and has become dependant on him. I think she would agree to almost anything if it meant she could still be his girlfriend.

Lisa/Lauren have strong feelings for the MC, but is that enough for them not only to forgive the MC but also their best friend for going behind their back and then agreeing to share him? I think not, especially if you also add Emma to the mix. I don't see my Lauren + Emma + Lisa side piece save ending well but i'm gonna keep going until it blows up in my face. :cool::KEK:

Last edited:

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Hmm, i don't know about that. Lisa feels very guilty about meeting up with the MC behind Lauren's back and runs off after he kisses her. She likes the MC but she doesn't seem to be the type to betray her friend in that way. Lauren, on the other hand, is a terrible friend. I thought she was testing the MC when she asked him to touch her boobs, but nope, she's just that shameless and doesn't seem to have any problem whatsoever with being the MC's side piece.

Emma gives the MC permission to be with other girls because she has abandonment issues and has become dependant on him. I think she would agree to almost anything if it meant she could still be his girlfriend.

Lisa/Lauren have strong feelings for the MC, but is that enough for them not only to forgive the MC but also their best friend for going behind their back and then agreeing to share him? I think not, especially if you also add Emma to the mix. I don't see my Lauren + Emma + Lisa side piece save ending well but i'm gonna keep going until it blows up in my face. :cool::KEK:
right now... I just wanna kill Katerina.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
let's see: she had me kidnapped, humiliated me by beating me tied up, threatened me and my family... yeeeaaah... not really caring.

Reactions: jotaerre

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
I haven't abandoned the game because of the backlash, but because of the complexity of the game. As for NTR, Rejected No More was not supposed to have NTR content, but some things were perceived as such. However with Dirty Texts - Are You Sure, things are different. The whole game is made on the premise of open marriage. If you do not like NTR, then there is no point in downloading the game in the first place. Initially all 3 stories were packed in one single game and you had to choose which story to play, but since this story has NTR I decided to split the game in 3 different smaller games, so nobody could complain that they paid for an NTR game. Just like KrusherKev said, the NTR will be avoidable, but to be honest, avoiding the NTR will make the game shorter, still enjoyable, but the game is meant to be played with NTR content. One out of 3 stories has NTR. With my games I want to be able to touch many fetishes. I want to increase the fan base, so if one of 3 games is not for everybody I understand.
no more money will be free of ntr tho right?

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
Dear developer your not leaning from the past
You have already tried to stand on the two boat at same time but you failed
Yet again your trying that
Just try to focus on your main project and finish it don't get involved in unwanted projects thay just waste your time and you fail to give update to your prayers at time
You use to give update frequently but in the last 5 to 6 month it has being changed

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Dear developer your not leaning from the past
You have already tried to stand on the two boat at same time but you failed
Yet again your trying that
Just try to focus on your main project and finish it don't get involved in unwanted projects thay just waste your time and you fail to give update to your prayers at time
You use to give update frequently but in the last 5 to 6 month it has being changed
Developer entitled to a small side project, worked on with another developer, Royal Candy indicated he might have spent an hour or two a week on the side project....you know....something to get away from and take a break from main project that he works on 40+ hours per week. Royal Candy is excellent at keeping his patrons up to date as to what is going on with No More Money and estimated lead time for the game updates. Things happen in real life that take precidence over an online game, and we are informed as such. Game is much more complex than the first few episodes, and graphics and animations (especially) have been greatly improved which takes time for processing. Great developer working on a great game.

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
Developer entitled to a small side project, worked on with another developer, Royal Candy indicated he might have spent an hour or two a week on the side project....you know....something to get away from and take a break from main project that he works on 40+ hours per week. Royal Candy is excellent at keeping his patrons up to date as to what is going on with No More Money and estimated lead time for the game updates. Things happen in real life that take precidence over an online game, and we are informed as such. Game is much more complex than the first few episodes, and graphics and animations (especially) have been greatly improved which takes time for processing. Great developer working on a great game.
If he is having problem in real life then how can he work on other game
He can simply take a break
To get back his energy
Working on another game will just exhaust him

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
If he is having problem in real life then how can he work on other game
He can simply take a break
To get back his energy
Working on another game will just exhaust him
You are aware that the other small games he made were: with another developer also involved, duration was roughly February until August, and was a side project for something else to do while computers were doing renders or animations or whatever and helpedto pass the time. Seriously, why would the developer not be allowed to work on something small to be a change of pace from the main project he puts massive amount of time in on? Do you do nothing in life at all other than your main job....no side projects, no outside of work activites etc?

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes