VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
You are aware that the other small games he made were: with another developer also involved, duration was roughly February until August, and was a side project for something else to do while computers were doing renders or animations or whatever and helpedto pass the time. Seriously, why would the developer not be allowed to work on something small to be a change of pace from the main project he puts massive amount of time in on? Do you do nothing in life at all other than your main job....no side projects, no outside of work activites etc?
If doing side job make problem for my main job then I would't do it

Royalcandy already tried to make a side game with other devloper but in the end game got abandoned

Reactions: Higler Red

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
If doing side job make problem for my main job then I would't do it

Royalcandy already tried to make a side game with other devloper but in the end game got abandoned
If you're talking about Paradox, the game got abandoned because the other person was not serious enough. We started together and he was supposed to do all the renders and me the writing and coding, which I did, but he had bigger expectations from the game and when he saw that the game didn't received the expected hype he just quit. I already have one more episode already written for Paradox, but only 20 renders made, so I had to stop it, because my main focus is No More Money.

Regarding DirtyTexts, it's completed. There is no version 2 to come. That was all. There's nothing to be abandoned.

As for No More Money, this is still my main game and working on something else in my free time didn't affected the development in any way.

I'm just a simple workaholic guy. I'm the type of guy who just can't stay and relax without doing anything. I need break from No More Money in weekends, because otherwise it would get tiring and I then I would rush the ending like I did with No More Secrets, but that doesn't mean I can just sit and do nothing.

I worked on Dirty Texts while my wife was still sleeping in the morning during weekends. I enjoy what I do and every time I read a book I get inspired in doing another game. Every time I watch a movie I think about how cool it would be do make a game inspired by that movie. I watch a reality show I think about a game based on a similar premise. I talk with my friends about their lives and relationships and I get inspired to make characters based on them. All the characters from No More Secrets and No More Money are inspired by people from my past.

I have like 20-30 ideas for small games, which I just wrote in a file, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna make them, or stop the development of the main game. These are just my guilty pleasures. I'm happy when I work. Making DirtyTexts was really fun for me, even though I'm in a whole with that project. It doesn't look like I'm going to be on profit with those games, but I enjoyed working on them, so it doesn't matter. As long as some people enjoyed it and I had fun, that's all that matters.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If you're talking about Paradox, the game got abandoned because the other person was not serious enough. We started together and he was supposed to do all the renders and me the writing and coding, which I did, but he had bigger expectations from the game and when he saw that the game didn't received the expected hype he just quit. I already have one more episode already written for Paradox, but only 20 renders made, so I had to stop it, because my main focus is No More Money.

Regarding DirtyTexts, it's completed. There is no version 2 to come. That was all. There's nothing to be abandoned.

As for No More Money, this is still my main game and working on something else in my free time didn't affected the development in any way.

I'm just a simple workaholic guy. I'm the type of guy who just can't stay and relax without doing anything. I need break from No More Money in weekends, because otherwise it would get tiring and I then I would rush the ending like I did with No More Secrets, but that doesn't mean I can just sit and do nothing.

I worked on Dirty Texts while my wife was still sleeping in the morning during weekends. I enjoy what I do and every time I read a book I get inspired in doing another game. Every time I watch a movie I think about how cool it would be do make a game inspired by that movie. I watch a reality show I think about a game based on a similar premise. I talk with my friends about their lives and relationships and I get inspired to make characters based on them. All the characters from No More Secrets and No More Money are inspired by people from my past.

I have like 20-30 ideas for small games, which I just wrote in a file, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna make them, or stop the development of the main game. These are just my guilty pleasures. I'm happy when I work. Making DirtyTexts was really fun for me, even though I'm in a whole with that project. It doesn't look like I'm going to be on profit with those games, but I enjoyed working on them, so it doesn't matter. As long as some people enjoyed it and I had fun, that's all that matters.
Tried that dirty texts wife game & really liked it, thank you, wouldn’t mind seeing something like that continue (when you have time) maybe with a different wife or a school teacher :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is the dev bisexual (man or woman) by any chance? I just noticed that there are a lot of thirsty renders of the mc.
No, as he mentioned 5 posts above, he is happily married. however being a dev who thinks about all types of players, he has included a few, as you said, "thirsty" pics for those players who might be bi. If it's not your thing, just over look it.

Reactions: BigBlob69

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
The writing gives me "Above the Clouds" vibes. Like it's so hilariously bad it becomes good instead.

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
That Gym cashier is hot AF and you're telling me she's not going to be interactable or have any scenes with her? :cry:

Last edited:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
That cashier is hot AF and you're telling me she's not going to be interactable or have any scenes with her? :cry:
Which cashier are you referring to....to narrow it down some....the one at the grocery store or the one at the cafe? Because the one at the cafe is one of the main characters in Royal Candy's game Rejected No More if you want to see more of her

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Which cashier are you referring to....to narrow it down some....the one at the grocery store or the one at the cafe? Because the one at the cafe is one of the main characters in Royal Candy's game Rejected No More if you want to see more of her
My bad, I meant the one at the Gym:PogChamp:
Holy shit she looks awesome and very detailed.

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
I haven't abandoned the game because of the backlash, but because of the complexity of the game. As for NTR, Rejected No More was not supposed to have NTR content, but some things were perceived as such. However with Dirty Texts - Are You Sure, things are different. The whole game is made on the premise of open marriage. If you do not like NTR, then there is no point in downloading the game in the first place. Initially all 3 stories were packed in one single game and you had to choose which story to play, but since this story has NTR I decided to split the game in 3 different smaller games, so nobody could complain that they paid for an NTR game. Just like KrusherKev said, the NTR will be avoidable, but to be honest, avoiding the NTR will make the game shorter, still enjoyable, but the game is meant to be played with NTR content. One out of 3 stories has NTR. With my games I want to be able to touch many fetishes. I want to increase the fan base, so if one of 3 games is not for everybody I understand.
You can't mix oil with water
Your just betraying your Patreon
Who came to you from non ntr games but now you want to make a ntr game
If you do this you if only get hate
Non ntr players will say we are not paying you for ntr
And ntr players will say add ntr in all other games to as we are paying you to
Ntr has a small base
There will also a fight between ntr and non ntr players if a game has avoidable ntr in it

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
people where can I download this game in Russian and what would it work? I downloaded from various sites and even at court, but the Russian version of the game for some reason works everywhere, first they write to open the cache, then they write to the game installed with an error in the developer's folder a new version, so everywhere where I downloaded the Russian version .. someone can explain where to me then it download?! and how can I get in touch with the developers of this game?!?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
people where can I download this game in Russian and what would it work? I downloaded from various sites and even at court, but the Russian version of the game for some reason works everywhere, first they write to open the cache, then they write to the game installed with an error in the developer's folder a new version, so everywhere where I downloaded the Russian version .. someone can explain where to me then it download?! and how can I get in touch with the developers of this game?!?
You can use the Russian game here already translated or download the main game, then use the translation pack.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes