VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
All this wait and in this episode we have only side characters :(
Charlotte will be in the episode, not focusing just on her in the episode however. Denise will be a big part of episode since MC going to her place for awhile. Side characters need some screen time to get some development and some action with good old MC :sneaky:

Reactions: M12

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1694888035760.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This week I managed to do a bit more progress on both the animations and the simple renders side. It doesn't seem much, but the animations I've done this week were really time consuming, but I promise you'll enjoy them. As for the release date, I still intend on releasing the episode this month, so I'm doing my best to not let you down.
That being said, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers,
Jason

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Nice, I just wondering earlier today when the next dev log was gonna be, thank you.

While Tris is #1 for me, I will admit the Charlotte route is pretty darn steamy. (y)

Reactions: KrusherKev

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think there's only gonna be one ending... Kat's gonna kill Darlene, frame MC for it, and kidnap Tris, Char, Bea, Emma, Lisa, and Lauren and use them as sex slaves in her club, and how is it that all this is going to come about? because dear old dad is gonna catch his wife and son together and then help his boss (yeah, I said it, who the heck else could his secret employer be?) just to get his revenge for their betrayal. :devilish:

I'm just messing with you guys. I have no clue what all RC plans to do. I only worked with him on Dirty Texts, not NMM. :LOL:
Murphy's naughty visual novel law: Anything stupid that can happen, WILL happen :)

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Are there already juicy scenes with the milf aka mommy? Didn't play it for a long time.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1695628256884.png

3 hours ago

Hi guys,
First of all I want to apologize for the late weekly report, but I just wrapped up an all nighter. I spent most of the weekend working day and night, but looking now at the progress I barely made some progress. Unfortunately one of my artists stopped answering earlier in August and I kept hoping he would answer and send me his work, but that didn't happened, so I had to recalculate the progress which pushed me back quite a a lot in the progress bar and I'm doing the renders myself now.
Unfortunately I will not be able to release the game in 5 days. There is just simply too much work left to be done. I'm not blaming anyone but me for bad management, so please don't hold a grudge against anyone. Even if he would have sent me the work he was supposed to do, I would still not be able to release the game in 5 days. There are just too many animations I haven't done yet and some took me 18 hours to make.
That being said, I'm going to bed now since it's already 7AM and in a few hours I will start again hoping that I will not delay this update too much more.
Bests,
Team RoyalCandy

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
View attachment 2955564

3 hours ago

Hi guys,
First of all I want to apologize for the late weekly report, but I just wrapped up an all nighter. I spent most of the weekend working day and night, but looking now at the progress I barely made some progress. Unfortunately one of my artists stopped answering earlier in August and I kept hoping he would answer and send me his work, but that didn't happened, so I had to recalculate the progress which pushed me back quite a a lot in the progress bar and I'm doing the renders myself now.
Unfortunately I will not be able to release the game in 5 days. There is just simply too much work left to be done. I'm not blaming anyone but me for bad management, so please don't hold a grudge against anyone. Even if he would have sent me the work he was supposed to do, I would still not be able to release the game in 5 days. There are just too many animations I haven't done yet and some took me 18 hours to make.
That being said, I'm going to bed now since it's already 7AM and in a few hours I will start again hoping that I will not delay this update too much more.
Bests,
Team RoyalCandy

Saw that coming a mile away. This is kinda become his habit now. Promises an impossible date.... and then.... doesn't release. Shocking!! :FacePalm:

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes