VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Obviously looking forward to the update, so whenever its ready, I'm ready. Played through No More Secrets again, still love it, still wish it had a proper, extended epilogue. That's what I'm hoping for here as well. Cheers~

Reactions: KrusherKev

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Have zero problem if a update takes a month longer or more my problem is the dev said he hopes to get a update out by the start of October but go back a week or so then said even if they had the help it still was never coming out in September if this isn't a lie please tell me what it is again no problem with longer development time just going forward no more false dates

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Now it feels like developer is just trying to make excuse for the delay
And it feels like you're making excuses to whine and beg for stuff for free.

Sure the patch is taking longer, and I wished the dev would communicate a bit more at least, but there are projects and devs out there way worse when it comes to laziness and raising red flags when it comes to milking. And trust me, I'm very vocal about that.

I also recall the dev saying before the new releases would take longer than before, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong. 3 months between releases is more than a fair time, specially if it's a quality one. My only wish, again, is that the dev tried to communicate a bit more. But the development time is completly fine so far.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Bring on Denise already! I mean she was already flirting with MC hard long ago at this point, but she changed her mind? Bring it on!

Reactions: Ara-sH

starkj

May 17, 2022
Is there any way to enable quick menu so i can quick-save and click skip button? Because if i wanna replay the game with different choices, ill have to press control to skip through everything and it gets a bit jarring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Is there any way to enable quick menu so i can quick-save and click skip button? Because if i wanna replay the game with different choices, ill have to press control to skip through everything and it gets a bit jarring.
Use these mods - add them to the "game" folder and press "Q" in-game for the quick menu.
Works on most games.

Thamn makes many great mods - check here also!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and starkj

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1696791250679.png

14 minutes ago
Show less
Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all had an amazing week.
First of all I want to apologize for last week. I had some personal problems, that's why I didn't worked and I didn't made a weekly report.
So this week I have did my best to do a lot of progress. I was again blocked by the animations. I had some animations on which I've spent 20+ hours, but the development is progressing.
Also some of you noticed that I'm no longer as active as before on patreon, discord, forums. Looking back at this year I hate it how I managed my time and the fact that there were so few updates. Because of you I'm able to do this full time and instead of giving you more I feel like I have given you less, so that's why I decided to focus 100% on the game development. I have realized that everyday I spend like 2 or 3 hours replying to emails, reading forums, answering messages and so on. So instead I decided to go back to the way things were in beginning and focus more on the game development. I still try to get in touch with the community as much as possible and read your suggestions, complains, however the biggest complain is the fact that I no longer release updates as frequently as before. Yes the episodes got bigger and the quality has increased, but I still feel that I need to do better by you, after all you helped me achieve my dream of working full time on this.
Now I need to go get some rest, because in the morning I get back to work. I will not take any day off unless is really important, until I release this episode, so that's why this month the weekly reports are going to be on Sunday.
That being said, I thank you all for being so understanding with me, and I promise I'm trying to do better by you.
Bests,
Jason

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Wow, It's only the eighth, and you've already given up on the whole month?
I'm not trying to be a dick here, but considering in the last month the total completion of the chapter has only gone up 15%, (and only 5% in the last two weeks specifically) and it's currently sitting at 82% complete, a November release doesn't seem implausible.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes