VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
I havent played this game yet but how close are we to sex with the mom or sister? Next update do you think there will be some PIV or no

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I havent played this game yet but how close are we to sex with the mom or sister? Next update do you think there will be some PIV or no
Unlikely for the very next episode as MC will be spending time with mostly secondary characters to catch up some due to recent events, but very very soon MC will be with Char and / or Tris. Before end of this current season and don't see it being much longer as action is getting hot. Will be epic once it happens (also with Denise and hot :p friend Bea)

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I may have asked this before but the mod is v3.3.1 and the Joker's compressed version is v3.3.0.
Will it not cause any problem?
I've not checked this, but I think you will have scenes at the end without image, if you overwrite the compressed version with my mod.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
I've not checked this, but I think you will have scenes at the end without image, if you overwrite the compressed version with my mod.
Well, I need only audio so I should just copy the audio folder into the game folder and maybe it should work and I should get the audio ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
As I am worried because of the .rpy files I may get unexpected errors or no images

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Well, I need only audio so I should just copy the audio folder into the game folder and maybe it should work and I should get the audio ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
As I am worried because of the .rpy files I may get unexpected errors or no images
Nop, it does not work.
Or you have to edit each rpy script to remove comments on all play music instruction. And there is a lot.
EDIT: After rechecking, you just have to replace [SOMEDIR]\NoMoreMoney-3.3.1-pc\game\season_3\story\episode17.rpy with [SOMEDIR]\NoMoreMoney-3.3.1-pc\game\season_3\story\episode17.rpy.org provided in my mod. This will restore the state from the 3.3.0

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
It just adds the WT that's the only difference between normal and gold....
There is no premium edition for this game, gold only.
And you can use my update Normal to Gold, with music as bonus.
Eh, joelurmel since the post right above yours says there's no difference other than the walkthrough, does that mean yours is also only a walkthrough?
Curious what the added benefit is over JokerLeader's WT besides the music, given that I can do without the music...

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Curious what the added benefit is over JokerLeader's WT besides the music, given that I can do without the music...
Joker's wt was third party, the gold edition has a built in wt by the dev.
Chose whichever you like.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Eh, joelurmel since the post right above yours says there's no difference other than the walkthrough, does that mean yours is also only a walkthrough?
My mod restore music from previous version and activate the wt made by the dev.

Reactions: FaceCrap
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes