VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Fardinsami12

Jan 2, 2022
Can someone tell me the difference between gold and the normal edition, is it worth it to purchase gold edition, I mean is there more scenes in the gold edition or not

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can someone tell me the difference between gold and the normal edition, is it worth it to purchase gold edition, I mean is there more scenes in the gold edition or not
If you are speaking of Steam, it includes a dev provided WT mod. It's just a bonus DLC to support the dev.

Gold and Normal have the exact same content, just with "Gold" you get that WT mod.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey everybody - sorry to bother you but I keep getting missing images during the hot tub scene with Charlotte - is there any way to fix it? I'm using Jokers mod on the normal version - thank you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey everybody - sorry to bother you but I keep getting missing images during the hot tub scene with Charlotte - is there any way to fix it? I'm using Jokers mod on the normal version - thank you
His mod is only for the "gold" edition.

Note: The Mod is only, and it will only be updated for the Gold Version.

Reactions: rlduck

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
Has anyone unlock the achievement for S2E3, first picture on the second row?

It should be related to Tris since the before and after picture is from the cafe.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Has anyone unlock the achievement for S2E3, first picture on the second row?

It should be related to Tris since the before and after picture is from the cafe.
Are you sure that you mean S2 E3, because there is only one row of achievements for that episode. Maybe you meant S3 E3, as that is definately a picture of Tris as the first pic of second row
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Progress.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?

PROGRESS STATUS

I'm just wrapping up an all nighter because the goal for the next week was to have only one event left. So now we only have one event left to do, which hopefully I can make by the end of next week, so that I only have some integrating and bug fixing to do.

I do not know the exact date of the release, but we're really close and I'm 100% sure it's going to be this month for everybody.

That being said, I need to go to bed now because it's almost 8AM already and I'll get back to work in a few hours.

Cheers,
Jason

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
When we install this mod, does it come installed in the gold version or do we first install the normal to gold edition and then install this mod?

The other question is, is there ntr in this game? I didn't see ntr in the tags but I was confused when I searched ntr in the search box.
First question, can't help with cause not using a mod, will only support the original developer.
Second question, every girl in the game is or will only be for the MC if he chooses to bang them, there are no other men in the game as of S3 E3 that get any action from the ladies,especially the most prized ones

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
When we install this mod, does it come installed in the gold version or do we first install the normal to gold edition and then install this mod?

The other question is, is there ntr in this game? I didn't see ntr in the tags but I was confused when I searched ntr in the search box.
Why do you want to install an older mod that is not updated for the current version ???

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys

I would like to do a review of the game but the forum won't let me, why?
Do I have to do something first?
Thanks

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes