VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Just started and I'm debating about going on Sheila's path or not.
so is this Sheila or is this someone else entirely? Kinda looks like the same woman but with different hair then when we first meet her. Does she change it in later chapters and put on red lipstick or something?
cv.jpg

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Just started and I'm debating about going on Sheila's path or not.
so is this Sheila or is this someone else entirely? Kinda looks like the same woman but with different hair then when we first meet her. Does she change it in later chapters and put on red lipstick or something?
View attachment 3026732
That is not Sheila, that is Kayla. She is an associate of Katrina's, and lives in the apartment building that Katrina rents from Darlene. MC delivers the chocolate version of the drugs to her on club path / meets her when Darlene sends him to check up on construction work being done very slowly on apartment complex in the real estat job path. Little is known about Kayla so far, more info if on club job path, but she may very well be one of Katrina's prostitutes or in charge of them. Very likely Kayla is Sheila's "missing" sister, hence why they look similar. Kayla (possibly real name Kalea or something close to that if Sheila's sister) really only gets much content in the club job path.

Last edited:
Reactions: LionHeart 95

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
That is not Sheila, that is Kayla. She is an associate of Katrina's, and lives in the apartment building that Katrina rents from Darlene. MC delivers the chocolate version of the drugs to her on club path / meets her when Darlene sends him to check up on construction work being done very slowly on apartment complex in the real estat job path. Little is known about Kayla so far, more info if on club job path, but she may very well be one of Katrina's prostitutes or in charge of them. Very likely Kayla is Sheila's "missing" sister, hence why they look similar. Kayla (possibly real name Kalea or something close to that if Sheila's sister) really only gets much content in the club job path.
Thank you! One more thing, is it wise to go on both Charlotte and Tris' routes? Is a throuple planned for them? Or should I pick one or the other early on? Don't see a harem tag, which is fine, but want to make sure I don't fuck it up by going after both.

Last edited:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Thank you! One more thing, is it wise to go on both Charlotte and Tris' routes? Is a throuple planned for them? Or should I pick one or the other early on? Don't see a harem path, which is fine, but want to make sure I don't fuck it up by going after both.
How could you even resist going after both Tris and Charlotte lol :) :LOL: based on the basic genre of the game, pretty sure that a MC + Charlotte + Tris ending is hugely possible. The developer has stated that multiple women endngs are possible, and that certain women are more willing to share the MC with others....have to think that, even it if might take a little bit of time to develop, who better to be willing to share than mom and sister. You could perhaps do one playthrough going after both Char and Tris, and then seperate individual playthroughs going after Charlotte in one and going after Tris in another, and see what differences occur.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm still hoping to see some scenes (and I don't only mean exchange of fluids) of Tris and MCs girlfriend. I love the bitchin going on between them.
If it goes further than that ... I'm all up for it. But if so, it will take a long time. Before that, I think we'll see Tris and Bea.

Reactions: KrusherKev

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I'm still hoping to some scenes (and I don't only mean exchange of fluids) of Tris and MCs girlfriend. I love the bitchin going on between them.
If it goes further than that ... I'm all up for it. But if so, it will take a long time. Before that, I think we'll see Tris and Bea.
MC + Tris + Bea will be epic, that combo is one of my favorite playthroughs, waiting for it to get to the sex with either and then hopefully both. Really enjoy the interactions that the three of them have together, won't be any Tris or Bea content in next episode so left waiting awhile, but have to hope that individually both Tris and Bea really missed MC while he is gone to Denise's for awhile :LOL:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
MC + Tris + Bea will be epic, that combo is one of my favorite playthroughs, waiting for it to get to the sex with either and then hopefully both. Really enjoy the interactions that the three of them have together, won't be any Tris or Bea content in next episode so left waiting awhile, but have to hope that individually both Tris and Bea really missed MC while he is gone to Denise's for awhile :LOL:
This ^^ is the real deal path.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
View attachment 2154644

Overview:
Everything started when my dad lost his company and everybody is forced to move in a different city. Here we have to start from zero in a small apartment with only two bedrooms, so "unfortunately" you'll have to share a room with your younger sister.
Since you're already 20 years old, it's time for you to help the family however you can, so you'll be searching for a job.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Developer: RoyalCandy - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 3.3.1 S3 Episode 3
Other Games: Here
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAN SIG:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA -

Mini Games

Patches: * -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Walkthrough & Cheats Mod - Fan Sig - GERMAN Translation - Fan Sig 2 - Portuguese translation - Save - RUSSIAN Translation - Video enhancements mod

* This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1427393 View attachment 1427394 View attachment 1427395 View attachment 1427371 View attachment 1427372 View attachment 1427373 View attachment 1427374 View attachment 1427375 View attachment 1427376 View attachment 1427377 View attachment 1427378 View attachment 1427379 View attachment 1427380 View attachment 1427381 View attachment 1427382 View attachment 1427383 View attachment 1427384 View attachment 1427385 View attachment 1427386 View attachment 1427387 View attachment 1427389 View attachment 1427390 View attachment 2175366
Guys, please tell me if I download the game it will have all three parts? What does the incest patch give?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Guys, please tell me if I download the game it will have all three parts? What does the incest patch give?
Yes, the game is complete including all seasons. The patch changes a few lines in the intro where the relationships are explained.

selim1001

Sep 12, 2023
I've finished the game so far and I liked it. Can anyone suggest another game with similar game graphics, story and gameplay?

I would be happy if you leave a link!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes