VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes
Sep 14, 2023
He asked for good suggestions. These games are garbage
Yeh not much left, but I didn't take you serious anymore when asked for suggestions with landladies and roommates...

(Because I personaly hate those games).

A roomie is not someone who lives in the same house in another room. That would be housemate/flatmade or something.
A landlady is someone who asks money from you, not someone who prepares food for you and gives you money...

That's why I didn't take you seriously...

And you insulted me, I like Mia...

Reactions: jhonatanw

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Very good suggestions, thank you. And do you have more good suggestions with "landladies" and "roommates"?
Dreams of Desire
Midnight Paradise
The Visit
Project Atmosphere
Shut Up and Dance
Savior
Alternate Existence
Life in Santa County
Milfania
Milfylicious
My Pleasure
My Dorm
Temptations of Love
Love and Temptation
Where the Heart Is
Of course Big Brother and all the clones

Sep 14, 2023
Dreams of Desire
Midnight Paradise
The Visit
Project Atmosphere
Shut Up and Dance
Savior
Alternate Existence
Life in Santa County
Milfania
Milfylicious
My Pleasure
My Dorm
Temptations of Love
Love and Temptation
Where the Heart Is
I hope they all have patches...

dreamer1986

Aug 14, 2022
Dreams of Desire
Midnight Paradise
The Visit
Project Atmosphere
Shut Up and Dance
Savior
Alternate Existence
Life in Santa County
Milfania
Milfylicious
My Pleasure
My Dorm
Temptations of Love
Love and Temptation
Where the Heart Is
A lot of amazing suggestions, thank you!

What's wrong with the game suggestions thread? Not working?
Sorry, I saw those four games suggested that were very good, and thought to ask about more but which are more similar to No More Money.

Maxirox

May 6, 2021
Agreed it was beautiful!!
Also loved the scene at the train station when you were picking up Denise and you and Charlotte begin to talk seriously it was very sweet and romantic!:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3034349
Charlotte is a treasure. To be honest I didn't think I would really like her when I first started beyond her being hot, but her path is very sweet and romantic and she's exceeded my expectations. Not just perving on her son and he's not just perving on his mom can really tell how much they love each other too.

Also using joelurmel mod to add back in the music which I think is how it's meant to be played, hope that mod continues to be developed I think it helps to magnify some of these scenes.
Yes i think the Dev needs to do an whole update on the Date that MC and Charlotte Discuss.
We will Get that Before this Seasons Ends. Hopefully!!!

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I wonder what is the trigger to get posts/messages in your alerts? I have pressed 'watch' and like for like weeks now, and never got a message. Even when every day someone posts here...
You only get one notification per thread. If you click on the bell icon to check which threads have been updated and NOT go to a thread, it will not give another until you go.

In the upper part of page there is a "Watched" tab. Click on that to see all the threads that have updated that you haven't seen yet.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021

Hi guys,
Season 3 Episode 4 is finally here. It took a lot of time to make it, but it's done. Since we're already at the end of month and patrons will be charged on the November 1st, I decided to release the episode to everybody without the 5 days delay that the 40$ patrons usually get. I will try to make it up to you somehow.
DOWNLOAD
+20$ patrons
+5$ patrons
This version includes all the episodes so you do not have to download the previous episodes one by one.
ABOUT SEASON 3 EPISODE 4
Just before leaving to train so he can protect himself and his household, our main character decides to spend some time with his girls, since he'll be away for one or two weeks. So after he does some shady business he'll decide how to spend the last night and morning before leaving, however some choices he made before are finally catching up with him.
  • 650 renders
  • +90 animations
  • 8 gallery images
IMPORTANT
As some of you know, the previous episode and this one was supposed to be a single one, but the amount of work I had to do for both parts was so big that I decided to split it in two. Unfortunately this means that I didn't managed to balance the girls too well in these two episodes, so this part is mainly about Lisa, Lauren and Emma. If none of these girls are of interest to you I suggest you skip this version, it might take longer to download than to play. This episode has a lot of content, but only for the 3 ladies.
That being said enjoy and I'm looking forward to getting your opinions on Emma's event. Let me know if that's something you'd like to see more often in the game.
Bests,
Jason

Sep 14, 2023
ABOUT SEASON 3 EPISODE 4
Just before leaving to train so he can protect himself and his household, our main character decides to spend some time with his girls, since he'll be away for one or two weeks.

Unfortunately this means that I didn't managed to balance the girls too well in these two episodes, so this part is mainly about Lisa, Lauren and Emma. If none of these girls are of interest to you I suggest you skip this version, it might take longer to download than to play.
What is 2 weeks, the updates are months, nobody notices..

No Trish, damn, can skip this one again. That's just cruel... very cruel...

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes