VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes
Mar 15, 2021
Imagine waiting for months for the sister updates and you get none.
I've been saying this forever this game is overrated af it's the slowest non interesting shit, the story is cliche af too, before they had the excuse: ''ohhh but it's monthly updates'' now it's taking forever to release a new one and the quality is not even better, you'll see soomething interesting with the main characters right at the end of the game it's awful you can facepalm all you want I feel sorry for people who like and support this, happy halloween for y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Months for update that has 3 side girls is lame and pathetic. Why did developer decided to go in the direction of milking and screwing this game, instead of giving fast updates with good amount of content like in the beginning of the game. Its seems that everyone are trying to be a ICSTOR.
He delivered fast updates when he got less money, even an update a month with 3k of income, now with 5k an update requires 3-4 months. Same shit another day with these devs become milkers.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017

IMPORTANT

As some of you know, the previous episode and this one was supposed to be a single one, but the amount of work I had to do for both parts was so big that I decided to split it in two. Unfortunately this means that I didn't managed to balance the girls too well in these two episodes, so this part is mainly about Lisa, Lauren and Emma. If none of these girls are of interest to you I suggest you skip this version, it might take longer to download than to play. This episode has a lot of content, but only for the 3 ladies.

That being said enjoy and I'm looking forward to getting your opinions on Emma's event. Let me know if that's something you'd like to see more often in the game.

At least there is a fair warning, I guess

Reactions: Ghostly and EmoBot

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
IMPORTANT

As some of you know, the previous episode and this one was supposed to be a single one, but the amount of work I had to do for both parts was so big that I decided to split it in two. Unfortunately this means that I didn't managed to balance the girls too well in these two episodes, so this part is mainly about Lisa, Lauren and Emma. If none of these girls are of interest to you I suggest you skip this version, it might take longer to download than to play. This episode has a lot of content, but only for the 3 ladies.

That being said enjoy and I'm looking forward to getting your opinions on Emma's event. Let me know if that's something you'd like to see more often in the game.

At least there is a fair warning, I guess
I played it, and given my main focus is Tris/Charlotte, it was one I could have skipped, but it is what it is.

Reactions: SisterFucker3099

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I've been saying this forever this game is overrated af it's the slowest non interesting shit, the story is cliche af too, before they had the excuse: ''ohhh but it's monthly updates'' now it's taking forever to release a new one and the quality is not even better, you'll see soomething interesting with the main characters right at the end of the game it's awful you can facepalm all you want I feel sorry for people who like and support this, happy halloween for y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like it. I guess that means I got bad taste and I am stupid. But so far I live with that very well.
The one thing I really despised about the game was Charlotte's "coming out", the flashback all the way back to when MC was a toddler. That's just awful, wanted to make me restart the game without Charlotte. But her scene with Triss later made up for it.

I don't care how long the releases take and I think no one should who didn't subscribe. When it's done, it's done. And if it ever makes it to GOG, I'll buy it.

Happy Allhallows.

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
I dont get why some ppl keep whining about increasing times for updates

'uughhh game updates used to be a month, now its taking longer per update, dev is milking waaa, waaa, waaaa....'

And moreover whine on a pirate site because they are non supporters/subscribers

'waaa i have no life, my existance is based on how fast the updates are realeased...waaaaa.....dev milking waaa, probably not true and even if its true im a bloody parasite and it doesnt affect me but i still feel entitled to complain waaa....

Then there are those who 'claim' to be supporters
'ooo, im a supporter, how uhh would you know im not...cos I am err... a supporter and ummm, i have access to dev's support/subscribers site but uhhh....it makes more sense to bitch here than to dev on his/her site......waaa waaa'

Yeah right....

Games that are non linear and have branching paths based on choices wil obviously lead to more branching/paths as it progresses, and each new character adds to the branching exponentially so at the start instead of dealing with one now you have to deal with more. Its just common sense and simple math, more writing, rendering, programming then testing and fixing is required as the game progresses.

So you whiners either have no common sense, or are too stupid, or just wanna troll
And for those Rare ppl who are subscribed to the dev but somehow still feel the need to whine here, why? you are whining to a whole bunch of pirates who couldnt care less as they dont pay so who cares if dev is milking anyway
Also you can start a whole thread about Dev is a Milker and even name it that way, and to gain support for your ideas you can even post the link to that thread in you signature so other whiners can go there instead of flooding the discussion thread which is supposed to be for discussion about the game.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2023
I dont get why some ppl keep whining about increasing times for updates
The dev has a timeline/progress, which gets update every week, people can see how it goes. Of course in the beginning things go faster than at the end. People always complain about the ending being to rushed. But if it's not rushed they are complaining about it taking to long...

Can't please them however you do.

Having said that, I can imagine, people don't care about the side girls. I liked haley's story for example, a lot, because the primary girl story got finished first, and the side girls got their update after. Of course like most people I didn't care about those side girls and never played those paths.

Same with this story, I from the beginning only cared about Trish and Charlotte. I personally cared more about the 'sister', I'm not that much of mom-son incest story fan (that's why I changed my name from motherfucker to sisterfucker, I named my self mother fucker, as in asshole, not as in milf fan). But still I always wonder why we need so many possible STD changes in the relationships. Just like Grandma's home, they keep adding more and more girls, one more ugly than the next. Wonder why that's necessary?

Why not have a house have a sister/mom/maid maybe, and make a nice story, get to know them, love them, make a big happy orgy of it. No need to add lots of girls we don't even know the names of. But then I'm more of a love story build up guy, than a quick insert penis and next please guy.

But then yeh it's dev's choice, and he/she can do as he/she pleases. And if people want to support him, they can, if they don't want to, then they don't...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Then there are those who 'claim' to be supporters
'ooo, im a supporter, how uhh would you know im not...cos I am err... a supporter and ummm, i have access to dev's support/subscribers site but uhhh....it makes more sense to bitch here then to dev on his/her site......waaa waaa'

Yeah right....
Here they can rant. On the devs discord or Patreon channel they might be banned :p

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole
Jan 27, 2018
Games that are non linear and have branching paths based on choices wil obviously lead to more branching/paths as it progresses, and each new character adds to the branching exponentially so at the start instead of dealing with one now you have to deal with more. Its just common sense and simple math, more writing, rendering, programming then testing and fixing is required as the game progresses.
Right, except that's not really true, this game doesn't really have branching paths.

The two different jobs amount to a few lines of flavor text where you are more rude while talking and maybe a couple more renders, i doubt that costs him more than a few minutes per update.

The paths with the girls are basically yes/no switches on whether you see the scene or not so again it doesn't really add more work other than the side girls existing in the first place and taking away development time.

If we were to tally up the renders and how long the update took we would clearly see a nosedive in productivity in the last year or so but that's not to say he got lazy or something like that, the culprit is obviously the fact that he went overboard with the animations, he acknowledged it himself and you can see it in the weekly reports that are basically all the same thing, "this week i worked on animations", "this week i also worked on animations", etc...

If it was up to me i would would vote to drastically cut the number of animations and go back to reasonable update times but i know a lot of people are obsesses with them for reasons i don't really understand

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
the culprit is obviously the fact that he went overboard with the animations, he acknowledged it himself and you can see it in the weekly reports that are basically all the same thing, "this week i worked on animations", "this week i also worked on animations", etc...
trisbathroom.gif

That Tris bathroom animation scene was hot as fuck!!:love: :love:One of the hottest AVN scenes I've ever witnessed! and she lets you use her bouncy, SUCCulent ass to beat you off!!

Then later she asks you "why did you look at my eyes during?" :ROFLMAO: Bless her heart she's so sweet and innocent sometimes.

Last edited:

kodaa1337

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
View attachment 3051960

That Tris bathroom animation scene was hot as fuck!!:love: :love:One of the hottest AVN scenes I've ever witnessed! and she lets you use her bouncy, SUCCulent ass to beat you off!!

Then later she asks you "why did you look at me during?" :ROFLMAO: Bless her heart she's so sweet and innocent sometimes.
Why do you have to spoiler man?

Reactions: Sterkh90

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It was not a spoiler, this scene is from an older update
And still there are people who haven't played that yet. For those it's a spoiler. I can understand that coming to a forum where people talk about the game and then complaining about spoilers is somewhat questionable. After all this is not just a download and "whennextupdate" site, but a forum. However, putting scenes from the game into spoiler tags might be appropriate, that's what they are there for.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes