VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
The Coversation btw MC and Charlotte before thier first Kiss is Awesome and they Even talk about Honeymoon in the Hospital. I hope they get Married Period!!! Damn with this Ending it will be Great.
Agreed it was beautiful!!
Also loved the scene at the train station when you were picking up Denise and you and Charlotte begin to talk seriously it was very sweet and romantic!:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
by.gif
Charlotte is a treasure. To be honest I didn't think I would really like her when I first started beyond her being hot, but her path is very sweet and romantic and she's exceeded my expectations. Not just perving on her son and he's not just perving on his mom can really tell how much they love each other too.

Also using joelurmel mod to add back in the music which I think is how it's meant to be played, hope that mod continues to be developed I think it helps to magnify some of these scenes.

Sep 14, 2023
I wonder what is the trigger to get posts/messages in your alerts? I have pressed 'watch' and like for like weeks now, and never got a message. Even when every day someone posts here...

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes