VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Someone tell the dev to only make Sis and mom scenes from now on , because this is an incest game and only they matter. I mean who wants the gf or aunt or friends mom smh.
Next update will be about the GF and those other chicks we've been messing around with... and i can't help but feel frustrated already.
Mom and sister are undoubtedly the main event here, it feels like a waste to focus on the "B-squad" this late in the game .

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Next update will be about the GF and those other chicks we've been messing around with... and i can't help but feel frustrated already.
Mom and sister are undoubtedly the main event here, it feels like a waste to focus on the "B-squad" this late in the game .
I've done a couple of playthroughs where "landlady" and "roommate" are just that, and focused on the others as girlfriends. It's actually pretty enjoyable and a lot less complicated. And none of the cognitive dissonance from the dialog making no sense.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 2788369

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
Like I told you last time, this week I have started to work on some animations. At the moment is not going great, because of some personal things, but soon enough I should get back on track and focus better on the game.
Last week I was supposed to tell you which girls will be in this episode. For this episode the focus will be Emma, Lisa and Lauren, but Denise, Charlotte and Sheila will make some appearance.
That being said, I hope you all have a great weekend.
Bests,
Team RoyalCandy
Damn, once again Denise just making a cameo. That's too bad, I am a big fan of the Denise stuff personally.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Damn, once again Denise just making a cameo. That's too bad, I am a big fan of the Denise stuff personally.
Have to assume that Denise will be a large part of the episode after this upcoming one (so S3 E5) as MC is going to her place for a week or so to either (as a cover) help her out at the farm or (in reality) to get fighting/shooting training....lots of Denise probably real soon

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Someone tell the dev to only make Sis and mom scenes from now on , because this is an incest game and only they matter. I mean who wants the gf or aunt or friends mom smh.
Feel free to do just that. The link to his Patreon is on the first page of this thread. You can message him there.
And before you say "but you can't message him unless you're a supporter", my reply is two-fold; first, that's as it should be;
and second, if you really want to message him about it, he has monthly memberships as low as $1.

So instead of hoping that someone else will do what you want done, go ahead and be the change you want to see in the world!

Insomniac_

May 19, 2020
Well, "someone" wants the aunt and won't message the dev for you :p. Simple as that.
And this aunt is hardly a "plain looking MILF", she's not even a MILF.
She is younger than Charlotte and has no children. Such a MILF. :censored: Well, to be fair, they said "usually."

Last edited:

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
I've been having fun with this one. I wish there was a mod that let you alter choices, sometimes I'd really like to see what it would be like working for the real estate agency, but I don't want to start the whole game over.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I've been having fun with this one. I wish there was a mod that let you alter choices, sometimes I'd really like to see what it would be like working for the real estate agency, but I don't want to start the whole game over.
Totally worth the time and effort to play both job paths after about S1 E3 there start to be differences in the game and those grow during the course of game play invest a little bit of time, probably won't be disappointed

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 2153853
No More Money [S3 Ep.3 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Now the Mod Unlocks Achievements and Memories. Thanks, Wills747 for the help.

Note: The Mod is only, and it will only be updated for the Gold Version.

Note: I know the "Unlock Gallery or Unlock Memories" shows above all the Episodes in the Achievements & Memory Screens, but just press one, and you will unlock everything for the Achievements or Memories.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - ANDROID

The Android port is created by DarkAssassin.
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hi Jocker sorry to ask this perhpas this is a stupid question... but do the mod work with the Normal edition?
I wait till now, but the game is not update to the golden. What happen if i use you mod?
Do you mod turn the game into gold edition? Or i am missing something?

Or at last someone know if soon or later we have the gold edition too?

Thank you

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hi Jocker sorry to ask this perhpas this is a stupid question... but do the mod work with the Normal edition?
I wait till now, but the game is not update to the golden. What happen if i use you mod?
Do you mod turn the game into gold edition? Or i am missing something?

Or at last someone know if soon or later we have the gold edition too?

Thank you
There's a normal to Gold edition pack in the OP, but whether it unlocks achievements etc I'm not sure

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1690572641107.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This week we continued to work on renders and animation, but more than that we have developed an interactive sex system, where the player has a lot of control on how the sex event will happen. Based on how well it will be received we might add more events like this for the main love interests as well.
OUR TEAM
As you know I was looking to expand our team, the biggest need for our team was a 3D animator. I haven't found someone to only do this, but I think we might have someone to do renders, but also some animations. We also have found a graphic designer.
Right now I'm testing to see how things go, but I really hope everything will be fine and starting soon we can get on track and release episodes faster.
Bests,
Team RoyalCandy

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
So first of all, you don't know what an aunt is, and you know better than the producer what kind of game he's making ?

Entitled much ?

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes