VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
well

do i smell upcoming drama with sheila?
secret games n shit? im shocked .... :cautious:
glad im "closed" the route - or will i regret it ?
wonder what this is about :unsure:
From the montage at the very end, it seemed that she's a cop. It makes sense on the club route, but unless there's also something shady with the estate agency, or she's after the dad, it won't make much later on. Getting close to the club through someone who's an employee of the owners wife seems waay too much of a bother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
i find this game to be getting better and better as the game progresses ... i enjoyed what i've played ... so far ...
got some questions tho ... like the black babe trainer .. whats her deal ?
She seemed to be in some sort of undercover job, if it is police or criminals she is working for idk, but at least thats the impression i got. Probably linked to how the father lost his wealth, maybe he worked with the same people as the principal in NMS.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Damn this game keeps on getting better after each update. To be able to be a real nice and MATURE MC who isn't made dumb to create fake drama or pervert who keeps lusting after every pussy is a boon. Add to that a really good story with choices. IT was really difficult to refuse all the girls but im going for the emma,Tris and Charlotte route. It's not cheating if you are doing it with your mother and sis right:p:p. Darlene gets a little save to see if we can get her without her gf.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I think I picked the wrong path. I went drug dealer thinking I'd go all maledom(I know there's no maledom tag, and I don't mean it literally, but y'know just like that attitude or w/e) on my spoiled brat sister and alcoholic mom, and then you go and have them act all sweet and shit, how am I supposed to feel ok about myself playing the evil path if I don't feel like the girls deserve it?

• Haha
Reactions: Hellkinglucifer

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I think I picked the wrong path. I went drug dealer thinking I'd go all maledom(I know there's no maledom tag, and I don't mean it literally, but y'know just like that attitude or w/e) on my spoiled brat sister and alcoholic mom, and then you go and have them act all sweet and shit, how am I supposed to feel ok about myself playing the evil path if I don't feel like the girls deserve it?
Well it wouldn't be an EVIL path if they deserved it lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
And who's cheating on whom?
and why don't we find some fuckers for the women?
I was drawn to NTR for some reason.... :cool:
any NTR elements ?
No NTR. By consequences I mean that there are two types of consequences. Small and big.
Small:
- if you don't give Charlotte the drink with alcohol in it something will not happen
- if you don't pay for Patricia's drink and two do two other stuffs something bad will happen
Big:
- if you cheat on your girlfriend with someone she might find out.

Things like this

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Well it wouldn't be an EVIL path if they deserved it lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
justification doesn't change morality. It just makes me feel ok about enjoying being bad. I can't keep my evil boner if you make me feel guilty about it. That's just me though, different strokes for different folks and all that.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
justification doesn't change morality. It just makes me feel ok about enjoying being bad. I can't keep my evil boner if you make me feel guilty about it. That's just me though, different strokes for different folks and all that.
I get you, i'm a vanilla player but i do have my fap games where you can punish the bitches. There's a reason why hate fuck is popular;) while being evil to people who don't deserve it one bit is a sure fire way to become impotent

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
MC gf is left alone if she would be his friend it would have been fine but having a gf and then lying that he is in no relationship it feels bad
Update was good as it builds relationship more stronger between MC and his mom, and sister.....but the pic where MC gf is waiting for his call was sad , dad's confession, new characters were great looking forward for July update and great thing about developer is that he gives quick updates compare to other dev and renders were awesome some pics looked so realistic great work
Dialog box opacity option doesn't work properly as I wanted it to be completely transparent to see the full pic .....

Last edited:

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
View attachment 1051635

No More Money [Ep.4 v0.4.0 ] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Really appreciate it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Does anyone know if this is the type of game where you have to stay exclusive to people to get endings when it's all said and done in the end or do we get free reign to fuck around.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes