VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Does anyone know if this is the type of game where you have to stay exclusive to people to get endings when it's all said and done in the end or do we get free reign to fuck around.
There will be multiple endings. A lonely one, which would be like a bad ending, one ending with each of the main girls, and then a few combinations between girls. Some of the girl will accept sharing the mc others will accept sharing only with certain girls and so on.
The important part would be to play like you feel. Don’t think about the ending because that’s not important at the moment. If you like a girl go for her just do you and enjoy the game as much as possible.

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Updated for EP4
  • Added 4 scenes to gallery

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod
The choices highlighted green give points
Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

MEGA
guys it updated!

cri

Oct 23, 2017
very bad download links for window, the only one that usually works more or less well is Racaty but even that link is broken

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm curious as to why a link wasn't shared in Mega this time? That's the only way my slow internet can download games. Please upload this update through Mega. Thanks.

Reactions: cri

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Get a download manager like Free Download Manager. I get my max 200mbits bandwith with any download link in Portugal...

Aug 24, 2020
"Here we have to start from zero in a small apartment with only TWO BEDROOMS"
Me who lived in 2 square meters dormitory room with 5 other person for 3 years: OK!

Last edited:
Reactions: MalEl

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Get a download manager like Free Download Manager. I get my max 200mbits bandwith with any download link in Portugal...
I have a Free Download Manager. I just don't know how to get it to download from any of the sites listed on the first page.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
From the montage at the very end, it seemed that she's a cop. It makes sense on the club route, but unless there's also something shady with the estate agency, or she's after the dad, it won't make much later on. Getting close to the club through someone who's an employee of the owners wife seems waay too much of a bother.
this makes sense

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I just finished playing no more secrets and was excited to see 2 other games from the dev, its unfortunate that rejection no more was cancelled/put on hold but its nice to see that this game is being developed.
So far the render quality far exceeds no more secrets and i am just hoping the characters are also just as interesting. So far I love Triss and Lisa.

There will be multiple endings. A lonely one, which would be like a bad ending, one ending with each of the main girls, and then a few combinations between girls. Some of the girl will accept sharing the mc others will accept sharing only with certain girls and so on.
The important part would be to play like you feel. Don’t think about the ending because that’s not important at the moment. If you like a girl go for her just do you and enjoy the game as much as possible.
I really hope the Ending is handled in a manner similar to No More Secrets, it is by far the best way i have seen to manage multiple girls and endings in a game

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes