VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Crippy

May 28, 2018
From the montage at the very end, it seemed that she's a cop. It makes sense on the club route, but unless there's also something shady with the estate agency, or she's after the dad, it won't make much later on. Getting close to the club through someone who's an employee of the owners wife seems waay too much of a bother.
I thought about that as well...but if you have Emma as a girlfriend and you are not on a horndog route, then Sheila references Plan B. Only on the "if it moves then nail it" route, does Sheila go with Plan A. It is a nice and interesting twist.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I thought about that as well...but if you have Emma as a girlfriend and you are not on a horndog route, then Sheila references Plan B. Only on the "if it moves then nail it" route, does Sheila go with Plan A. It is a nice and interesting twist.
Well it doesn't exclude the possibility, especially with the getup she wears at the very end. Having sex with the MC is just the most straightforward way to get close to him for whatever reason. As far as those go, I can only think one another thing that would be super far-fetched.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
So your being faithful like me until Emma decides to flirt around.

decker434

May 15, 2019
There will be multiple endings. A lonely one, which would be like a bad ending, one ending with each of the main girls, and then a few combinations between girls. Some of the girl will accept sharing the mc others will accept sharing only with certain girls and so on.
The important part would be to play like you feel. Don’t think about the ending because that’s not important at the moment. If you like a girl go for her just do you and enjoy the game as much as possible.
I want to play as an honorable character and also have Lisa as my LI. Right now it seams you can not have a relationship with her without lying to her and cheating on your current girlfriend. Will she be available for a relationship later in the game if you are honest with her?

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
But Scene with her was very hot!!
I'm sure it was my friend, but what still surprises me is that the routes are still open for those two girls even though when pick "don't lie to them" for having a girlfriend sure the red headed girls gets all mad even though it was her doing for making her friend kiss the MC.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
There will be multiple endings. A lonely one, which would be like a bad ending, one ending with each of the main girls, and then a few combinations between girls. Some of the girl will accept sharing the mc others will accept sharing only with certain girls and so on.
The important part would be to play like you feel. Don’t think about the ending because that’s not important at the moment. If you like a girl go for her just do you and enjoy the game as much as possible.
Amazing Game , Fast Updates , really worth supporting it in Patreon unlike other games. Charlotte is and will be my favorite character and I have a route only with her , but Dad situation makes me really sad , he wasn't the shit I thought he was but well I am really happy that we will have a romantic ending with each of main girls and that the game doesn't and wont have NTR. Great work and really good game , keep going and I will try to support you in Patreon as much as I can .

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Eh, as someone who isn't into playing a cheater it looks like this game isn't for me, it would be nice if the player could break up with the girlfriend (even though she's great). Also would be nice to be able to reject someone initially but not close off their route completely, allow the relationship to evolve instead of going from greet to fuck in 60 seconds. Really didn't care for the slow pan of the renders at the end of the update either. Anyway, best of luck to RC. Just not my game.

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
I'm sure it was my friend, but what still surprises me is that the routes are still open for those two girls even though when pick "don't lie to them" for having a girlfriend sure the red headed girls gets all mad even though it was her doing for making her friend kiss the MC.
wait a minute so if you dont lie to them it stills open to maybe a open relationship with the two girls? So wich life path to that to hapen the drug dealer path or the other one? If lie to them that path closes? damn

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
[Photo removed, Not necessary for reply]

No More Money [Ep.4 v0.4.0 ] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
After installing the mod I see "Joker Mod Installed", but I don't see instructions on how to access the Cheats menu? Checked the Prefs screen, nothing there. Any advice? Thx.

>>> Nevermind. It appeared after I installed the fixed Relationships file. Please disregard this post. Thx.

Last edited:

Jolexx1997

Oct 1, 2020
Someone can give me the incest file in rar, I can't download the one with the rpy extension if it's not compressed.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
wait a minute so if you dont lie to them it stills open to maybe a open relationship with the two girls? So wich life path to that to hapen the drug dealer path or the other one? If lie to them that path closes? damn
[/QUOTE
Yes which is confusing to me normally if you decline a girl in this game it closes there path, but when I told the truth of having a girlfriend it didn't have a closing route unless we are getting a 2nd chance on them.

Reactions: uhhhok
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes