VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
That's good, was worried I would have to load an old save and do a new run because I didn't know the MC would be stupid to cheat right outside the door, would have preferred an option to kiss or not which would have resulted in being caught cheating
Fair enough with asking for the option, but since it (getting caught) doesn't end the relationship, in effect option of choice is not needed.....in the long run no harm / no foul kinda thing.....MC doesn't suffer long term from player not getting an option to not kiss the side piece....plus nice drama :)

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Well, really, I don’t know... it seems to me that Katrina took on too much by starting to threaten the MC family. even when I played Katrina's path, it pushed me away from her.
Family first, didn't vin Diesel fuck you enough? Next update should be Trisha or land lady fuck. Forget the side girls

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Well, maybe also Bea? In fact, i think she has the highest chances out of all.
One of my favorite playthroughs is MC with just Tris + Bea, so I'm all in one hoping you are right that Tris will share with Bea, but I would put to order of willingness for Tris sharing to have Charlotte at the top (most likely) then Denise, then Bea, then maybe Lisa. At least right now, I find it hard to see Tris sharing with much more than a very few select other ladies, she is possessive of MC

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
One of my favorite playthroughs is MC with just Tris + Bea, so I'm all in one hoping you are right that Tris will share with Bea, but I would put to order of willingness for Tris sharing to have Charlotte at the top (most likely) then Denise, then Bea, then maybe Lisa. At least right now, I find it hard to see Tris sharing with much more than a very few select other ladies, she is possessive of MC
if you think then Tris and Bea - both Tris's. first paTRISia second is beaTRIS =)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
True!

Ah that game has a futa protagonist though. My fault for not specifying that I meant games with a male protagonist.

Also from the screenshots it's looking like I sadly couldn't enjoy that game anyway. I'm into Trans, but not Futa (has both a dick & pussy).
Then you are in luck,Thalna (MC) is not a futa per your description.

Reactions: RabidSloth

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
The worst thing I see in such games is dialogues on
a black screen background!
I have a question for the developer, what exactly is the need to spoil such a wonderful game with a huge number of black screens with character dialogues?
I don't know how other players feel about this? This causes me not only bewilderment, but also great irritation.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have a question for the developer, what exactly is the need to spoil such a wonderful game with a huge number of black screens with character dialogues?
I don't know how other players feel about this? This causes me not only bewilderment, but also great irritation.
I am having a hard time remembering something like this in this game. Can you give me a example when it happens?
Are animations playing normally in this game on your PC?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
The entire game plays perfectly fine for me, is it possible this is an issue with your computer?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I'm going to wait to play again until there is actual sex with Tris (not blowjob, handjob or other bullshit) and if not soon will just delete. I hate blueballing/teasing.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I'm going to wait to play again until there is actual sex with Tris (not blowjob, handjob or other bullshit) and if not soon will just delete. I hate blueballing/teasing.
Tris is my fav too, and am totally wanting her to give it up to MC, but there is so much more to the game then just waiting for (and in your case constantly complaining about) when MC and Tris will have sex...there is plenty of action in the game for the MC, and an excellent story to the game as well. Huge number of reasons to get into the game. Massive amount of replays / paths available with all of the women and the two separate job paths. But if you want to delete and leave, feel free to do so, Tris will get banged eventually with or without you :sneaky:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Sorry for late response.

Tris/Bea is my 2nd favorite route, Bea is such a sweetheart, it's just there is not so much content with her so far, hope there will be much more.
She is a very loveable character, so yeah, I'm with you here - we can only hope.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I still hope for some interesting content with Triss vs Emma.
The two girls bitching and competing with each other ... that has potential. The scene in the car was nice, made me hope for more.
I think Triss and Bea go along too well to allow for fun scenes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I still hope for some interesting content with Triss vs Emma.
The two girls bitching and competing with each other ... that has potential. The scene in the car was nice, made me hope for more.
I think Triss and Bea go along too well to allow for fun scenes.
Ohhhh there will be interesting....content....for sure hahahaha. Maybe not quite what we want...but it will be...interesting....

Reactions: KrusherKev
4.20 star(s) 155 Votes