VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I still hope for some interesting content with Triss vs Emma.
The two girls bitching and competing with each other ... that has potential. The scene in the car was nice, made me hope for more.
I think Triss and Bea go along too well to allow for fun scenes.
I dunno, Tris and Bea are always very competitive, there were quite a few tense/arguing scenes with them, like when they watched movie and then Tris stormed out, or when Bea taught Tris how to change bondage, every time Bea shows any affection towards MC and vice versa Tris gets really jealous and says smth like "do you two wanna get a room" and storms out, anyway, I think Tris is much more jealous when it comes to Bea, cause in addition to be possessive over MC - she is aslo her best friend..
Sure, Tris hates Emma's guts very much so, but Emma is not her BFF.
Besides, it's Tris, who is basically stealing MC from Emma, the opposite situation with Bea.

Tris/Bea and Tris/Emma are the routes I like and play the most, so I remember scenes with them more or less, As for Tris/Emma I remember only scene in the car. besides Tris calling Emma a gold digger and a slut all the time)

Last edited:
Reactions: KrusherKev

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
... Sure, Tris hates Emma's guts very much so ...
That's why I found it quite fun to read. They fight each other with fake kind words and want to look good in front of the MC.

Maybe they won't end up in a threesome and I am ok with that. When I say "content", I mean actual content, something happening with text to read that is something more than just a description of people moaning.

Tris and Bea is of course also ok, but I found the other two more fun.

Last edited:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Good evening everyone. Somebody can tell if Dev has Discord? Thank you(y)
Yes, Royal Candy has a discord channel, it is available to his monthly supporters via patreon.
Usually lots of discussions on discord leading up to and after new episode releases.
Sometimes discussions about topics sporadically pop up, good info on the game.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Didn’t mc already have a 3some with Katrina and her girlfriend or was that just a fantasy?
No, that hasn't happened yet. You need to be on the club route for Kat and the real estate route for Darlene so you can't have both.

Last edited:

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Just discovered this game in November, when the update hit, but am loving it thus far. However, I'm not privy to the update schedule for it. Is it reliable or does it get pushed to the back burner fairly often and can go for months without updates?

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Just discovered this game in November, when the update hit, but am loving it thus far. However, I'm not privy to the update schedule for it. Is it reliable or does it get pushed to the back burner fairly often and can go for months without updates?
Updates vary a bit, as the game grows bigger due to the number of paths due to (A) two different job pathways (B) the vast number of potential love interests for the MC (C) the number of different branches due to choices the MC has made along the way from start of game to now (season 3 episode 4) updates a bit less often when the game first started. Last estimated release timeframe is Feb 2024 or so. The next episode will complete season 3, with season 4 and season 5 still to come

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
That's why I prefer the love interests to be just the family and like one or two people from the outside as when you introduce too many characters, it becomes a Herculean feat making animations for all of them and getting a story done for them. I call it the Fairy Tail Syndrome, for those of you who have seen that anime, you know what I mean.

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes