VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
View attachment 3179236

Weekly Report 230 - No More Money

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all are doing fine.
Before getting to the actual report, I want to apologize, but next week I'll be going back home to visit my family so this will be the last weekly report of 2023. I still have a small present for you, but that will come next week.
PROGRESS STATUS
Even though the progress bar shows 85%, the text is done. I have written all events, but I will still have to go back on a few events and rewrite some parts that I'm not entirely happy with, but I'll be doing this while I'm away. Next in the next weekly report the writing should be at 90%, which means it only needs proofreading.
So far this episode is my favorite, maybe that's why I struggled so much writing it, but I'm sure once it's done you'll really enjoy it.
RELEASE DATE
Since I keep receiving messages about the release, I'll say this again. I can't estimate a release date yet and I don't want to lie to you. This episode is quite big. Even though I didn't made it public yet, my initial goal was before Christmas and yeah, I barely finished the text, then January, but looking at how much work I have to do, I that's not possible, so I hope it will be sometime in February, but like I said, I can't estimate a release date.
I usually work between 10 and 12 hours every day. If I manage to finish this episode in January, then you're in luck, but sometimes I need 10 hours to make an animation, while some other time it takes me 20-30 hours. The same thing goes for renders. There were days when in 10 hours I was able to make 50 renders and some days when I barely made 10.
That being said, I hope you all have a wonderful week and Happy Holidays to all.
Bests,
Jason
expect feb

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I have made an audio restauration for the 3.4.1 version until chapter 17, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
Choose + p if you want i-patch.

If it's not too much time consuming, I will add audio in the last 3 chapters.

EDIT: Added Audio Addon for Chapter 17 for your approbation. I'm not really fan of free music. So, I have taken some from my discography.

Mega

Waiting for your commentarys/suggestions and if I'm on the good road ;)
Please update your post with a short history of what happened that led to your mod/patch being created. For someone who comes to this game for the first time (as is my case) the audio-mod situation is confusing.
Open questions:
1. Why is your mod called "restauration"? Was there OG audio in the game at some point and then it was removed and so a "restauration" was necessary or what?
2. Does NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-AudioRestorationCH17Beta.zip (42.8 MB) require NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-AudioRestoration.zip (783.0 MB)? The size difference suggests YES but is it so?
3. Why did you made NoMoreMoney-3.4.0-Joker_WT__Cheat_Mod__audio.zip and NoMoreMoney-3.4.0-Joker_WT__Cheat_Mod__P__audio.zip, combining your mod with the others, locking the users of your mod to older versions of the other mods?

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Guys, is there any information about an ending involving the mom, sister, and Lisa?
I saw some posts about a partial harem, but this one should be possible, right?

Reactions: Danv

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Guys, is there any information about an ending involving the mom, sister, and Lisa?
I saw some posts about a partial harem, but this one should be possible, right?
Possible, yes.....Char + Tris ending with the MC is no doubt a 100% option. Tris has said nice things about Lisa during game play so maybe (despite Tris not seeming to be very willing to share) Lisa, like Bea, will be one of the few to be allowed into a harem ending with Tris involved.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Please update your post with a short history of what happened that led to your mod/patch being created. For someone who comes to this game for the first time (as is my case) the audio-mod situation is confusing.
Open questions:
1. Why is your mod called "restauration"? Was there OG audio in the game at some point and then it was removed and so a "restauration" was necessary or what?
2. Does NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-AudioRestorationCH17Beta.zip (42.8 MB) require NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-AudioRestoration.zip (783.0 MB)? The size difference suggests YES but is it so?
3. Why did you made NoMoreMoney-3.4.0-Joker_WT__Cheat_Mod__audio.zip and NoMoreMoney-3.4.0-Joker_WT__Cheat_Mod__P__audio.zip, combining your mod with the others, locking the users of your mod to older versions of the other mods?
All is perfectly clear in my msg...
Audio has been removed by the dev due to licence concern. So the restauration
The addon for the 17 it's because no audio has been included by the dev and it's my personal choice. Does not require the restauration base but you will have audio only in the chapter 17.
And the two modified JokerLeader mod is for including audio support which is not the case by default and require the restauraton base. the _p version is like described on the Joker mod, an incest version of the mod.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Possible, yes.....Char + Tris ending with the MC is no doubt a 100% option. Tris has said nice things about Lisa during game play so maybe (despite Tris not seeming to be very willing to share) Lisa, like Bea, will be one of the few to be allowed into a harem ending with Tris involved.
What about Emma?

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
What about Emma?
Emma seems willing to share with anyone as long as she thinks MC loves her. An MC + Tris + Emma ending I suppose is possible, Tris did seem to start disliking Emma less as time went on in the game, but not sure if (at least currently) I could see Tris sharing with Emma.....but there are two more whole seasons for character development to continue :)

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
The problem with the expansive cast is that the dev won't be able to create too many ending permutations unless they are all assembly line style (scene with LI 1, then scene with LI 2, etc. then maybe a couple renders at the end showing them sitting on a couch together or whatever ... the end). If a player wants an orgy with Tris + Char + Denise, that scene alone would take a solid month. Want Emma in it? Another month. Want Bea in it? Another month. Want both Emma and Bea in it too? etc. Dev will need to chunk it out by necessity, or all-or-nothing, etc. Players will be setup for disappointment if they want the payoff of an epic group sex scene with some but not all LI.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Happy New Year everybody. I wish you all an amazing year.
As you know for the past 2 weeks I've been away so I couldn't do much progress, but actually I've done more than I would have hopped. I know it doesn't look that much on the progress bar, but basically what I've done was managed to fix the text and I'm finally happy with the result. Also in doing that I have removed around 300 renders. So now instead of having to make 1400 renders for this episode I will only need to make around 1100, which is still but it's an improvement.
Now that I said the good news here come the bad ones because this year didn't start as I would have hoped.
I have returned home on Monday night ready to start the work on Tuesday, but my machine broke. I will not go too much into details on this, but eventually I had to reinstall the windows, so I've done that on Wednesday.
After I set everything up I made a quick test and the software I was using to make renders had updated and the new version was crashing. Eventually I have figured out the problem which mainly required me to delete and reinstall some of the assets, however my library was already a mess because I've been using the same library since I started working on No More Secrets. I planned for a long time to delete everything and start from scratch, but I never had the guts to do it, until this week. Maybe I drank too much during the holidays, but yeah. I did it.
I'm in the process of rebuilding my library which will take a lot of time, but hopefully this will not impact too much the development of the episode. Since my priority is to release this episode as fast as possible today I have managed to get more or less everything I need for this episode. There are still a few things I'm missing, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. In case some of you are wondering if this was worth it, I can say it has. If before it was taking me 3-5 minutes to load a character, now it only takes me 30 seconds.
Anyway on Monday I should be able to start making renders, if the delivery service will bring me a new keyboard, because due to the many frustrations I had this week I accidentally spilled coffee on my last working keyboard and now some keys are stuck. I managed somehow to make the today render, but it was annoying, so hopefully tomorrow I'll receive the keyboard and on Monday I'll start making the renders you love so much.
Also stay tunned because next week I might propose some small changes to some of the characters, nothing too big, but still I will need you to vote.
That being said, I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Cheers,
Jason

Wojmistrz

Aug 1, 2019
I love this game, and this is FIRST and ONLY Ren'Py game that I felt something to fictional pixel girl who is perfect 15/10 and her name is Tris <3 ah shame game ended after Shelia packaging to car :) I wonder is Tris character model custom made or is this an asset to be bought? I would love to play more games with her model in game <3

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I love this game, and this is FIRST and ONLY Ren'Py game that I felt something to fictional pixel girl who is perfect 15/10 and her name is Tris <3 ah shame game ended after Shelia packaging to car :) I wonder is Tris character model custom made or is this an asset to be bought? I would love to play more games with her model in game <3
Yeah, especially ones that aren't no sex with her 3 years+ in...

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes