The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
View attachment 1051635

No More Money [Ep.4 v0.4.0 ] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Thanks for the MOD update JokerLeader :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have played No more Secret and it was quite good. But if the Dev can make Harem Optional it would have been quite good. As I am a Love of Harem game. But nother the less its a beautiful game. And I loved playing it. I hope No More Money can also become a good game. Just hoping that dev would consider to make it a harem game or make it optional but I won't complain much as Story so far is quite interesting and good.

Wish you good luck man
There was a possibility for a Harem ending in NMS with Mom, Cousin, Sister and sisters best friend.

Reactions: Hermith

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yes, at that moment I felt like an asshole. My second playthrough will be only for her.
I don't like cheating...but on the other hand, it wasn't my choice to date her, she had almost no screetime, we know almost nothing about her, i think even both new girls in this ep had more screentime than Emma in total.
If anything i would want a option to break up with her, so that i don't need to cheat on her.

• Wow
Reactions: JanisL

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I don't like cheating...but on the other hand, it wasn't my choice to date her, she had almost no screetime, we know almost nothing about her, i think even both new girls in this ep had more screentime than Emma in total.
If anything i would want a option to break up with her, so that i don't need to cheat on her.
Yeah its forced, hopefully the dev give us the option to break with her.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy is there any chance that you plan to release this game and no more secrets on steam in the future ?
No More Secrets needs a remake with animations and music, before releasing it to steam and No More Money will be released after I complete one season, so probably in 2 or 3 versions.
I still need to check some legal parts, because I have no idea how steam works, but I’m trying to get informed until then.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Did a fresh download of the MAIN GAME & MOD, got no errors, i even used the points at the start of the game, no errors.
Also the version of your game is different maybe that's why you are having errors, you game version is 0.3.2 (No More Money - GOLD 0.3.2), you can see at the end of your error, the game is in version 0.4.0

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money 0.4.0
Mon May 31 06:55:20 2021
Oh okey that explains the reason why i get error all the time. even the game stop working after beach scene with lauren and lisa.

Reactions: JokerLeader

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,

Last week I have released episode 4 for 5$ patrons and given the fact that I’m trying to keep the monthly basis I want to say that I have already started yesterday to work on the next episode.

I have laid out the plan more or less and I have already started writing some text.

WHAT TO EXPECT

We’re getting closer to the end of the first season so in the upcoming two or three episodes I’ll try to focus on each girl so that you can get to know them better and also make your intentions clear to every girl (if you’re interested in them or not).

Episode 5 will have an event with every girl in the game. Some of them will get more screen time than other, but you’ll have enough to know them better and decide if you like them or not.

Also you finally get the chance to put an end on the relationship with Emma so that you won’t have to feel guilty anymore if you cheat on her.

IMPORTANT

At the end of episode 4 you have seen a message saying that episode 5 will come in July. I was so tired when I have finished episode 4 that I haven’t what month we’re in. I thought we’re in June instead of July so that was a mistake.
Next episode will be released by the end of this month.

Best regards,
Jason

ZeroThrows

Sep 11, 2018
No More Secrets needs a remake with animations and music, before releasing it to steam and No More Money will be released after I complete one season, so probably in 2 or 3 versions.
Looking forward to that remakes, especially if it includes animations for the prom and ending scenes

Reactions: Hermith

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
At the end of episode 4 you have seen a message saying that episode 5 will come in July. I was so tired when I have finished episode 4 that I haven’t what month we’re in. I thought we’re in June instead of July so that was a mistake.
you are putting a lot of hard work in every episode. i think you deserve to take 2 months time between each updates.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
you are putting a lot of hard work in every episode. i think you deserve to take 2 months time between each updates.
Thank you!
The thing is I’m trying to do whatever I can to grow my patreon page. I really like this and would love to do it as my main job, but currently I’m not there yet so I hope that doing big updates on a monthly basis would help.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Thank you!
The thing is I’m trying to do whatever I can to grow my patreon page. I really like this and would love to do it as my main job, but currently I’m not there yet so I hope that doing big updates on a monthly basis would help.
Nice game, i love it, especially my sister and my mom, i don't give a shit for the other girls, i want mommy she is so beautiful, and my sister is a real treasure, i love them both, i hope we will get closer in the near future !:love:

Reactions: Ara-sH
4.20 star(s) 153 Votes