VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah they are married but it's obvious Katrina is a Dom and Dom's are usually into sharing their Sub. Not saying those 2 are in a Dom/Sub relationship but it would explain a lot if so. We also don't know if they are strictly lesbian (wouldn't make sense to have a lesbian LI), they could easily be bisexual.

Granted the author did say no femdom content so maybe i'm completely off the mark here.
This is not remotely true from my experience. I have lived this lifestyle for 20 plus years and all of the D/s I know DO NOT share, Dollmakers on the other hand.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
How are you doing?

PROGRESS STATUS

This past week I've been writing and deleting and rewriting the text. I have around 60% of the text done and we already have almost 400 renders. With this pace this next episode will be huge.

The thing is I cannot make it smaller because in this episode I'm going to focus on every side girl and each one of them deserves her own screen time.

All I can say is that this next episode will be great for those of you who are on the manwhore path, while for those of you who have a favorite and are playing a solo type of game with Tris/Charlotte, well you'll get enough of your girl, but not that much comparing to episode 3 or 4.

If everything goes well by the end of this week I'll have the text done and could already start working on the renders during the weekend.

Best regards,
Jason

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
:unsure: Really, i´m sure not one single gamer plays this path, here are only players for single chicks. :ROFLMAO:
Actually believe it or not, unlike the devs previous works, Charlotte is by far and way in the lead when it comes to the favorite girl in this game. If i remember correctly, the last patreon poll showed Charlotte and Triss (to a lesser degree) ahead of literally everyone else and it wasn't even close.

RoyalCandy was very smart with how he did the mom character in this game, making her super loyal while also facing big issues like lack of money, shitty husband, etc, which makes her out to be an even better love interest. There could be a case made that maybe Charlotte is too "perfect" but only time will tell on that.

My point being is that it wouldn't shock me if at the end of the game development RoyalCandy saw more people choosing to go with a single Charlotte route then a harem route, which again would be truly shocking.

Reactions: KrusherKev

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
View attachment 1051635

No More Money [Ep.4 v0.4.0 ] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
update to 4.1 please i have a name typo bug in some conversations i have the name toby instad of the name i choose for mc

Reactions: JokerLeader

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everyone is doing fine.

PROGRESS STATUS

As I was saying last week, on Thursday I have finally finished writing the text and started to work on the renders. This update is going to be the biggest update and I'm getting a little bit nervous because each update gets bigger and bigger, but I'm going to keep the monthly basis update.

Episode 5 will have around 600 renders and 20+ animations.

Right now we have around 100 renders done, but if I can keep the 40/50 renders per day there won't be a problem with the release date, however my day job might affect the productivity.

MINI GAME 0.2

By the end of this week all my patrons will get a new version of the No More Money - Minigame. This version I have focused on Tris. The renders are done, I just need to find 2 more hours to implement the next mini game.

That being said, I need to get back to work,

Best regards,
Jason

Acrodin

Oct 31, 2017
Getting an error when trying to text Erwin the address for the gym. Any way to get past that?

Never mind, clicking the text bubble on the phone progressed the scene.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 38, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 39, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "story/script.rpyc", line 49, in script call
  File "story/episode4.rpyc", line 44, in script call
  File "story/episode4.rpyc", line 355, in script
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1343, in say
    renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 39, in execute
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "E:\Games\NoMoreMoney-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 942, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money 0.4.1
Tue Jun 15 08:34:25 2021

Last edited:
Reactions: royalcandy

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Yeah sure.
CPU : i7 4.20 GHz
RAM : 32
GPU : 2x 1080TI

But I'm using a rendering server, for the still images. So I only doing the scene preparation and the test renders on it.
Hope you will 3090t fast
You deserve it
And thanks for the information

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hope you will 3090t fast
You deserve it
And thanks for the information
Yeah, I hope to get the upgrade fast, but if I'm going to upgrade I need to replace everything because my current motherboard won't support it. So yeah, the upgrade is going to be costly.

• Sad
Reactions: Carefree247

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,

I have just released another version of the .

For those of you who doesn't know what this is, well last month when I was half done I decided to create a small game with different mini games that will unlock some interesting images with a certain girl.

In this version I have added 10 new levels for Tris.

Cheers,
Jason

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
So renders look great, going to be trying this out soon.
I see the cheating tag, anything I should be worried about? Don't want any surprise three letter words.
It's a cool game. Light story, fresh gameplay. Not a sign in 4 episodes of the three letter word.

Thera are 4 levels of LI's:

Level 1: Family ladies (with ipatch)
Level 2: Gilfriend material
Level 3: Bosses
Level 4: Episodic characters

About the cheating, there are plenty of opportunities, but it's said very frecuently by the girls how bad a cheater is. So who knows how bad will be doing that.

Great renders indeed, and great music.

Last edited:
Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I think the cheating tag is because the mc will cheat on his girlfriend before having the chance to break up with her.
So that is one that is slapped on by the site and not by you?
Fair enough, as long as its the MC doing it, that's fine. ( I know, hypocritical but we like what we like, right?)

I'll give this one a shot and see how it goes, does the MC get much action or is it mostly teasing being early on in the game?

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes