VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Yeah sure.
CPU : i7 4.20 GHz
RAM : 32
GPU : 2x 1080TI

But I'm using a rendering server, for the still images. So I only doing the scene preparation and the test renders on it.
how do you use 2GPUs at once?? I was thinking of making myself a gaming setup, can i utilise 2GPU ? DO i need to install 2x coolers and stuff? Or is that setup only benificial towards renderings and editing?

nothered1

Jun 13, 2019
I still don't understand why give us the link to incest patch? when you have updated the game?

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
how do you use 2GPUs at once?? I was thinking of making myself a gaming setup, can i utilise 2GPU ? DO i need to install 2x coolers and stuff? Or is that setup only benificial towards renderings and editing?
Completely off-topic. Unless you have money to burn don't bother. nVidia is giving up on SLI altogether ( ), shifting the work to developers. And a good assumption is the developers won't bother because almost no-one has multiple GPU's in systems.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Completely off-topic. Unless you have money to burn don't bother. nVidia is giving up on SLI altogether ( ), shifting the work to developers. And a good assumption is the developers won't bother because almost no-one has multiple GPU's in systems.
Fallen is right, for something else than rendering it's not really worth it. Better have a good gpu, however for rendering in Daz is quite allright and it was cheaper than getting a new system. You just need to make sure that your Power Source and motherboard can hold two GPUs and you have enough space in your system. Also both have to be the same or it will might cause a lot of trouble.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
When we cheat on the gf do we have to breakup with her? :unsure:
First, you cheat on your gf with a new girl. Then you have the option to tell the new girl(s) that you have a gf (they take it bad). Next episode comes with an option to break up with gf, if wanted.

Edit: Poor wording. They don't take bad the cheating, they take it as any normal person, and leave him alone :p.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Nov 21, 2019
meh... i have to stop starting downloads when bs turns up in the latest updates. now i feel stupid. i even insta clicked compressed. time to punish myself and put the game on igno for half a year.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
First, you cheat on your gf with a new girl. Then you have the option to tell the new girl(s) that you have a gf (they take it bad). Next episode comes with an option to break up with gf, if wanted.

Edit: Poor wording. They don't take bad the cheating, they take it as any normal person, and leave him alone :p.
In Lisas case, the cheating was one kiss, which saved her 9000$ for her new appartment and the next day, on the first ''date'' with her and Lauren he's honest...so probabably really more disappointed that MC is already in a relation.

As for Lauren, well yeah she is pissed, which i find really funny, after all she was on her knees offering a bj 5min after meeting the MC, in exchange for a price discount on Lisa's appartment.
But she finaly admits that she is a thot, so there is some self-awareness at least.

Imo his gf Emma is the only one, which has a right to be pissed at the MC, im curious how she will react if the MC tells her.

I also find MC's bragging of how he sold the appartment over the limit Darlene told him funny, even more so as Tris told him that he really sucks at negotiations....so true, which idiot pays 9000$ for a Kiss/bj and brags about how good he is at negotiations :KEK:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 153 Votes