VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
which idiot pays 9000$ for a Kiss/bj and brags about how good he is at negotiations :KEK:
The most expensive kiss/blowjob ever. what's funny is dev made MC loose 9000$ even for a kiss to keep the price outcome same. 9000$ already sounds ridiculous for a blowjob but for a kiss? really?
Ever wonder why the game is called No More Money ?? There's your answer.:ROFLMAO: He could've spent that 9k to fuck 2 or 3 IG hoes, but a hookup is apparently overrated and not worth as much as a kiss is. The rest of the money goes to taxes, so don't judge him... he may be stupid, but he's a good citizen.:p

With a fool like that taking care of the finances, I'll be shocked if his mom and sis won't be forced to prostitute themselves just to put food on the table... it's good that he still has a GF who needs to show how 'supportive' she is and how much she loves him by selling her pussy too to help them make money.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I also find MC's bragging of how he sold the appartment over the limit Darlene told him funny, even more so as Tris told him that he really sucks at negotiations....so true, which idiot pays 9000$ for a Kiss/bj and brags about how good he is at negotiations :KEK:
In Katrina route, in the working interview for the night club, there is no money involved. The quest is getting a kiss from Lisa. He can get the kiss, or a bj from Lauren. MC feels even the kiss is cheating on Emma.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So nothing new but minigames since 0.40 3 weeks ago!
Ok i will wait for a real update then!

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Pretty good game so far. Good family dynamic and an actually hot mom. Jesus normally incest MILFs are ugly as sin with 36G tits but this mom is actually hot.

Author is doing a good job so far. The branches feel meaningful (club v real estate) but then quickly collapse back to a common main path so not too much content is exclusive just enough to make you feel like your choices matter. I hate playing games more than twice to see everything.

This isn't a complaint but its funny how recognizable all of the assets are from this game. It was like the characters were lifted out of sunsetlove and mrdot's games ands the set pieces out of being a dick and DPC - and this isn't a complaint; its the best of both worlds IMO. Though I've come to realize that DAZ has only one single park set piece and it is used in every single VN ever.

People are saying you get the chance to break up with the gf if you confess to the girls from the club/apartment - is that true? Because that sucks because the reason I would want to break up with the gf is to get with those girls. Maybe the author will bring them back in a future episode if you are honest and end things with Emma.

Was there any other crossover to no more secrets than "mrs whywhore"? That was the only one I noticed. Just glad the author chose a good looking MC for this game in NMS he was ugly as sin. And has it been stated how old the sister is? I think so far it's just ambiguously stated she's in highschool and I'm assuming she's 18 HS senior for rule 7 and ambiguous for all the other pervs lol.

Interested to see where the story is going with the blackchick trying to fuck him. The ending of the episode setpiece made it look like she's some sort of cop? Was the dad involved in some sort of embezzlement and is she using the mc to get info on the dad?

Sister is clearly already really into the MC wonder if she is already self aware about it though or if it's still in the "no man compares to my brother stage". Because MC is clearly the aggressor in the relationship with the mom which is making the sister jealous so I wonder if for them it will be flipped and she will be the aggressor.

Reactions: KrusherKev

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Ups.... I guess this is something that needs to be added for the next Update to be fixed. Its right after the Beach Volleyball scene with Lisa and her friend. I decided to lie to them and then after the Volleyball this comes up :) I hope this will be seen by the Dev

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
People are saying you get the chance to break up with the gf if you confess to the girls from the club/apartment - is that true? Because that sucks because the reason I would want to break up with the gf is to get with those girls. Maybe the author will bring them back in a future episode if you are honest and end things with Emma.
It's the other way around. The dev said there will be an option to break up with the gf. Not sure if it will depend on the beach option to confess to the girls. According to MC thinking on that scene, the logic is lie to them and break with Emma later. Not clear also if telling the truth about the gf close Lisa and Lauren paths, or are returning later.

Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Not a big deal but I find the save naming system annoying.

I modified the following:
- the save name screen proposes automatically the name already used for the slot (only if you want to overwrite a save of course)
- you can use keys in the screen (Enter/return = yes, Escape/Right click = No)
- no more (huhu) "Do you want to overwrite" screen. I consider it useless with the first modification

You can put save_name.rpy anywhere in "game" folder.

Edit: Improving differentiation between new and old saves

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Then why for all that is good and holy in this world are you playing it, or even worse, here complaining about it?
Moronic question...
I tried to play....
...and I found out it is boring as fuck...

The sequence of events is very clear, otherwise I could not express my point of view on something if I did not play.

Do not be a taliban please

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Fallen is right, for something else than rendering it's not really worth it. Better have a good gpu, however for rendering in Daz is quite allright and it was cheaper than getting a new system. You just need to make sure that your Power Source and motherboard can hold two GPUs and you have enough space in your system. Also both have to be the same or it will might cause a lot of trouble.
Thanks for all the info. I thought and reserached, it wont be of any use to me. I am going to stick with one anways there is the option to upgrade also in the future.

ReZven

Jan 3, 2021
For some reason i just cant download the incest patch, everytime i click on it it just opens another tab with all the codes in it, any reason why?

Reactions: Troy9000

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
For some reason i just cant download the incest patch, everytime i click on it it just opens another tab with all the codes in it, any reason why?
Yes, because every attached .rpy have always worked this way. Use right-click + save link.

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes