VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes
D

Deleted member 1371216

I just started playing and game throws every cliche that exists at me lol. But the roleplay scene was cool.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
the new incest patch doesnt change the "relationship" , he refers to them still as landlady and roomie, i do know where to place the mod file .... is the patch updated ?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
the new incest patch doesnt change the "relationship" , he refers to them still as landlady and roomie, i do know where to place the mod file .... is the patch updated ?
Version 0.4 should work with the old patch, because there are no new words and “landlady” is an old word which works since version 0.1. Are you using the official version of the game?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody is doing fine.

PROGRESS STATUS

This past week it was very productive. I managed to do a lot of renders and fixed the text here and there to make, but basically we have 50% of the renders done, which is good given the fact how many renders I've made in a week, however it's not good given the fact that it's almost the end of the month and I still have 50% of the renders to do.

RELEASE DATE

I'm going to take two days off from my job so I can work on the renders, but even so I'm not sure I'll be able to finish this episode this month, however I'm still thinking to split this episode and move 30% of the content to episode 6, which will be released in July.
If I'm doing so you still got around 1h worth of gameplay.

Best regards,
Jason

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Man I was so excited to see an update for this game and didn't read the changelog. d/l'd again and started playing only to realise i'm up to date.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Just cought up with the updates, really like this.

Darlene: Hi Toby... (not my mc's name)
Tris: Something like she's throwing money on(out) the window!

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Well, have played your No More Secrets first, got to say I'm impressed with your third as my second game (I have skip Reject cuz people say it have abandoned)
From beginning to now, your game really stands aside from many 18+ Visual Novel I have played, you put morals and ethics to this game, make MC always think about relationship Mom-Son when he perv, also, you let the father alive, and attend the story along, pretty like it.
But also, it become the double-edged sword since you have to make MC change his thought about incest, and his mom as well, if you do this smoothly, then your game deserve "spectacular" title
Im not a horny dog, so didn't have any problem with lack of sex content, milf keep tease and animation. But don't keep chasing about sex and didn't care about story, i love your games because it well-writing. Looking forward to see many more updates.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well things escalated real damned quick in Episode 4 on the real estate route. Dude goes from agonizing over a kiss with Lisa to fucking Sheila without remorse in the space of a few days. I realize the Sheila thing is a plot point but damn if that change doesn't give me whiplash.

Reactions: genthrow
4.20 star(s) 150 Votes