VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Thank you!
The thing is I’m trying to do whatever I can to grow my patreon page. I really like this and would love to do it as my main job, but currently I’m not there yet so I hope that doing big updates on a monthly basis would help.
You have a very nice game here. Maybe it will help aproaching other devs and doing cross promotions. Even doing mutual cameos is becoming a somewhat popular practice. At least that's how I made myself Patreon of a couple of games.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Updated for EP4
  • Added 4 scenes to gallery

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod
The choices highlighted green give points
Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

MEGA
Hi,

there seems to be some errors in the conditions between at least Lisa and Lauren paths.
The dialogues and path recognition on the beach are not working if the job is the club.
It's like the "else:" is ignored:
Example
line 1595 & line 1646 (episode3.rpy) . Lisa's paths and dialogues are playing eventhough I got a BJ in the club.

Same behavior with the boss' dialogue

Lines 1049 & 1053

I've noticed a few odd things too while trying to figure out what's going on in there:

Line 952 of episode2.rpy : $ lisa_path=True
Line 620 of episode2.rpy: $lisa_path = True
Line 987 of episode2.rpy: $ lauren_path = True
Line 559 of episode2.rpy: $lauren_path = True

I suspect the extra spaces before the $ are to blame for the oddities.

I've just tested it, and it works, BUT, it requires a brand new play through (If there's a cleaner way to fix this go for it :) ).

I'm attaching the modified file in case someone else has the same issue, or can fix this in a cleaner way (to be put in game/story if using the walkthough mode ONLY.)

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Eh, as someone who isn't into playing a cheater it looks like this game isn't for me, it would be nice if the player could break up with the girlfriend (even though she's great). Also would be nice to be able to reject someone initially but not close off their route completely, allow the relationship to evolve instead of going from greet to fuck in 60 seconds. Really didn't care for the slow pan of the renders at the end of the update either. Anyway, best of luck to RC. Just not my game.
To be fair they did address that this episode with his mom calling him out for cheating which you hardly ever see happen in a VN and the dev could make Emma look even better if they have another conversation and she's like "of course your seeing other girls, long distant relationships never work out, that's why i'm going to you're college next year" or something along those lines and then you can start closing out the relationship properly.

The only downside i have now is that the whole stuff with Darlene made very little sense, she went from a conservative submissive type to a aggressive flirty type in the span of one update which was kind of jarring and i would of like there to have been more seduction before she even starting acting like that.

All in all i'm pretty happy with the writing in the game, every time i have an issue with something it seems like its brought up in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: JanisL

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
The only downside i have now is that the whole stuff with Darlene made very little sense, she went from a conservative submissive type to a aggressive flirty type in the span of one update which was kind of jarring and i would of like there to have been more seduction before she even starting acting like that.
More interesting, the same ocurrs in the Katrina path; she went from a forward dominant type to a kind of submissive type.

Besides, the dev said those two will have a love joint ending with the MC. I'm curious about that.

The "level" arrangement the dev is doing with LI's and side characters is very interesting.

Reactions: Malicre

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Question. If you tell Lisa and Lauren you have a girlfriend their path is closed forever?? If so that's a shame

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Several times the dialogue reverted back to the default name for the MC, rather than the custom name, in this latest update.

Reactions: Montanabob75
4.20 star(s) 153 Votes