VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I must say the update didn't live up to expectations. I guess I'm partly to blame for not keeping my expectations low but this is what happens when you blueball your audions for years and deliver something that isn't really special.

carlofresco

May 28, 2017
I play this new episode and i think this is a very good update, not only for the end but for all the contents. Story progres, dialogs, scenes. It require almost 3 hour for end It with all my 5 Path bit is worth It.
For my compatriots, this is my reaction to the last scene, very intense.
applausi-applause.gif

Good job Royalcandy. I hope the next update will take less month (3 or 4), maybe concentrate in story progress and some short scene (in this update you have create many animation) and leave the last big event for the episode 7.

Last thing i wanna say is that probably someone already tell you that there is a bug at the end, If you gave the wrong answers to the mother, the scene end but the chapter not. The MC is in the car, alone, and go to the club ( as if you did not go out with Charlotte). Here you do all the same thing you do before and then the chapter end.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I remember when I used to play it there would be background music, why is there no sound in the new version?

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
I have made an audio restoration for the 3.5.1 version until chapter 18, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

NEW: Musics title are now displayed :)

Extract to ...\NoMoreMoney-3.5.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
IMPORTANT: You have to install the Audio restoration first !

UPDATE 24/04/06: My add-on for Chapter 17 is now integrated in the base restoration and I will try to add music in Chapter 18 and 19, but don't expect it soon.
I'm really busy at the moment...
Bro, how can I find all the music on YouTube?

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
people, is this game with mods for music inside the game? there is a link on page 1, but I couldn’t make it so that the music in the game would return.. I downloaded and unpacked it like I wanted, but the music still didn’t work.. according to etam and asked if this game had this mod inside the game, but it’s not necessary download something again and unpack it(( :unsure: :unsure: :rolleyes:

Jan 27, 2018
Kinda weird how there was no mention of birth control, you'd think it would be pretty high up there on your mind when you're creampying your landlady :unsure:
only pointing it out for future pregnancy content of course

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
even though i like the Darlene Job /path better
the Tris bar-toilet scene is so much better with katrina job/path

i wise MC wasnt so passive on Darlene job path even though sometimes the darlene job path have better dialogues...
the best path is somewhere between in my opinion at least (personal preference)
but on the other hand katrina job path have better sex scenes.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes