VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

SirexArango

Jul 21, 2023
I would appreciate if someone could share a save from the previous update.
It works for me as much as Windows or Android

Nov 26, 2020
Yah, so guys.. I'd be thankful if someone could tell me if it is possible to apply the incest patch on the android ports available here as it seems none of them have it applied and if so, how do i go about doing it? Or are those ports using the JL mod with Incest patch included?

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Use your brain...
You have all in a zip, why are you going on YouTube?
because I downloaded your zip and unpacked it on a pile of android, but there was no memory in the game, no music, not its name.. and you said that everything would happen.. but nothing was forgotten., and then what should I do if not look for there??

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
I haven't touched this in about two years and I want to save myself some bandwidth, so I'll just ask: is there any actual sex with the mom or sister yet?

Thanks!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I haven't touched this in about two years and I want to save myself some bandwidth, so I'll just ask: is there any actual sex with the mom or sister yet?

Thanks!
Yes, and you can always get the compressed versions, most aren't even going to notice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: starfarts

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
because I downloaded your zip and unpacked it on a pile of android, but there was no memory in the game, no music, not its name.. and you said that everything would happen.. but nothing was forgotten., and then what should I do if not look for there??
This is normal, because android does not use the PC name conventions for files

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Strange bug I have in the game. Appears on each of the paths :unsure:
MC returns home after a week from Aunt Denise or from Sheila (depends on previous choice)
We make a date with mom. At the beginning of the date we go to the club to sister.
During dinner we carefully and attentively answer all questions so that, not to lose the best fucking in the game :D:D
If Charlotte is not satisfied with the answer she leaves.
MC gets into the car and rushes to his sister's and the scenes that came before are repeated.
I don't have any mods.
I have the same thing happening to me.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
This is a post to "FROZER" and "AlexMpog". I think I understand your reaction.

1.jpg

Even a piece of the plot in screenshots from the game can be for some, a superhuman effort to understand.
Requires intellectual effort which is sometimes not easy.
I will try to write VERY SLOWLY....
If your conversation with Charlotte doesn't satisfy her, you'll get a kick in the ass.
Miracle fucking will remain a dream, you will be left with your own hand as a girlfriend.
Something even worse will happen. The path with mom will be closed until the end of the game.
As in the picture. I drew a HUGE arrow to make it easier to understand.

2.jpg

It's the same as in real life. An intelligent and beautiful woman will not go on a date or into bed with "wise differently"
I think that now it is easier for you to understand plot of the game.
I hope I didn't write too fast and now everything is clear?
I can write in another language, but don't be too picky.
My advice. Read a lot. It develops the intellect and allows you to think faster.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022

View attachment 3527221

Even a piece of the plot in screenshots from the game can be for some, a superhuman effort to understand.
If your conversation with Charlotte doesn't satisfy her, you'll get a kick in the ass.
Miracle fucking will remain a dream, you will be left with your own hand as a girlfriend.
Something even worse will happen. The path with mom will be closed until the end of the game.

View attachment 3527241

It's the same as in real life. An intelligent and beautiful woman will not go on a date or into bed with "wise differently"
My advice. Read a lot. It develops the intellect and allows you to think faster.
Oh man:ROFLMAO:

You do know what sarcasm is, right?...right? :oops:
Somebody always was the heart of party I take it))) weren't we?

I dunno about other users, but personally I haven't even played an update, I am waiting for season 3 on steam lol (1 more update If got it right)
but nevertheless thanks for being very patient and understanding with me, and for your "very slow" explanation
you're a very kind person;)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

I only keep her around anyway, in case that there are some good scenes with Triss like the pool game. That was great.
That scene was the reason for not closing her path much much earlier.

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes