VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Can you tell us where?

I'm currently playing on v0.5.1. The mom calls him Toby twice. The first one in Episode 4 is right after changing in front of the sister in the bedroom. The mom comes in and calls him Toby. Then the second time was right before their date, if I remember correctly.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
I'm currently playing on v0.5.1. The mom calls him Toby twice. The first one in Episode 4 is right after changing in front of the sister in the bedroom. The mom comes in and calls him Toby. Then the second time was right before their date, if I remember correctly.
I can't find any error.
nmm_toby.png

There was a naming error in version 0.4 and 0.4.1, but these have been fixed.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I remember those errors, along with an instance were Darlene calls him Toby also. They were reported and fixed. I've just replayed those scenes and they use the custom MC name. I'm using version 0.5.2.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
I remember those errors, along with an instance were Darlene calls him Toby also. They were reported and fixed. I've just replayed those scenes and they use the custom MC name. I'm using version 0.5.2.
Yes, this was a bug in version 0.4.1, but it was already fixed in version 0.5.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Darkness65
D

Deleted member 1371216

Damn, Lisa blue balling MC was totally unnecessary...

Last edited by a moderator:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
wierd, im doing a loyal playthrough and then when i meet the girls again he goes "yeah i broke up with my girl" even though i clearly didn't, is this a bug or did he just really not expect anyone to play this way?

edit: nevermind was apparantly patched

backbnane

Mar 18, 2019
Having a Bug where the Episode 6 Picture is in Front but the Story continues only by Text, and dont show me any new Images

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
There's several bug, a few pg called tobi Mc even if rename it, then lisa path is forced even if u don't want to be in her path and u didn't broke with Emma he said to Lisa that he broke with his gf to be with Lisa.. And then by force Lisa path u can't do Lauren path and get her scene

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
There's several bug, a few pg called tobi Mc even if rename it, then lisa path is forced even if u don't want to be in her path and u didn't broke with Emma he said to Lisa that he broke with his gf to be with Lisa.. And then by force Lisa path u can't do Lauren path and get her scene
All fixed. Current version is 0.5.2.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
It's a bug. After the Episode 6 announcement screen, the game should be back at the main menu.
What kind of bug do you mean? :unsure:

Toby: "Yeah, yeah. I love you too."
Tris: * murmuring * "Me too."
Episode 6 announcement screen
and then main menu

Everything is ok.

EDIT:
Is not a bug in the game, but in old saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkness65

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
If I knew how I would've
The file "relationships.rpy" in the game folder is a text file. You can open it with any text editor, like Notepad.

Just edit all the lines, like this:

define mom = "mom"
define mommy = "mommy"
define mother = "mother"

... and so on. The key is to use the same word right of define between the quotes.

Save your changes and that's it.

Reactions: DownyDavid911
4.20 star(s) 150 Votes