VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
The story continuity errors that we had before were both related to Li path not switching to false so it is easier to spot but i think it is the 2nd time i had the episode restart at the end instead of going to main menu.
I had the same (similar) issue: my games send me back to the start of Episode 2. I did a replay of my playthroughs from start (v0.5.2), and it fixed the issue. It seems I've been carrying something with my old saves.

I didn't mind the replays, because I love the game. I even create a couple of new routes :D.

PS: I tried to check the bugs reported before in my replays, and didn't find anyone, save the missing "ep3_303", which the dev reported fixed for next update.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Story is as good as No more secrets and girls are all attractive , renders are so awesome as well as animations and generous in its early version compare to No More Secrets but too much
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so for now still can't beat No More Secrets even if its still images but plenty of action and positions

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Really liking the game itself, but the navigation sucks at times. Keeps going in reverse at times. Mainly in text message scenes. Hard to get past those.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Did I miss something? I'm at Ep. 5 and the MC blatantly lies to Lisa about his relationship with Emma. Did he break up with Emma behind the scenes or did he just randomly become a douchebag just for the plot?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Did I miss something? I'm at Ep. 5 and the MC blatantly lies to Lisa about his relationship with Emma. Did he break up with Emma behind the scenes or did he just randomly become a douchebag just for the plot?
Which version? There was a bug, fixed in 0.5.2.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Make sure it's the
Ep.5 v0.5.2
you are playing. Also, if you already started with the content of Ep5, you have to restart it again (from the end of EP4) to not to be influenced by the bug in previous Ep5 versions.
Also, by adding any mods based on older versions you will re-introduce the bug to the game.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Oh...I was playing a v0.5.1 savegame which was almost at the beginning. I guess I'll just download v0.5.2 start a new game and speed through what I've already seen.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Reactions: Darkness65

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Oh...I was playing a v0.5.1 savegame which was almost at the beginning. I guess I'll just download v0.5.2 start a new game and speed through what I've already seen.

Thanks for the heads-up.
There's no need to start a new game from the beginning, just from a save file from before Ep5.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes