Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
What kind of bug do you mean? :unsure:

Toby: "Yeah, yeah. I love you too."
Tris: * murmuring * "Me too."
Episode 6 announcement screen
and then main menu

Everything is ok.
Well, in my case, after the Episode 6 announcement, is restarting Episode 2.

Last update was the same, only can't recall what episode was restarting then.

I don't care the issue, anyway.

Edit: If it's only in my end, I solved it by editing Episode6.rpy.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Chapter 5, so caught up with the Dev once again here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, said Chapter 6 was coming out in July, guessing later this month, but I am enjoying it thus far. Thank you so much for this thus far.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
Last week I have released episode 5. First of all I want to apologize for those of you who were on Emma's path and had to re-download game a second time.

PROGRESS STATUS

This past week I managed to finish planning the next episode and have started writing it. I can say that I'm 30% done writing. Hopefully by the end of this week or maybe until next Tuesday I'll be able to finish writing and start doing some renders.

ABOUT EPISODE 6
This episode will be the last from season one. In this episode I'll be focusing more on Charlotte, Tris, Emma and make some progress on the job side. Slowly you'll understand what Darlene/Katrina wants from you.

Season two will start after two or three months (game time), during which our MC will do exactly what you taught him to do and finally the consequences of your job will appear.

Some of you asked why he's such a good guy on the bad path or why is he so bad on the good path. Well, he needs time to adjust, but during this break he'll have enough time to develop as a person

RELEASE DATE

I don't know an exact date, but I do know it's going to be this month. Episode 6 will be slightly smaller because I cannot continue with episodes like 4 or 5 which were huge to be developed in one month. It was very hard, but I tried to keep my promise.

Best regards,
Jason

Last edited:

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018

Hi guys,
Last week I have released episode 5. First of all I want to apologize for those of you who were on Emma's path and had to re-download game a second time.

PROGRESS STATUS

This past week I managed to finish planning the next episode and have started writing it. I can say that I'm 30% done writing. Hopefully by the end of this week or maybe until next Tuesday I'll be able to finish writing and start doing some renders.

ABOUT EPISODE 6
This episode will be the last from season one. In this episode I'll be focusing more on Charlotte, Tris, Emma and make some progress on the job side. Slowly you'll understand what Darlene/Katrina wants from you.

Season two will start after two or three months (game time), during which our MC will do exactly what you taught him to do and finally the consequences of your job will appear.

Some of you asked why he's such a good guy on the bad path or why is he so bad on the good path. Well, he needs time to adjust, but during this break he'll have enough time to develop as a person

RELEASE DATE

I don't know an exact date, but I do know it's going to be this month. Episode 6 will be slightly smaller because I cannot continue with episodes like 5 or 6 which were huge to be developed in one month. It was very hard, but I tried to keep my promise.

Best regards,
Jason
Seriously, this dev deserves more support. Way to go!

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
I just did a fresh playthrough on the latest version (v0.5.2) and noticed that image 'ep3_303' is missing. I would've reported that in the dev's discord but there's none linked in the OP, and since he's active in this thread, this post should do.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I just did a fresh playthrough on the latest version (v0.5.2) and noticed that image 'ep3_303' is missing. I would've reported that in the dev's discord but there's none linked in the OP, and since he's active in this thread, this post should do.
Cheers. It will be fixed on version 0.6.

Reactions: fromabove

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
I wonder how long in terms of seasons this game will run for...but so far, I do enjoy the animations and renders and overall gameplay.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Today i tried after the "serious "business path, the "shady" business" and probably found a mistake.
If you choose the Lauren path in the bar and later meet the girls again on the beach, you are suddenly on the Lisa path.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
The story continuity errors that we had before were both related to Li path not switching to false so it is easier to spot but i think it is the 2nd time i had the episode restart at the end instead of going to main menu.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
This game is awesome! I plan to support on the patreon but before I do just want to know how many episodes are you planning to do?

Reactions: Darkness65

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
This game is awesome! I plan to support on the patreon but before I do just want to know how many episodes are you planning to do?
3rd post above yours
Three seasons.
First season 6 episodes (introduction)
Second season 15-20 episodes (main story)
Season three 5-10 episode (finals + rewards)

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Damn I'm starting to hate Katrina she's pretty much talking shit about her girlfriend behind her back. I really hope we have to the option to snitch on her ass.
I got the feeling they're both working in tandem, like they have a plan for our MC. I'm waiting for the next update to find more.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I got the feeling they're both working in tandem, like they have a plan for our MC. I'm waiting for the next update to find more.
I don't mind Darlene it's the other witch I mean we already know Darlene wants to invite the MC over for diner hopefully we can tell her what kind of girlfriend she really is.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Updated for EP5.2
  • Added 3 scenes to gallery

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod
The choices highlighted green give points
Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game
Scrappy please rework your mod, it is completely outdated (ep. 1-4). No wonder when some people report old bugs.

differences: left you - right v0.5.2
NoMoreMoney_scrappy.png

PS:
only .rpy files result in incompatible saves

Last edited:

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I don't mind Darlene it's the other witch I mean we already know Darlene wants to invite the MC over for diner hopefully we can tell her what kind of girlfriend she really is.
I see what you mean. What I mean is, I don't know, maybe they're both playing an act, like bad girl/good girl.

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes