4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
I hope everybody is doing fine.

PROGRESS STATUS

Last week I managed to finish writing the text for Episode 6. Like I was saying this episode will be slightly smaller than the previous two, but it will have still enough of interesting content.

I also started to work on the renders and it's looking good for this month, which means by the end of this month everybody will get to play this last version unlike last month where the 40$ patrons got the game in July and the others in August.

With this version all of you'll get to play the game this month.

MINIGAMES

This week I'll release another version for the minigames so you have something to do in between episodes. This new version will be about Lisa.

SPECIAL THANKS

This month we have finally managed to pass 2.000$ which means a lot to me. I appreciate you all and I want to thank you for trusting and supporting me. I really enjoy doing this games and getting closer to doing this full time it's great.

Best regards,
Jason

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hey royalcandy are you only working on this game ? or still working on "rejected no more" ? I'm asking cause I might patron you again, like I did for the entire time on NMS, and have seen you pushing consistent updates (monthly or near monthly) for this one... but if your working on the other game I might stay on the fence....

This game has nearly everything I loved about NMS, which was gone from RNM (thanks to the 3 letter world no matter how bad someone tries to spin it)...

And before someone says "support him for this game, and pretend the other one doesnt exist... yeah that doenst work for me... its the reason I unsubbed from Mr Dots right before "Melody" ended, and thats cause he brought certain crappy garbage to "Dating my Daughter".... now he is developing "Sunshine Love", and I wish I could support him, but thanks to DMD and the Martin lovers I simply wont.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes