VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hey royalcandy are you only working on this game ? or still working on "rejected no more" ? I'm asking cause I might patron you again, like I did for the entire time on NMS, and have seen you pushing consistent updates (monthly or near monthly) for this one... but if your working on the other game I might stay on the fence....

This game has nearly everything I loved about NMS, which was gone from RNM (thanks to the 3 letter world no matter how bad someone tries to spin it)...

And before someone says "support him for this game, and pretend the other one doesnt exist... yeah that doenst work for me... its the reason I unsubbed from Mr Dots right before "Melody" ended, and thats cause he brought certain crappy garbage to "Dating my Daughter".... now he is developing "Sunshine Love", and I wish I could support him, but thanks to DMD and the Martin lovers I simply wont.
No More Money is my main game at the moment and the updates will be constant no matter what I'll be doing on the side. So if you like this game and do you think I deserve your support I appreciate it.

There are a few side projects I'm working on at the moment, but those won't interfere with the main game, one of them being of course Rejected No More. I'm not going to lie to you just so you can join my patreon, because I believe in transparency between developer and supporters. Probably it will take one or two years for the next version of Rejected No More, but I am still working on it, but like I was saying, the side projects are not affecting the development of No More Money.

This is my main game and I'll see it done. I intend to keep the monthly update basis and if there will be a month without release that will be because of personal reasons, like spending time with family, working on my main job and stuff like that, not because of me focusing on other projects.

The same thing goes for minigames. The fact that I spend two hours a month working on a few renders for the minigames don't affect the release date for No More Money. I'm relaxing when I do simple images with not too much meaning behind.
It's either that or going for a jog outside.

And when the No More Money will be done, Rejected will not take it's place. It will not become my main game, because it's very different from my main games No More Money / No More Secrets and people joined because of this. So when this game will be over (20 - 30 versions from now) another game will take it's place. A game similar in style and fetishes, but with different story.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
The same thing goes for minigames. The fact that I spend two hours a month working on a few renders for the minigames don't affect the release date for No More Money. I'm relaxing when I do simple images with not too much meaning behind.
Just go jogging ffs.

Reactions: Jhu

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
no one cares about minigames
focus on a update with mom and sister hot action instead
I appreciate the input, however there are a few patrons that told me they really enjoy those minigames and like I was saying, it's not affecting my development time at all. When I'm too tired to do something good for the game I'm doing some renders.

scratchjay

Dec 9, 2019
All the hate on minigames. Don't like them, don't play them. Changelogs exist for a reason, and if anything, read the latest comments on the thread. Someone will let you know about content, or lack thereof. SMH. I'm a patron (since early NMS), and will continue to be. "Pirates" bitching over pirated content and what a creator decides to release, who don't actually have skin in the game....

khronnus

Mar 16, 2018
no one cares about minigames
focus on a update with mom and sister hot action instead
why are you so angry? I care about the mini-games (can't wait til darlene's :love:), The mini-games are good, the renders are good, and probably took less than a day of work. I am glad a dev cares so much about the waiting til the next update. And considering the pace and quality of the updates, I'm pretty happy with this game and dev. Relax and enjoy :)

Reactions: JBZ and Darkness65

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
So this works with all versions or do I still have to download it for every update?

Sorry, my wiseass side couldn't stop it self......Thanks for clarifying for us all though!!!
For some reason both sites set off antivirus and malware alerts. help please, thanks

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019

Hi guys,
I hope everybody is doing fine.

PROGRESS STATUS

Last week I managed to finish writing the text for Episode 6. Like I was saying this episode will be slightly smaller than the previous two, but it will have still enough of interesting content.

I also started to work on the renders and it's looking good for this month, which means by the end of this month everybody will get to play this last version unlike last month where the 40$ patrons got the game in July and the others in August.

With this version all of you'll get to play the game this month.

MINIGAMES

This week I'll release another version for the minigames so you have something to do in between episodes. This new version will be about Lisa.

SPECIAL THANKS

This month we have finally managed to pass 2.000$ which means a lot to me. I appreciate you all and I want to thank you for trusting and supporting me. I really enjoy doing this games and getting closer to doing this full time it's great.

Best regards,
Jason

Maybe an update but for some reason I tried to get the mod 8 different times including trying the patreon page, results, every time to notified me that it failed due to a virus in it. With my protection it really has to have one for it to say that. Someone could take a look to see for sure, thanks.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
No More Money is my main game at the moment and the updates will be constant no matter what I'll be doing on the side. So if you like this game and do you think I deserve your support I appreciate it.

There are a few side projects I'm working on at the moment, but those won't interfere with the main game, one of them being of course Rejected No More. I'm not going to lie to you just so you can join my patreon, because I believe in transparency between developer and supporters. Probably it will take one or two years for the next version of Rejected No More, but I am still working on it, but like I was saying, the side projects are not affecting the development of No More Money.

This is my main game and I'll see it done. I intend to keep the monthly update basis and if there will be a month without release that will be because of personal reasons, like spending time with family, working on my main job and stuff like that, not because of me focusing on other projects.

And when the No More Money will be done, Rejected will not take it's place. It will not become my main game, because it's very different from my main games No More Money / No More Secrets and people joined because of this. So when this game will be over (20 - 30 versions from now) another game will take it's place. A game similar in style and fetishes, but with different story.
So if you dont want to Rejected No More become your next game after No More Money , why even working on it ?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Minigames are one step less evil than 'sandbox' 'feature' in a VN-type game. One step.
<...> I'm a patron (since early NMS), and will continue to be. "Pirates" bitching over pirated content and what a creator decides to release, who don't actually have skin in the game....
'Supporters' bitching about pirates bitching...
That's the thing, you don't really know who's supporting the dude or not. Just assumptions.
Bitching is a form of feedback too. Way higher up the scale than not caring. Also less bias (if money is not involved).

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Minigames are one step less evil than 'sandbox' 'feature' in a VN-type game. One step.
I'm not fond of mini games or sandbox features inside games or VNs, specially when they force or limit the progress. In this case, mini games are standalone... well, 'mini games'. You can download them or not. It doesn't make a difference to the NMM game.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 1051635

No More Money [Ep.5 v0.5.2] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
this recent one will not extract. my computer says it won't complete because it has a virus?
Edit: i tried downloading the link from mega and mixdrop. both times when i try and extract the file it automatically quarantines it and removes it from my computer. None of your other mods had this happen.
The last file i noticed before it scrubbed the file said it was a trojan. Please investigate and advise

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Anyone else having the issue where Ren'Py says it can't decode an webp image? I started a new game and it happened right at the start of the game so far it has been image 001.webp, 002.wep, 006.wep.

It isn't something on my end either because I couldn't open those images in Gimp or Paint.net either. Strangely I was still able to view those images in my Firefox browser but didn't work in Microsoft Edge. I ended up using Windows Paint (since XnConvert couldn't read those images either) to save them as an png then converted them with XnConvert back to a webp.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes