VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My comment is a reply to one of Scrappy's own posts you get notifications for those. If I was just making a stand alone comment then I would have used an @.
Indeed, I was reading too fast and didn't notice. My bad, was only trying to assist. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
NoMoreMoney MiniGames - Unlock/Relock Mod

I'm drinkin' Crown&Coke as usual, got bored updating mods so thought I'd mess w/ the MiniGames. You folks want an Unlocker/Relocker?

Teaser pics and download below. Note the instruction above the buttons, you MUST make your selection twice to get all the persistent variables to refresh.

Game Version: MiniGames v0.3
Installation: PC- Extract contents to "game" folder. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.
Uninstall: Simply delete the "SanchoMod" folder.

See my other mods in my profile. Kindest regards and be well.

Last edited:

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone I tried to use this mod in this game but it does not seem to work the main character still says landlady and tenant ?

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Hello everyone I tried to use this mod in this game but it does not seem to work the main character still says landlady and tenant ?
Did you paste it into the game folder and rename it from 1240650_relationships.rpy to relationships.rpy ?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Iwill not make a Review yet, but i have to say, it has the potential for a 5 star. Really nice Renders, good writing, nice setting, and good charactres. And for once a likeable MC (not only perv like in most games with potential incest)

Only thing that bothers me a little are the animations... Some are nice, but especially when its getting sexual there are only loops with short repeating movement... dont like those, do proper antimations or no animations at all and spend the time on other things... But thats only my opinion.

Keep up the good work and hopefully let the updates come fast and in good quality :)

Reactions: KopNob

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, I've been drinkin' for a few hours while modding away on GUI enhancements...but I'm confused as fuck regarding the other mods. scrappy JokerLeader Hey, you guys know there's an OEM built-in walkthrough guide, right? Not sure if you read through the whole original code but writing a walkthrough is a wasted effort unless you're bored to death, the dev has already taken the time and incorporated. Just figured I'd let ya know. Dev's post is regarding it for reference.

Anyway...Something wicked this way comes. I'm still slammin' code and polishing things up but here's some info and teaser pics. Note: this new multi-mod does not incorporate "cheats". You can install one of the other mods for that if desired. My multi-mod does NOT overwrite any OEM files...yet :). I'll update when it's ready to drop.

SanchoMod
No More Money Multi-Mod

Current features (to date):
  • Integrated iPatch.
  • Walkthrough choice guide.
  • Exhaustive stat screen with styling option.
  • Unobtrusive toggled options in game (no need to peruse the menus and aren't an eyesore).
  • Made to aesthetically match the title, keeping it all seamless.
Coming soon my dear degenerate friends and colleagues...very soon. Enjoy, regards, and be well.

Nov 13, 2018
View attachment 1051635

No More Money [Ep.5 v0.5.2] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Just downloaded this from Patreon, it contains a Trojan, don't download. Has anyone had similar experience

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Just downloaded this from Patreon, it contains a Trojan, don't download. Has anyone had similar experience
Chances are it is a False Positive, esp if you got it from Mega. Most of those larger download sites check for viruses and stuff. And the new versions of Renpy are known to set off some Anti-Virus software. You can check the links below.
https://f95zone.to/threads/antivirus-and-renpy-7-4-1.72280/

Reactions: JokerLeader
Nov 13, 2018
Chances are it is a False Positive, esp if you got it from Mega. Most of those larger download sites check for viruses and stuff. And the new versions of Renpy are known to set off some Anti-Virus software. You can check the links below.
https://f95zone.to/threads/antivirus-and-renpy-7-4-1.72280/
Thanks for this, but the detection I got was from Windows Defender. I've downloaded lots of mods before and I've never had this issue.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for this, but the detection I got was from Windows Defender. I've downloaded lots of mods before and I've never had this issue.
4 download sites on the Op - try one of the others. Nopy is a decent site, fast downloads.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes