VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I almost pasted this by, it is very similar in plot to most plots with MC moving mom neglected gf long distance. and they are getting boring too many of the SSD VN
but the renders caught my eye so i played and several different choices later i think this may be fun to play for a while as the mystery of who is behind Shelia and why, my first thought is the GF father to get them broke up. have not played the mini game yet.

would like it if the dev would have changed the bike different for each; one for Darlene say the red one, and change the color to black with a skull on the tank for Katrina would defined the two even more! and black and skull would really set the theme as he is Katrina's.

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
The dev is doing and amazing job giving quick releases so please concider subscribe to Patreon

No More Money - Episode 6
Hi guys,
After 6 hard months with a bunch of sleepless nights and a lot of work I have finally finished season one of No More Money.

It was a great adventure and I want to thank you all for your support. I have seen big improvements in my page and that means you enjoy my work.

DOWNLOAD

Windows:
Ubuntu:

ABOUT EPISODE 6

In this episode our mc will get closer to Tris and Charlotte, but also reconnect with his old girlfriend, Emma. Also on the side of his job he'll be invited to a dinner where he'll find more about Katrina and Darlene.

WHAT TO EXPECT

Because of my current job I had to make this episode slightly smaller, but there is still enough content to enjoy.

45-60 minutes worth of gameplay
+350 renders
10 animations
7 new gallery images
a lot of romantic/hot/silly scenes
one sex scene
CHANGELOG 0.6.1

Small typo fixes
Small images fixes
Best regards,
Jason

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes