VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
the only thing that is annoying in this game is that need a incest patche or the beginning of the story and some dialogs are very weird. otherwise the game is very good
Some of the pay-sites (looking at you Patreon) do not allow Games/VNs with Incest and some other content. The Author's rely on 'others' to create patches and Mods to provide that content. Think of it as a small price to pay to get some really nice games made by dedicated authors (and modders!)!

Reactions: Fiufia

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, this is just an observation (and very personal opinionation). Emma looks to be about 18 with at least 10 years of experience. Maybe it's the makeup, but she totally does not look like she is in High School. Just sayin' is all.

• Haha
Reactions: KrusherKev

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Some of the pay-sites (looking at you Patreon) do not allow Games/VNs with Incest and some other content. The Author's rely on 'others' to create patches and Mods to provide that content. Think of it as a small price to pay to get some really nice games made by dedicated authors (and modders!)!
yeah i heard that is because of patreon rules and in this case it is understandable it's not a big problem.
it's just that I don't normally use incest patche (no because it bothers me. it doesn't really make a difference to me it's just because I'm lazy) but in this game as am enjoying it and pay attention it was very notable that the story was written as a family and some dialogues were changed

Reactions: Darkness65

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
yeah i heard that is because of patreon rules and in this case it is understandable it's not a big problem.
it's just that I don't normally use incest patche (no because it bothers me. it doesn't really make a difference to me it's just because I'm lazy) but in this game as am enjoying it and pay attention it was very notable that the story was written as a family and some dialogues were changed
The story IS written as a family. The ipatch not only change the dialogs in how they reference themself, but also the story itself makes much more sense. You should try the ipatch for a better immersion.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
I hope everybody is doing fine.

PROGRESS STATUS

Episode 6 is almost ready. All the renders are done, the music is added, the animations are done. I just have to repair some renders and adjust the text here and there, but we're getting really close to the release.
We still need to test this last episode, because last episode was a bit buggy and I don't want that.

RELEASE DATE

If everything goes right 40$ patrons will get the game on Thursday/Friday and 5$ patrons on next Tuesday/Wednesday.

ABOUT EPISODE 6

Like I was saying before, this episode will be slightly smaller because I got to be honest with you. Making 600 renders in a month when I still have a job was crazy. I barely had any sleep last month and I cannot continue like that, however there is still enough content in this episode to enjoy.

Best regards,
Jason

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Hey all I just started the game and am finding when it’s supposed to show the women as an introduction to like how they look it’s just looking at their feet and not “eyeing them down and up” any way to fix that? I’m not into feet really and would like to see these girls in their outfits like their supposed to be seen.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Hey all I just started the game and am finding when it’s supposed to show the women as an introduction to like how they look it’s just looking at their feet and not “eyeing them down and up” any way to fix that? I’m not into feet really and would like to see these girls in their outfits like their supposed to be seen.
The images are supposed to scroll up. Do Yo mean it doesn't scroll?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
is there someone who try to make problems for the mc with hired girls???? better to play with a wt-mod....or ??

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
is there someone who try to make problems for the mc with hired girls???? better to play with a wt-mod....or ??
We don't know yet the story with Sheila. Maybe it's related to Darlene and/or Katrina, or his dad.

About de wt/mod, it's a player's choice. There are "paths" unlocked/closed by choices, and gallery images.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Thank you ... but I don't think soon .. she and son have never had sex or oral sex .. just seen tease
i know that's why i said we have to wait for another season. this game is divided intro three seasons afaik. you should check his patreon site or his posts in this thread where he mentioned sth like that

Reactions: aunkub11

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
i know that's why i said we have to wait for another season. this game is divided intro three seasons afaik. you should check his patreon site or his posts in this thread where he mentioned sth like that
can you tell what will happen in the mc family ?... just spoilers little .. release soon

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes