VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Papi_Churro

Mar 8, 2018
So I just got a new Mac and I never had one before so can someone help me out cuz I can't seem to open the file when I downloaded it

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for the update!

... and i feel (fell) asleep pretty early.
MC: Your legs also need to be protected by(from) the sun.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It's only me think the Dev have some kinda of a fetish for short hair girls? I mean mc mom, sister, his bosses and now girlfriend too have short hair XD soon will be other girls change their hair style? XD lol
Hey Lisa doesn't and he has already banged her! After only seeing her a few times!!!

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
How everybody is doing? I hope you're all doing fine.

PROGRESS STATUS

Last week I have started to work on the second episode of season two. The plan for the upcoming episode is done and I already started to write the text. Once I have all this then I'll be able to focus on renders.

As most of you know there is a new channel on discord where I post progress status more often.

RELEASE DATE

Some of you asked me about when the next episode will be released. August was just an exception, because I really needed to take some time off.
I really like doing this games, but I still have a job and family, so that's why I took the August off, but now I'm back on the monthly update schedule.

So next episode will be released by the end of this month.

Best regards,
Jason

Last edited:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021

Hi guys,
How everybody is doing? I hope you're all doing fine.

PROGRESS STATUS

Last week I have started to work on the second episode of season two. The plan for the upcoming episode is done and I already started to write the text. Once I have all this then I'll be able to focus on renders.

As most of you know there is a new channel on discord where I post progress status more often.

RELEASE DATE

Some of you asked me about when the next episode will be released. August was just an exception, because I really needed to take some time off.
I really like doing this games, but I still have a job and family, so that's why I took the August off, but now I'm back on the monthly update schedule.

So next episode will be released by the end of this month.

Best regards,
Jason
You my man are on fire one SERIOUS dev, really hope you get more support tho i hope if that's happening you won't be slacking like a lot of devs are doing here when they reach a higher level of support...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, renders are very nice, good quality, certainly pretty girls, nice story for the most part, but what I would like to know is what the fuck is the thinking here.

So I was forced to have a girlfriend, forced to cheat on her, then forced to listen to the cunty little sister call me a cheater every time she opened her bitchy mouth, and for what, the type of kiss you get from your actual real-life mother or sister, just fuck.

I will give the dev one thing though, I really do not care for the whole fucking your mum thing, but this along with Ripples is now the only 2 games where I prefer the mother to the sister.

Somehow I would have thought starting the game with sex, there would have been more sex than there was watching the MC jerk off.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Not bad, renders are very nice, good quality, certainly pretty girls, nice story for the most part, but what I would like to know is what the fuck is the thinking here.

So I was forced to have a girlfriend, forced to cheat on her, then forced to listen to the cunty little sister call me a cheater every time she opened her bitchy mouth, and for what, the type of kiss you get from your actual real-life mother or sister, just fuck.

I will give the dev one thing though, I really do not care for the whole fucking your mum thing, but this along with Ripples is now the only 2 games where I prefer the mother to the sister.

Somehow I would have thought starting the game with sex, there would have been more sex than there was watching the MC jerk off.
You aren't FORCED to cheat on her, sure, you get an unwanted kiss, but you don't have to pursue the relationship further and you can stop her in her tracks and clarify you have a gf in the next encounter so you can keep a nice relationship with the gf if that's what you desire.

I kinda liked the relationship with the sister, feels more genuine since siblings usually dunk on each other and trash talk more frequently unlike the tipical japanese VNs where the sister is always super nice with her brother, but is ok if you prefer other kind of sibling dynamic.

Now I totally agree that is weird starting a game with a sex scene and then having almost none for the rest of the game (so far), but there is a lot of people who actually prefers that, a slow burn were you get to really know the characters makes the eventual sex scene even hotter since is not just a random hot chick, is a character you grow to appreciate and enjoy during the story. SO yeah this game wont deliver a quick fap but if you stay to the end you can enjoy something more special.

H
Here is a piece of advice kiddo, stop playing the game and no need to play further updates if you have so much problem with it. Go watch cartoon Network and be at peace
bad advice, Im aware his critique wasn't super nice, but there is no need to be an ass in response. He liked the game but has some complains, that's totally valid.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would it be possible to add an option to enable the quick menu? That's the one thing I wish this game had, an auto feature.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You aren't FORCED to cheat on her, sure, you get an unwanted kiss, but you don't have to pursue the relationship further and you can stop her in her tracks and clarify you have a gf in the next encounter so you can keep a nice relationship with the gf if that's what you desire.

I kinda liked the relationship with the sister, feels more genuine since siblings usually dunk on each other and trash talk more frequently unlike the tipical japanese VNs where the sister is always super nice with her brother, but is ok if you prefer other kind of sibling dynamic.

Now I totally agree that is weird starting a game with a sex scene and then having almost none for the rest of the game (so far), but there is a lot of people who actually prefers that, a slow burn were you get to really know the characters makes the eventual sex scene even hotter since is not just a random hot chick, is a character you grow to appreciate and enjoy during the story. SO yeah this game wont deliver a quick fap but if you stay to the end you can enjoy something more special.

bad advice, Im aware his critique wasn't super nice, but there is no need to be an ass in response. He liked the game but has some complains, that's totally valid.
Not my point, you're forced to have an unwanted kiss you give your mother in real life, but forced to be constantly called a cheater by your sister, that is dumb, one thing if you had taken the blowjob, but a kiss.

I dunk on my brother all the time, especially over his tinfoil hat shit, but calling someone a cheater when they are not is not dunking it just being a douche.

I play Hillside and A.O.A Academy, there is hardly any nudity in them yet, my comment is not about the slow burn, I just would have thought there would have been more sex, most games that start off with you fucking in the first few minutes tend to have lots of sex, although I did end up having sex with bugga is it Lisa the blonde, after breaking up with the girlfriend, hard to care for her when you know fuck all about her, but I think I will redo with focus on the mother, the others just were not my type.

Just ignore him as I did.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Not my point, you're forced to have an unwanted kiss you give your mother in real life, but forced to be constantly called a cheater by your sister, that is dumb, one thing if you had taken the blowjob, but a kiss.

I dunk on my brother all the time, especially over his tinfoil hat shit, but calling someone a cheater when they are not is not dunking it just being a douche.

I play Hillside and A.O.A Academy, there is hardly any nudity in them yet, my comment is not about the slow burn, I just would have thought there would have been more sex, most games that start off with you fucking in the first few minutes tend to have lots of sex, although I did end up having sex with bugga is it Lisa the blonde, after breaking up with the girlfriend, hard to care for her when you know fuck all about her, but I think I will redo with focus on the mother, the others just were not my type.

Just ignore him as I did.
You're not the first one to complain about that, but the reason for that little scene was to show character development. In the moment you took the life of the MC into your hands, he was a bit spineless and your job as a player is to take the main character from one point to the point you want.
If you want him to become manwhore go for it, if you want him to become an honest guy with only one relationship then go for it too.

It would feel strange for a guy who all his life didn't screw anything up, who was always faithfull to turn into a man whore who has 10 chicks on his dick, and the same thing goes for a guy who all his life was a whore to suddenly become an honest loving man. I don't say it's not possible, but for that he needs an event that changed his way of thinking and in my game I needed a MC with flaws. You got to see his flaws, now take him to the path you choose.

Some people say that they don't consider kissing cheating, while others do, the thing is that his mother taught him to respect women and if he's going to kiss someone else that's considered to be cheating, that's why his sister is teasing him so much.

In my opinion it's not bad planning or bad development, but deep character development.
My focus on this game is not getting laid as many times with as many girls possible, but to tell a story and make players love/hate characters. Understand them, maybe even relate.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I didn't say it was bad planning or dev, I just did not see why he needs to be called a cheater constantly by his sister, couple kissing sure or taking the blowjob, but the kind you give your mum, seemed off to me, especially with how much your sister goes on about it, and what was the logic to it.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes