VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Would it be possible to add an option to enable the quick menu? That's the one thing I wish this game had, an auto feature.
If you are on PC, download this it is what I use when I want to play something without the quick menu, or doesn't have auto.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Good game so far and the models are really nice. It's a bit weak writing and plotwise but hey maybe it will get a bit deeper. It's all a bit too easy so far though. MC meets a boss? Sexual innuendo right off the bat. MC meets his first client-"so how good of a lay are you"? Mom wants to do some stretching so of course her big tits pop out and she seems fine with the whole thing including seeing her son's boner? I feel like the player walked into Second Chance with the silly situations that develop out of nowhere. It's still good but like I said it feels a bit too easy.

However I look forward to the development of the game if for no other reason than Tris and Charlotte.

Reactions: keefer43

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You're my hero
That is a first, normally people call me something, it isn't nice.:p
Another handy tool, is unren, I use it for force all games to let me use f5 and f9 for quick save and load, also handy if you want to easily enable console command.

Reactions: Lysergic

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
That is a first, normally people call me something, it isn't nice.:p
Another handy tool, is unren, I use it for force all games to let me use f5 and f9 for quick save and load, also handy if you want to easily enable console command.
Yeah I already use it for that and also to unpack some games so I can access and modify them.

Reactions: Havik79

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Finally got around to giving this game a try. Very, very much enjoyed it. Love the characters and character models. I do hope that there's a lot more to come though, and that there's plenty of content with not-Mom and not-Sister eventually. I know it's a slow burn with lots of sexy tension. But with seven episodes in and not so much as a kiss on the lips from either of them I do hope there's some pay off (and lots of it) eventually.

Not sure if the dev has confirmed what is or isn't planned, and I think based on what I played I'll enjoy whatever they come up with, but personally I hope we get some pregnancy kink or maybe the dad being a cuck (getting off on it) as icing on the cake. I played a cheating asshole route this game. But will have to do a faithful boyfriend run too. That GF is special enough to deserve her own playthrough <3 Though hopefully she won't begrudge me some family fun, or will even join in haha.

Anyway, great game so far. Will definitely be keeping an eye on it with anticipation =)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
What is the major difference between kat and Darlene route ? is it only content of the two ? or other LI scenes will differ too ?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
What is the major difference between kat and Darlene route ? is it only content of the two ? or other LI scenes will differ too ?
At the moment, beside the interactions with Darlene and Katrina, meeting Lisa and Lauren is different in each route, and so are the scenes of MC with Sheila and Kayla. But each route it's supposed to have a different impact in MC attitude in the future.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
The main difference would be on the main story. The MC will have a different impact in society.
As for the romantic route, both paths are having the same possibilities. It's just that you get to meet people the girls in other places and the way the MC acts around the girls is a bit different.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
The main difference would be on the main story. The MC will have a different impact in society.
As for the romantic route, both paths are having the same possibilities. It's just that you get to meet people the girls in other places and the way the MC acts around the girls is a bit different.
can you cut off both of their paths?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Not yet... It'll come eventually
I'm hoping that when it does there will be plenty of content for it afterwards. Same for the sister. I know for some people the tease and build-up is more satisfying to them than the actual sex. But personally I'm not a fan of games that want to take 40 hours of flirting and sexual tension (and occasionally a few dozen handjobs) that ultimately lead to just one or two sex scenes and then "The End" lol. I realize that the more taboo relationships will often require more gradual progression than others, just to maintain at least some semblance of believability lol. I just hope it doesn't end up taking up 85% of their total content, with only 15% left for the actual sex scenes with them.

That being said, I'm not saying that I think this game is taking that route. I'm just saying that I hope it doesn't lol. I'd love to get plenty of quality time with the mom & sis (or "landlady" & "roommate", for those deviants! :alien:) after that line eventually, finally, and sweetly gets crossed with them.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
are you sure?? Cause is sure seems he was a HELL of a lot closer to fucking his Mom at the first few updates then he is NOW!!!!
No, not sure, but I did say eventually, which could be meaning sometime in the distant future maybe a bit sooner. I agree with a lot of comments that there should be something by now though. But all we can do is wait, unfortunately.
The last update wizzed through the seven weeks at the end of it, or was it the start of this one?, anyway, he had his attic room done and there could/ should have been a scene where Mom gets drunk, argues with dad and goes to MC for comfort and at least a bit of touching if not a fuck scene, with regret on moms part and a smile on MC's face ;)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
No, not sure, but I did say eventually, which could be meaning sometime in the distant future maybe a bit sooner. I agree with a lot of comments that there should be something by now though. But all we can do is wait, unfortunately.
The last update wizzed through the seven weeks at the end of it, or was it the start of this one?, anyway, he had his attic room done and there could/ should have been a scene where Mom gets drunk, argues with dad and goes to MC for comfort and at least a bit of touching if not a fuck scene, with regret on moms part and a smile on MC's face ;)
Yes I remember MC telling Mom she could come sleep in his room anything she wanted once he got it completed. So I figured the first night he slept in there she would have crawled into his bed with him. But now it seems as if they are right back to where they were when this game just first came out!!!

After the night of Dad's business party and MC had to go pick up Mom. I figured how she acted that night she would have already Mounted MC and rode him!

Reactions: RabidSloth
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes