VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Not my point, you're forced to have an unwanted kiss you give your mother in real life, but forced to be constantly called a cheater by your sister, that is dumb, one thing if you had taken the blowjob, but a kiss.

I dunk on my brother all the time, especially over his tinfoil hat shit, but calling someone a cheater when they are not is not dunking it just being a douche.

I play Hillside and A.O.A Academy, there is hardly any nudity in them yet, my comment is not about the slow burn, I just would have thought there would have been more sex, most games that start off with you fucking in the first few minutes tend to have lots of sex, although I did end up having sex with bugga is it Lisa the blonde, after breaking up with the girlfriend, hard to care for her when you know fuck all about her, but I think I will redo with focus on the mother, the others just were not my type.

Just ignore him as I did.
You're not the first one to complain about that, but the reason for that little scene was to show character development. In the moment you took the life of the MC into your hands, he was a bit spineless and your job as a player is to take the main character from one point to the point you want.
If you want him to become manwhore go for it, if you want him to become an honest guy with only one relationship then go for it too.

It would feel strange for a guy who all his life didn't screw anything up, who was always faithfull to turn into a man whore who has 10 chicks on his dick, and the same thing goes for a guy who all his life was a whore to suddenly become an honest loving man. I don't say it's not possible, but for that he needs an event that changed his way of thinking and in my game I needed a MC with flaws. You got to see his flaws, now take him to the path you choose.

Some people say that they don't consider kissing cheating, while others do, the thing is that his mother taught him to respect women and if he's going to kiss someone else that's considered to be cheating, that's why his sister is teasing him so much.

In my opinion it's not bad planning or bad development, but deep character development.
My focus on this game is not getting laid as many times with as many girls possible, but to tell a story and make players love/hate characters. Understand them, maybe even relate.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I didn't say it was bad planning or dev, I just did not see why he needs to be called a cheater constantly by his sister, couple kissing sure or taking the blowjob, but the kind you give your mum, seemed off to me, especially with how much your sister goes on about it, and what was the logic to it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Would it be possible to add an option to enable the quick menu? That's the one thing I wish this game had, an auto feature.
If you are on PC, download this it is what I use when I want to play something without the quick menu, or doesn't have auto.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Good game so far and the models are really nice. It's a bit weak writing and plotwise but hey maybe it will get a bit deeper. It's all a bit too easy so far though. MC meets a boss? Sexual innuendo right off the bat. MC meets his first client-"so how good of a lay are you"? Mom wants to do some stretching so of course her big tits pop out and she seems fine with the whole thing including seeing her son's boner? I feel like the player walked into Second Chance with the silly situations that develop out of nowhere. It's still good but like I said it feels a bit too easy.

However I look forward to the development of the game if for no other reason than Tris and Charlotte.

Reactions: keefer43

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You're my hero
That is a first, normally people call me something, it isn't nice.:p
Another handy tool, is unren, I use it for force all games to let me use f5 and f9 for quick save and load, also handy if you want to easily enable console command.

Reactions: Lysergic

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
That is a first, normally people call me something, it isn't nice.:p
Another handy tool, is unren, I use it for force all games to let me use f5 and f9 for quick save and load, also handy if you want to easily enable console command.
Yeah I already use it for that and also to unpack some games so I can access and modify them.

Reactions: Havik79

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Finally got around to giving this game a try. Very, very much enjoyed it. Love the characters and character models. I do hope that there's a lot more to come though, and that there's plenty of content with not-Mom and not-Sister eventually. I know it's a slow burn with lots of sexy tension. But with seven episodes in and not so much as a kiss on the lips from either of them I do hope there's some pay off (and lots of it) eventually.

Not sure if the dev has confirmed what is or isn't planned, and I think based on what I played I'll enjoy whatever they come up with, but personally I hope we get some pregnancy kink or maybe the dad being a cuck (getting off on it) as icing on the cake. I played a cheating asshole route this game. But will have to do a faithful boyfriend run too. That GF is special enough to deserve her own playthrough <3 Though hopefully she won't begrudge me some family fun, or will even join in haha.

Anyway, great game so far. Will definitely be keeping an eye on it with anticipation =)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
What is the major difference between kat and Darlene route ? is it only content of the two ? or other LI scenes will differ too ?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
What is the major difference between kat and Darlene route ? is it only content of the two ? or other LI scenes will differ too ?
At the moment, beside the interactions with Darlene and Katrina, meeting Lisa and Lauren is different in each route, and so are the scenes of MC with Sheila and Kayla. But each route it's supposed to have a different impact in MC attitude in the future.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
The main difference would be on the main story. The MC will have a different impact in society.
As for the romantic route, both paths are having the same possibilities. It's just that you get to meet people the girls in other places and the way the MC acts around the girls is a bit different.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
The main difference would be on the main story. The MC will have a different impact in society.
As for the romantic route, both paths are having the same possibilities. It's just that you get to meet people the girls in other places and the way the MC acts around the girls is a bit different.
can you cut off both of their paths?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Not yet... It'll come eventually
I'm hoping that when it does there will be plenty of content for it afterwards. Same for the sister. I know for some people the tease and build-up is more satisfying to them than the actual sex. But personally I'm not a fan of games that want to take 40 hours of flirting and sexual tension (and occasionally a few dozen handjobs) that ultimately lead to just one or two sex scenes and then "The End" lol. I realize that the more taboo relationships will often require more gradual progression than others, just to maintain at least some semblance of believability lol. I just hope it doesn't end up taking up 85% of their total content, with only 15% left for the actual sex scenes with them.

That being said, I'm not saying that I think this game is taking that route. I'm just saying that I hope it doesn't lol. I'd love to get plenty of quality time with the mom & sis (or "landlady" & "roommate", for those deviants! :alien:) after that line eventually, finally, and sweetly gets crossed with them.

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes