VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes
Jul 28, 2020
Edit:
So many walkthrough mods released before me already, I'm getting sloppy. :p

Out of respect, I'll be dropping out of the race, no need for this big amount of walkthrough mods.
I guess it shows something about how good the game is when so many excellent modders are all making mods for the game. It there wasn't so much good in the game and so much potential for more I doubt you would see this many mods =)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've started playing it and it looks good. The girls are fantastic (my favorites: Emma, Lauren, Lisa and Mom) and even the guys look decent and NOT creepy, like they do in most of these games.

My major complaint is the incessant bickering, especially between MC and Tris. Damn, this seems to go on FOREVER each time! I understand that siblings do argue and insult each other, but not for 20 minutes in each and EVERY single conversation. Please tone this down a bit.

Minor complaint: Emma's new hairstyle. It does LOOK good, but I much preferred her with the long loose hair. One problem is that it results in 3 characters in the game (Tris, Mom and Emma) having similar hairstyles.

Anyway, it looks good and I really hope that a Harem option is eventually planned, with all of the girls having swollen bellies!

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Another MC pussy boy, who does everything for everyone but himself, the character looks like an insecure loser, although he has everything to succeed
Im not sure we played the same game....I mean , sure the MC kinda took the role of "the man of the house" on relation to his family and do helps a lot in household business, but outside the family he gives some serious chad energy...

Reactions: punisher2099

Longs

May 11, 2019
[QUOTE = "Кионаши, сообщение: 6756217, участник: 3912703"]
Я не уверен, что мы играли в одну и ту же игру .... Я имею в виду, уверенный, что ведущий взял на себя роль "хозяина дома" по отношению к своей семье и действительно очень помогает в домашних делах, но за пределами семьи он дает какая-то серьезная энергия чада ...
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

An empty story in a completely boring form, as always, MC tries to do everything possible for everyone, although his spoiled sister does nothing for this family and behaves like a bitch (why should I help her, why should I not miss her path, the choice in this there is almost no game) except for the perversions with his sister, which are already quite commonplace, the father is the only normal character, but they make a bad hero out of him, many uninteresting characters and a lot of water, not to mention the plot of which is not

MrCdots

Jun 27, 2018
How do I access the main menu on Android. All I want to do is restart and I'm half way thru the game just trying to figure out where the main menu is and literally missed everything 5hat was said . Now I'm so far into the story I truly can't figure out how to restart. Might just delete whole game and reload it

Reactions: KawaMan12

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everyone is doing fine.

PROGRESS STATUS

Last week was a blast. I had less work to do on my day job so I could focus on the renders. I'm getting closer and closer to finish the renders. Once those are done then the rest shouldn't take long.

RELEASE DATE

Like always I don't have a fixed date, but what I do know is that both 40$+ patrons and 5$+ patrons will get the game sometime next week.

ABOUT THIS EPISODE

After the last Update Tuesday some of you understood that the MC is finally going to have sex with Charlotte and Tris. Well it's not the case, just yet.

Best regards,
Jason

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Yeah, no point in rushing it. I even felt that the final scene where the MC pinches Charlotte's nipples like it was normal felt a little bit out of character, but it was acceptable seeing as MC appears to be giving Charlotte many massages during the 7-weeks time skip. But keep up the good work, already better than most games in here.

Reactions: hentai charley

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Season three will be more about preparing the ending. The focus will be finishing the main story and settling in with the girls, so the mc will have sex with every possible character by then.
Ohk

I have a question for you as a your a developer I have played many games
But all of them one thing was common
Mcs big sis is not virgin and sometimes Lil sis is (including your previous and this game to)
Same case
Why big sis's are not virgins??

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Hi guys,

PROGRESS STATUS

Last week was a blast. I had less work to do on my day job so I could focus on the renders. I'm getting closer and closer to finish the renders. Once those are done then the rest shouldn't take long.

RELEASE DATE

Like always I don't have a fixed date, but what I do know is that both 40$+ patrons and 5$+ patrons will get the game sometime next week.

ABOUT THIS EPISODE

After the last Update Tuesday some of you understood that the MC is finally going to have sex with Charlotte and Tris. Well it's not the case, just yet.

Best regards,
Jason
Wow its tris on background? Pretty hot. It’s obvious that he can’t have sex with mom and sis yet, just hoping for more sexual events and a blowjob from tris

Reactions: royalcandy

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Ohk

I have a question for you as a your a developer I have played many games
But all of them one thing was common
Mcs big sis is not virgin and sometimes Lil sis is (including your previous and this game to)
Same case
Why big sis's are not virgins??
There are a lot of possible answers.

We try to get as many types of people as possible. If all the girls in a game are the same, the player will get bored. It would feel like he's dating the same girl multiple times, beside the people are different and we try to get a lot of players to enjoy our game.

In this types of games the mother and sisters are the favorites. So that gives us three characters with three different personalities.
So usually we try to make the mom carrying and either divorced or/and sexually frustrated, because it comes easier for her to fuck her son this way.
Then we need one of the sister to be innocent and pure, so we can corrupt her. It makes sense to be the younger sister.
Also there are a lot of players who like to take control of a hard ass bitch. To put her back in her place. So it makes sense to make her the older sister.

Also usually the player is in his early 20s, so that means his older sister is around 20-26 and well a big percentage of girls that age aren't virgin and I try to make the game feel real so that the player will connect to the game better.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Also there are a lot of players who like to take control of a hard ass bitch. To put her back in her place. So it makes sense to make her the older sister
075.jpg

BTW even if older sister ain't virgin no need to tell us her body count. In Rejected No more older sister during truth and dare game says her fiancee is her second. Past is better to be kept at past.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
There are a lot of possible answers.

We try to get as many types of people as possible. If all the girls in a game are the same, the player will get bored. It would feel like he's dating the same girl multiple times, beside the people are different and we try to get a lot of players to enjoy our game.

In this types of games the mother and sisters are the favorites. So that gives us three characters with three different personalities.
So usually we try to make the mom carrying and either divorced or/and sexually frustrated, because it comes easier for her to fuck her son this way.
Then we need one of the sister to be innocent and pure, so we can corrupt her. It makes sense to be the younger sister.
Also there are a lot of players who like to take control of a hard ass bitch. To put her back in her place. So it makes sense to make her the older sister.

Also usually the player is in his early 20s, so that means his older sister is around 20-26 and well a big percentage of girls that age aren't virgin and I try to make the game feel real so that the player will connect to the game better.
anchorman-science.gif

Reactions: ZugVader

jetama

Oct 28, 2020

Hi guys,

PROGRESS STATUS

RELEASE DATE

ABOUT THIS EPISODE

Best regards,
Jason
lfg

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes