VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
There are a lot of possible answers.

We try to get as many types of people as possible. If all the girls in a game are the same, the player will get bored. It would feel like he's dating the same girl multiple times, beside the people are different and we try to get a lot of players to enjoy our game.

In this types of games the mother and sisters are the favorites. So that gives us three characters with three different personalities.
So usually we try to make the mom carrying and either divorced or/and sexually frustrated, because it comes easier for her to fuck her son this way.
Then we need one of the sister to be innocent and pure, so we can corrupt her. It makes sense to be the younger sister.
Also there are a lot of players who like to take control of a hard ass bitch. To put her back in her place. So it makes sense to make her the older sister.

Also usually the player is in his early 20s, so that means his older sister is around 20-26 and well a big percentage of girls that age aren't virgin and I try to make the game feel real so that the player will connect to the game better.
I think the people who don't like ntr
Will mostly happy be if we get big sis virgin
But in she not then we also don't want to know with how many mans she had being (like in rejected no more)

Developer should also make big sis virgin to (in some cases) she also deserve to be virgin and why so big difference in the age of mc and big sis as you big sis can be 22 mc 20 lil sis 18 mom 42

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I think the people who don't like ntr
Will mostly happy be if we get big sis virgin
But in she not then we also don't want to know with how many mans she had being (like in rejected no more)

Developer should also make big sis virgin to (in some cases) she also deserve to be virgin and why so big difference in the age of mc and big sis as you big sis can be 22 mc 20 lil sis 18 mom 42
I don't know man...that sounds like small pp energy to me. The body count doesn't have anything to do with ntr, and I know it sounds crazy but most couples tend to talk about their previous experiences at some point with their partners, that's pretty normal and shows there is trust in the relationship.

To me, wanting their LI to be virgin outside the usual virgin age makes me think in two mindsets

1.-They don't want to be compared with other men (even though in VN you will always be the best sex in their LI's life no matter what) which seems like a self report on lack of confidence on their performance.

2.-They place some inherent value in being a virgin, as if having sex was a bad thing, which of course is ridiculous considering in these kind of games most people wont think twice about fucking everything that moves. So is kinda like a double standard and sounds pretty misogynistic if you think about it.

3.- They are dick vampires and feel the need to break a himen of a woman to feed their ever hungry dick with innocent blood. :eek:

Now with all that said, I CAN see the appeal of introducing someone to the marvelous world of sex, I don't want to frame it as "corruption" (since again, why sex is a bad thing?) but I can see inexperienced girls having a different vibe and is ok to think that's kinda cute, that said, is kinda weird to want older people than you to also be virgins, also you can still be inexperienced and super insecure in a cute way and non virgin but whatever Im rambling too much.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't know man...that sounds like small pp energy to me. The body count doesn't have anything to do with ntr, and I know it sounds crazy but most couples tend to talk about their previous experiences at some point with their partners, that's pretty normal and shows there is trust in the relationship.

To me, wanting their LI to be virgin outside the usual virgin age makes me think in two mindsets

1.-They don't want to be compared with other men (even though in VN you will always be the best sex in their LI's life no matter what) which seems like a self report on lack of confidence on their performance.

2.-They place some inherent value in being a virgin, as if having sex was a bad thing, which of course is ridiculous considering in these kind of games most people wont think twice about fucking everything that moves. So is kinda like a double standard and sounds pretty misogynistic if you think about it.

3.- They are dick vampires and feel the need to break a himen of a woman to feed their ever hungry dick with innocent blood. :eek:

Now with all that said, I CAN see the appeal of introducing someone to the marvelous world of sex, I don't want to frame it as "corruption" (since again, why sex is a bad thing?) but I can see inexperienced girls having a different vibe and is ok to think that's kinda cute, that said, is kinda weird to want older people than you to also be virgins, also you can still be inexperienced and super insecure in a cute way and non virgin but whatever Im rambling too much.
In my opinion the the cliche of the bitchy older sister and cute younger sister is so overused, that i'm happy whenever i see a different approach, preferable something a bit more complex/creative.

As for the virgin i would add point 4. it is also a kink virgin/purity, way stranger kinks out there

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
are we gonna get another preview next tuesday or can we even expect the update at this time?

Salty Lemon

Jan 20, 2021
How do I access the main menu on Android. All I want to do is restart and I'm half way thru the game just trying to figure out where the main menu is and literally missed everything 5hat was said . Now I'm so far into the story I truly can't figure out how to restart. Might just delete whole game and reload it
The Android port is kind of "meh". Just download the PC version and play it on Joiplay.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Also there are a lot of players who like to take control of a hard ass bitch. To put her back in her place. So it makes sense to make her the older sister.

Also usually the player is in his early 20s, so that means his older sister is around 20-26 and well a big percentage of girls that age aren't virgin and I try to make the game feel real so that the player will connect to the game better.
hard ass bitch older sister:PogChamp:? hmm are you dropping hints?

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Xabder
Friend for this update there is no sex with mother or sister.

ABOUT THIS EPISODE

After the last Update Tuesday some of you understood that the MC is finally going to have sex with Charlotte and Tris. Well it's not the case, just yet.

Best regards,
Jason

• Sad
Reactions: Xabder

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Last I checked we're almost there. Hopefully in the next update after the upcoming one
In the meantime, I'll bear (or is it bare :unsure: ) with more foreplay. For now

Reactions: Maicka

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

DOWNLOAD

ABOUT SEASON 2 EPISODE 2

The focus of this episode was actually the main story. If the first season was just an introduction this second season will be more interesting and starting with this episode the story will begin to become a little bit more complicated.

WHAT TO EXPECT

• 45-60 minutes worth of gameplay
  • +350 renders
  • 11 animations
  • 7 gallery images
  • more character/relationship development
  • 2 sex scenes
Best regards,
Jason

Mar 15, 2021

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Ubuntu
MacOS

ABOUT SEASON 2 EPISODE 2

The focus of this episode was actually the main story. If the first season was just an introduction this second season will be more interesting and starting with this episode the story will begin to become a little bit more complicated.

WHAT TO EXPECT

• 45-60 minutes worth of gameplay
  • +350 renders
  • 11 animations
  • 7 gallery images
  • more character/relationship development
  • 2 sex scenes
Best regards,
Jason
Damn it's always you you're the greatest heroine here lol.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes