VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
i completely agree with you here. the last update ended with the massage that we had on the beach in the first update so for me there's no real progress with the mom
It seemed to Peek and then go down right to where they were when the game first came out. After MC picking up Mom from Dad's business party. How Mom acted towards MC that night you would have thought (EXPECTED!!!) on the next update Mom would have MOUNTED MC and rode him to death!!! But right back to innocent flirting

Last edited:
Reactions: Xabder

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
It seemed to Peek and then go down right to where they were when the game first came out. After MC picking up Mom from Dad's business party. How Mom acted towards MC that night you would have thought (EXPECTED!!!) on the next update Mom would have MOUNTED MC and rode him to death!!! But right back to innocent flirting
i think by this speed the mc still wont be able to have sex with mom at christmas

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Since there is good amount of "branching" involved, what is like optimal routes (or close to optimal since there might not be one) to see all/almost all content in least amount of playthrougs?
My idea was one playthrough where you go to club and choose to date Lauren
Another playthrough where you work at real estate and go for Lisa

Or I still would be missing good amount of scenes this way? I like this game but to be frank I dont want to 8 or 12 or so playthroughs one after another just so I can get like 2 different dialogue lines at one of the scenes that I might even not recognize as difference

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Another playthrough where you work at real estate and go for Lisa.
As you said, there is a good amount of branching, and we don't know yet what consecuences we'll face in the future.

With 2 playthrough like the ones you said, I'll suggest going for the 2 girls in each, choosing one and keeping open the other one on the side, because it is supposed both girls (Lisa and Lauren) will be open to share the MC in the future. And of course, keeping Emma as GF, and be a cheater on both playthroughs.

Not what I would do. I'm keeping multiple routes, because all girls are in the same school. Nothing good will come from that.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
As you said, there is a good amount of branching, and we don't know yet what consecuences we'll face in the future.

With 2 playthrough like the ones you said, I'll suggest going for the 2 girls in each, choosing one and keeping open the other one on the side, because it is supposed both girls (Lisa and Lauren) will be open to share the MC in the future. And of course, keeping Emma as GF, and be a cheater on both playthroughs.

Not what I would do. I'm keeping multiple routes, because all girls are in the same school. Nothing good will come from that.
MC having Relationship with ebony shyla will not be good ???

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
yOU HAVE TA CHOOSE : motorcycle or car
she is just a detective looking for dirt on you and your employer,
just twisting you in all kinds of pleasure time for her and getting you to spill
Oh. Thanks for info. I thought one of the relative or BF of girls rented her for crushing mc's realtipnship. Now got the license!!!

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018

I know it's a classic case of greed, and wanting to have your cake and eat it too, but I'd like to see Emma possibly being open to share MC with other girls (or at least with mom & sis). Silly to think of in "realism" terms. But there are a lot of GFs in other h-games that do or can end up going that route. The girlfriends/wife in Timestamps, WVM, and Parental Love to name just a few. With the latter being able to go full on cuckquean lol. That being said I'm not sure whether that would be feasible for Emma or not. Haven't spent enough time with her yet to feel certain one way or another. I don't think she'll react well to the blatant cheating though, which I couldn't really blame her for.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Since there is good amount of "branching" involved, what is like optimal routes (or close to optimal since there might not be one) to see all/almost all content in least amount of playthrougs?
Another playthrough where you work at real estate and go for Lisa

Or I still would be missing good amount of scenes this way? I like this game but to be frank I dont want to 8 or 12 or so playthroughs one after another just so I can get like 2 different dialogue lines at one of the scenes that I might even not recognize as difference
replying to myself but might be useful to some others who are just starting the game:
like I suspected, 2 playthroughs are more than enough and covers literally all content so far (might be a few lines of dialogue difference in a few spots but very non essential).
1) choose real estate job + one of the lauren/lisa
2) choose club job + the other girl

Reactions: hentai charley

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone know how I can get the other images from the Gallery?
I am missing:
From episode 3 the 2nd image
From episode 4 the last image
And from episode 5 the 4th and 6th image.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
How everybody is doing? I hope you're all doing fine.

PROGRESS STATUS

This past week I managed to finish writing the text. I just have to proofread it, but the events are already prepared.

Also I have started to do some posing and render both the static images and the animations.

WHAT TO EXPECT

This next episode will be slightly smaller, but it will still have enough content to enjoy around one hour.

In this episode we finally move forward with Charlotte and Tris. Based on the some decisions you've made in the other episodes and the ones you'll do in this episode, the girls will decide if they want to keep the relationship path open with you or not.

With this episode I focused mostly on the story and the household.

Best regards,
Jason

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021

Hi guys,

PROGRESS STATUS

This past week I managed to finish writing the text. I just have to proofread it, but the events are already prepared.

Also I have started to do some posing and render both the static images and the animations.

WHAT TO EXPECT

This next episode will be slightly smaller, but it will still have enough content to enjoy around one hour.

In this episode we finally move forward with Charlotte and Tris. Based on the some decisions you've made in the other episodes and the ones you'll do in this episode, the girls will decide if they want to keep the relationship path open with you or not.

Best regards,
Jason
Sounds good. If Tris and Charlotte start a "Get your love at home" movement then the other girls are getting broken up with. I already broke it off with Emma and that just leaves poor Lisa. She's cute and all but Tris has way more appeal. Her first day of college made me feel like I had to enroll to fight off the piranhas she was so cute. It seems rare to have such a sweet love interest as most games opt for the slutty route. Looking forward to more of this.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021

Hi guys,

PROGRESS STATUS

WHAT TO EXPECT

Best regards,
Jason
not gonna lie...I feel a little bit anxious about this....Im just afraid you feel like you need to rush things a little bit since some people complain a lot about not having sex with the family yet....but so far you have delivered quality writing and I trust you will handle it just fine...

Also, Im a mom enjoyer as much as the next guy, I want to help her cope with the state her reationship is now but...I lowkey want to help the dad too...he is not a bad person...I know he tries to be better but right now he is in a pretty dark spot of his life, a little bit of that toxic masculinity that made him believe his worth is determined by how much he can provide to the household generate stress that affects other parts of his life too, his low libido, his bad temper all of that is product of stress...I can only hope we will get an opportunity to fix his deteriorated relationship with mom and made the family whole again...

btw I don't know if that development of the story is planned or not, and I don't wanna know either... I know is kinda hard to not be spoiled a little bit when reading closely every dev update available....but I hope it will be a nice surprise, and even if It doesn't happen I know royalcandy will still provide a satisfying conclusion in the end.

Reactions: hentai charley

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
great as alaway s on of the best dave ^^

question to a dave could you work psychologique caractere s a little be more ?

i mean see the point of view side of the girl and maybe some action how they plan it or react ?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
not gonna lie...I feel a little bit anxious about this....Im just afraid you feel like you need to rush things a little bit since some people complain a lot about not having sex with the family yet....but so far you have delivered quality writing and I trust you will handle it just fine...

Also, Im a mom enjoyer as much as the next guy, I want to help her cope with the state her reationship is now but...I lowkey want to help the dad too...he is not a bad person...I know he tries to be better but right now he is in a pretty dark spot of his life, a little bit of that toxic masculinity that made him believe his worth is determined by how much he can provide to the household generate stress that affects other parts of his life too, his low libido, his bad temper all of that is product of stress...I can only hope we will get an opportunity to fix his deteriorated relationship with mom and made the family whole again...

btw I don't know if that development of the story is planned or not, and I don't wanna know either... I know is kinda hard to not be spoiled a little bit when reading closely every dev update available....but I hope it will be a nice surprise, and even if It doesn't happen I know royalcandy will still provide a satisfying conclusion in the end.
You have nothing to worry about. I've done many mistakes with my previous games so I learned my lesson. I won't rush anything. Everything is going like I planned.
The fact that they are finally saying a few things out in the open and debate what's going on with them doesn't mean I'll rush anything. The relationship still needs to progress a little bit. What I wanted to say is that in the upcoming episode if you've done too many bad decisions regarding Tris/Charlotte they will remain only as sister/mother and the possibility for a romantic route will be ended, just like I did with the other characters.

As for dad, there are three endings for him, but everything will depend on the player.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
great as alaway s on of the best dave ^^

question to a dave could you work psychologique caractere s a little be more ?

i mean see the point of view side of the girl and maybe some action how they plan it or react ?
I want the player to know only what the MC knows.
There are moments like the one with the kiss in the changing room where you see how Tris reacted, while the MC doesn't, but in the most part of the game I want the player to know only what MC knows, so that when a girl is confessing something, to be more genuine.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Hi guys,

PROGRESS STATUS

WHAT TO EXPECT

Best regards,
Jason
Yesss finally something sexual with tris?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
As for dad, there are three endings for him, but everything will depend on the player.
C’mon “Dad accepts his place as cuck” ending! :devilish:

“Look, son. Your mother is a good woman, who has needs, and I can’t get it up, so I need you to step up and take care of her where I can’t.”

*plot twist* Dad sees his wife and son getting it on, and his limp dick twitches :eek:

...excuse me. I'm not right in the head.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
C’mon “Dad accepts his place as cuck” ending! :devilish:

“Look, son. Your mother is a good woman, who has needs, and I can’t get it up, so I need you to step up and take care of her where I can’t.”

*plot twist* Dad sees his wife and son getting it on, and his limp dick twitches :eek:

...excuse me. I'm not right in the head.
Maybe you got one out of three endings. Who knows :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes