VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
Uhm…what?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if that is not progress, then I don’t know what it is.
Progress is when the 2 characters in question move the story along, not girl talk. Also she said she doesn't know how he feels about her, how can it be progress if only one person knows something in a relationship or hell neither of them know anything but we do know for sure that they both aren't on the same page yet. Basically its been the same for the past 3 updates brother being a perv as described by his sister and her teasing him for money. We're at the same point with his and her feelings for one another ever since she gave him that look when he first got his motorcycle and nothing has escalated aside from perversions. Which also brings us to the MC playing dumb when it comes to his sister but he can put 2 and 2 together when it comes to his mom, like every game on here involving incest has an MC who's dumb to advances from the opposite sex. Devs make me want to skip dialog just because of that and just watch the renders to see progress.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
i liked the update, you can tell charlotte and Denise are going to be fighting for MC's attention and who can seduce him first, but i thought there was supposed to be 2 sex scenes in this update, i only remember one with his boss. where was the other one?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
oh I am not wrong saying the game has some 3D scenes, right?

in a future update you should add a choice in options menu to enable/disable 3D. I feel like my eye problems are enhanced lol if I don't use 3D glasses. witch btw I don't have those glasses.

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
i liked the update, you can tell charlotte and Denise are going to be fighting for MC's attention and who can seduce him first, but i thought there was supposed to be 2 sex scenes in this update, i only remember one with his boss. where was the other one?
i only saw that one too but it might depend on your choices that were made previously, seems like from the pics there would be one with his first girlfriend.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
After this update i really start to fear that nothing will ever happen with mom or in many years maybe.
There was already an option to close her path at the beginning of episode 2, then guess what !!, Denise arrives and it's quite clear that she is here to be some kind of replacement for mom's path.
Ok she's beautiful, fun and sexy but i feel that she will be more of a way to get rid of mom as a LI. It will still be incest but in a lesser way, more acceptable because dad is still here also and what happened at the end of the previous update was a way to say "ok stop it now it's going too far".
I think we have been fooled to think that something could really happen with mom, i think she will remain a tease at least as dad is still around.
So i'm pissed right now, because now Denise is between us and will take all the interest i guess. Mom will be put in a closet until further notice!
And there is another thing that i didn't like, its' that constant panning, left, right, up, down, it could seem nice but it's just annoying if there is too much of it.
So that update was quite beautiful but let me with a bad feeling, i was so close with mom and now she's fading away !:cry:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
After this update i really start to fear that nothing will ever happen with mom or in many years maybe.
There was already an option to close her path at the beginning of episode 2, then guess what !!, Denise arrives and it's quite clear that she is here to be some kind of replacement for mom's path.
Ok she's beautiful, fun and sexy but i feel that she will be more of a way to get rid of mom as a LI. It will still be incest but in a lesser way, more acceptable because dad is still here also and what happened at the end of the previous update was a way to say "ok stop it now it's going too far".
I think we have been fooled to think that something could really happen with mom, i think she will remain a tease at least as dad is still around.
So i'm pissed right now, because now Denise is between us and will take all the interest i guess. Mom will be put in a closet until further notice!
And there is another thing that i didn't like, its' that constant panning, left, right, up, down, it could seem nice but it's just annoying if there is too much of it.
So that update was quite beautiful but let me with a bad feeling, i was so close with mom and now she's fading away !:cry:
Less Denise, more Charlotte.

Reactions: ARB582 and Xabder

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Sadly, I agree with you. This had all sorts of spicy potential at first, but this Dev team obviously opted to play it safe instead. This is turning into one of those games that you don't bother looking at more than once a year.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Or maybe Denise just the right push Charlotte needed. But who knows?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of No More Money S2E2 gold with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheats mod
I unlocked the gallery too.
Usual gestures etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run

Attached file used to unlock gallery, nothing flash. View attachment 1470744
Updated my unofficial Android port to s2 e2 gold

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Or maybe Denise just the right push Charlotte needed. But who knows?
I just noticed that in chapter 5 when Tris comes back from the shower and changes into her clothes and the player gets the option to look while she changes.

There is the variable "ep5_trisChange" which doesn't set to True as it should if the player looks because it was written as "$ep5_trisChange == True" instead of "$ep5_trisChange = True".

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
I don't understand why people want the story to be rushed. There are plenty of games where sex scenes are abundant but have no proper development between characters causing the game to lose its appeal quickly... Let the dev tell the story they want to tell... There are plenty of routes to try either way.
Wanting progress + Content = Rushed???? Since when? The problem is people are getting tired of the devs doing the same thing over and over again give you the main characters at the beginning of the game and tease,tease then drop a new character then hold off the progress on the main ones while the MC advances with some side chicks, then go back to the main characters for more teasing then introduce another character. Why can't there be progress with the main ones while introducing new characters at the same time?? They're already hoes,cheaters or whatever and most likely ends up with a harem or you get to chose the ones you want to continue with and ditch the others. Whats the difference in being a small hoe now only to gradually building up to be a bigger hoe. Hoe is a hoe lmao might as well be a big hoe the whole game.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes