• Added the mini games to the main game
Installation: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

MEGA
Please, can you update to : No More Money - S2 E2, GOLD EDITION

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Wolfgard

Feb 9, 2020
So this happened, I didn't intend to sit down and play through all the content so far but it was hard to not keep going. the renders look great and the music selected for the scenes was fantastic. I'd seriously give this a download if you haven't already.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Updated for S2E1
  • Added 4 scenes to the gallery

Features:
  • The choices highlighted green give points
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added the mini games to the main game
Installation: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

MEGA
please update mod for s2 e2 gold, thanks heap

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
In my opinion, the "tension" between Tris and MC, and Charlotte and MC started too soon... the last updates were only back and fourth without any progress in this department, now its obviously that this two relationships are meant to be a slow burn. Thats perfectly fine, and i prefer slow burns... but they have to start as that. But here the realtionships to the related girls starts with a fast pace... very flirty, even kissing and touching, and of course many looks at the private parts. slow burns start in different ways and are slowly progressing... in the last update we are going around in circles, or even going backwards.

No offense here, but i think the DEV isnt capable for doing slow burns... all the other relationships are very fast, one date, kiss, and than jump into sex and even saying i love you... no more than 4 scenes until that for Lisa (a virgin like girl with trust issues) for example...

In the other games of the DEV there are no slow burns either, i think he wants to try out to build a slow burn here, but it failed in my opinion. To make a good slow burn you have to start entirely different with the flirting and teasing and dont have to corss some lines, but they already has been crossed here, more than once...

Dont think there is a point to hold back anymore, in particular for Tris... Charlotte can hesitate a little more... is married, MC is her son ect... they crossed many lines already, but to hesitate a little more is ok here... But for Tris... the fact that they are bro/sis is already out of the window, and that many updates way back i think. But this stumbling in circles is no slow burn, its just annoying i think... sorry to be so harsh.

I really really love the game overall, i liked no more secrets too, but again, to write a slow burn relationship it has to start and progress in another way than here.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
In my opinion, the "tension" between Tris and MC, and Charlotte and MC started too soon... the last updates were only back and fourth without any progress in this department, now its obviously that this two relationships are meant to be a slow burn. Thats perfectly fine, and i prefer slow burns... but they have to start as that. But here the realtionships to the related girls starts with a fast pace... very flirty, even kissing and touching, and of course many looks at the private parts. slow burns start in different ways and are slowly progressing... in the last update we are going around in circles, or even going backwards.

No offense here, but i think the DEV isnt capable for doing slow burns... all the other relationships are very fast, one date, kiss, and than jump into sex and even saying i love you... no more than 4 scenes until that for Lisa (a virgin like girl with trust issues) for example...

In the other games of the DEV there are no slow burns either, i think he wants to try out to build a slow burn here, but it failed in my opinion. To make a good slow burn you have to start entirely different with the flirting and teasing and dont have to corss some lines, but they already has been crossed here, more than once...

Dont think there is a point to hold back anymore, in particular for Tris... Charlotte can hesitate a little more... is married, MC is her son ect... they crossed many lines already, but to hesitate a little more is ok here... But for Tris... the fact that they are bro/sis is already out of the window, and that many updates way back i think. But this stumbling in circles is no slow burn, its just annoying i think... sorry to be so harsh.

I really really love the game overall, i liked no more secrets too, but again, to write a slow burn relationship it has to start and progress in another way than here.
You LiKE BLUEBALLS ?? !!!!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Not working it's crashing, android 9 (emui)
Working on Android 10 (EMUI11)
Did you grant storage permissions when you first started it? Can you provide the log.txt or traceback.txt please.
This is my first port using RenPy 7.4.10.

Jan 14, 2018
Hello for some reason the game didn't continue from the last save and throw me out saying that the new update coming in October and etc... what to do guys?
should i start a new game?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hello for some reason the game didn't continue from the last save and throw me out saying that the new update coming in October and etc... what to do guys?
should i start a new game?
Did you use the WALKTHROUGH/GALLERY MOD?

If you did the mod is not updated yet, so it will end in Ep1 of S2

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
so what can we expect for the next update? another massage with mom or are there still love interests left which need to be introduced?
i apologize for my negative attitude and sarcastic tone but for me personally the characters' development dont go forward but backwards. do you remember the first massage at the beach where it didnt bother charlotte at all that the mc touched her breasts intentionally but somehow it bothered her during the second massage?
dont get me wrong guys. this game has breathtaking renders and the choice of music always fits perfectly but in terms of storyline it seems that the dev has absolutely no clue what he is doing.
if the next update has no visible progress for charlotte i will come back next year around christmas to enjoy the "fun" scenes with her even though i highly doubt that there will any in this amount of time

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes