VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
As i said, there is like one week of events and things get to a point with certain characters. After 7 weeks message, things are the same. I would say things didnt even burn for those 7 weeks, so those weeks are just an excuse to finally get to the maid outfit thing, and go on from there, with more peeping tom, and more unconfortable boners and dick closeups, which is consistent, but consistent doesnt mean good. In this case there is (or there are, but its actually 0) the same amount of consensual reciprocated sexual interactions with Tris that there were back in March.
While i do like slow burn, i agree, it doesn't feel like there is much progress with Charlotte and pretty much none at all with Tris.
With Charlotte we are pretty much at same point we were back at the beach, which was the first release iirc. There was some romantic progress with the date, but not much, although in her case it's more understandable as she is married, even if she is not all that happy.

Tris is, at least for me, the larger problem. It doesn't feel like there is progress with her at all, only the constant teasing...don't get me wrong, a bit of teasing is fine, but with Tris there is not much else, which get's annoying rather fast imo.
To make it worse, u are basically forced to pay her for getting teased (or she is pissed and her path will be closed)....that maid scene really took all romance/feelings out of it, instead it made me feel like i'm paying a hooker :cautious:

As for the Aunt, i like what i see so far, BUT her hair looks just bad imo, with a nice long ponytail it would look so much better than this....has our dear dev such a fetish for short hair, that we couldn't even get a long ponytail ? I already broke up with Emma after seeing her new hairstyle.

Last edited:
May 6, 2017
Tris is, at least for me, the larger problem. It doesn't feel like there is progress at all with her, only the constant teasing...don't get me wrong, a bit of teasing is fine, but with Tris there is not much else, which get's annoying rather fast imo.
To make it worse, u are basically forced to pay her for getting teased (or she is pissed and her path will be closed)....that maid scene really took all romance/feelings out of it, instead it made fell like a pay a hooker :cautious:
Well, let me tell you that you are not the only one who does not like the progression that Tris has so far in the game. In my opinion, she is one of the worst written romantic interests in the game mainly because of how she tries to use the MC, always trying to get money from him in addition to making fun of him every time.

Her development is blocked or closed if one decides not to pay or give her money every time she wants, which ultimately for some shows that there are almost no real romantic feelings towards our protagonist, and that we thought that our girlfriend was a golddigger, but our little sister did not steal her position ...

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Well, let me tell you that you are not the only one who does not like the progression that Tris has so far in the game. In my opinion, she is one of the worst written romantic interests in the game mainly because of how she tries to use the MC, always trying to get money from him in addition to making fun of him every time.

Her development is blocked or closed if one decides not to pay or give her money every time she wants, which ultimately for some shows that there are almost no real romantic feelings towards our protagonist, and that we thought that our girlfriend was a golddigger, but our little sister did not steal her position ...
I agree with you and Raziel_8 both. Seems like both of the girls that live with him Tris and Mom are the hardest to when in fact they both should be the easiest to have. Tris is nothing but a gold digger cock tease and having her development might be worth it just to relieve the HEADACHES she causes. Mom my not be the gold digger but she sure is being a cock tease! She wants MC in the worst possible way. At the start of the game Mom seemed to be just inches from just RAPING MC herself if something didn't happen soon. But then the relationship got cooled off, just to heat up again. It got to be burning hot between the two and 2 buckets of ice water got thrown on the relationship again with mom feeling guilty. Still not sure why she feels guilty the whole reason they are all in the mess they are in is Dad's fault.

To be honest I'm not even sure where the Dev is getting these Ideas from. No one likes to be constantly frustrated. Look at the girls MC does end up having sex with. He meets them and that day or at least just a few days later he is having sex with them. Hardly any build up at all!!! Yet the two women he has known most of his life there has to be build up??? WTF!!!! Tris and Mom secretly admit they are both in love with MC . The slow build ups should be with the girls/women he has just meet. NOT TRIS AND MOM

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm probably gonna be in a minority here but scene made me kind of dislike Tris
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I obviously didn't want her path closed I was just checking her reaction but now after seeing this maybe I will close it.
Yeah, that scene made me also dislike her...i play with ingame WT off and that was the scene i got...
She really comes off as a gold digger, more so cause she actually lost a bet, a bet which would have been rather expensive for the MC if he had actually lost it (a car for her iirc).

And if u look and agree to pay her, she immediately uses the MC to get get his money twice a week and making fun of him....

I honestly want to like her, but it's not easy...there isn't much except constant teasing, her making fun of the MC and her wanting money.
I'm really tempted to to just close her route in that scene. If Tris feelings are tied to her getting as much money as possible from the MC, i honestly just wanna say gtfo gold digger.

Last edited:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
She doesn't care about the money as much as she cares about hiding her feelings. She's more comfortable with him thinking its money, and not something more, that she's not ready to share yet. I imagine she's wrestling with her own thoughts and there's also a lot of projection onto the MC. That's how I see it, anyway.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of No More Money S2E2 gold with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheats mod
I unlocked the gallery too.
Usual gestures etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run
Mega
Edit: updated S2E2 build, fix for global try_create_folder not recognised
Attached file used to unlock gallery, nothing flash. View attachment 1470744
Hopefully fixed now. working on my main phone and an old android 6 phone (EMUI 4.0.3)

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
She doesn't care about the money as much as she cares about hiding her feelings. She's more comfortable with him thinking its money, and not something more, that she's not ready to share yet. I imagine she's wrestling with her own thoughts and there's also a lot of projection onto the MC. That's how I see it, anyway.
I mean, if she just want to hide her feelings she could just say, she's only doing it cause she lost the bet.
Makes even less sense that her path is closed if u don't pay her.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I get what you are saying. But if she doesn't come clean with her feelings somewhat at least. MC is going to just walk away and she will never have a chance. Be honest is what she doing not FRUSTRATING AS HELL?

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I mean, if she just want to hide her feelings she could just say, she's only doing it cause she lost the bet.
Makes even less sense that her path is closed if u don't pay her.
I don't know, to me the this episodes event with her makes sense. She wants the main character to peek her in that maid costume, so that she could get herself more secure that she is not alone with her own feelings towards the main character, and by reacting to her teasing the main character kind of "confirms" her thoughts and feelings that she is not the only one with the feelings. Obviously she then gets annoyed, angry and even offended when/if the main character doesn't pay attention to her teasing, as this is making it look like he doesn't "lust" after her after all and that she is alone with her feelings, and then she goes on to the rant about the money because she doesn't want to reveal her own cards/feelings to the main character. After all, Tris as a character is supposed to be barely 18 year old teen who is insecure about herself, doesn't have experience from the love life and is on top of that having these taboo feelings towards his own brother, something that is stigmatized as wrong, weird, forbidden and/or illegal by the society. So it wouldn't really fit into her character that she would be thinking about these things so rationally and have mature reactions to these things what is happening around her.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't know, to me the this episodes event with her makes sense. She wants the main character to peek her in that maid costume, so that she could get herself more secure that she is not alone with her own feelings towards the main character, and by reacting to her teasing the main character kind of "confirms" her thoughts and feelings that she is not the only one with the feelings. Obviously she then gets annoyed, angry and even offended when/if the main character doesn't pay attention to her teasing, as this is making it look like he doesn't "lust" after her after all and that she is alone with her feelings, and then she goes on to the rant about the money because she doesn't want to reveal her own cards/feelings to the main character. After all, Tris as a character is supposed to be barely 18 year old teen who is insecure about herself, doesn't have experience from the love life and is on top of that having these taboo feelings towards his own brother, something that is stigmatized as wrong, weird, forbidden and/or illegal by the society. So it wouldn't really fit into her character that she would be thinking about these things so rationally and have mature reactions to these things what is happening around her.
Not saying ur wrong.
But the little incident where the MC used her pics to masturbate in front of her was just a few days back and she was still pissed and didn't talk with the MC because of that...i mean how much evidence does she need to belive the MC lusts after her ?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Not saying ur wrong.
But the little incident where the MC used her pics to masturbate in front of her was just a few days back and she was still pissed and didn't talk with the MC because of that...i mean how much evidence does she need to belive the MC lusts after her ?
I get where you’re coming from. Well, she is insecure and not experienced in these type of situations, so she wants to be sure that there actually is more into that than just one off rub. Because it could’ve very well been just one fast rub to her pictures in that situation, and then the main character could’ve been done with it, so she didn’t want to expose herself to him with her feelings yet before being sure that there is more from main characters side than just one off. She is keeping it to herself so that the main character wouldn’t think bad about her, wouldn’t think that she’s stupid, weird etc. or that she wouldn’t embarass herself in front of him, wouldn’t get her feelings hurt and that he wouldn’t start to make fun of her with it, as he already is making fun of her and palying with her insecurities. As said she is barely 18 years old, and they still do have habit for these childish ways of thinking and acting instead of more mature ways.

Reactions: Shadow Emperor

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I get where you’re coming from. Well, she is insecure and not experienced in these type of situations, so she wants to be sure that there actually is more into that than just one off rub. Because it could’ve very well been just one fast rub to her pictures in that situation, and then the main character could’ve been done with it, so she didn’t want to expose herself to him with her feelings yet before being sure that there is more from main characters side than just one off. She is keeping it to herself so that the main character wouldn’t think bad about her, wouldn’t think that she’s stupid, weird etc. or that she wouldn’t embarass herself in front of him, wouldn’t get her feelings hurt and that he wouldn’t start to make fun of her with it, as he already is making fun of her and palying with her insecurities. As said she is barely 18 years old, and they still do have habit for these childish ways of thinking and acting instead of more mature ways.
Please her being barely 18 has nothing to do with it. I have known 40 year old women who act just like her. They are too afraid of getting their feelings hurt to be open and honest about their feelings. Thing is in the end since they never said anything or acted on those feelings. They still end up hurt along with feeling REGRET.

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
The reason everyone commenting on these is right is because it keeps going around in a circle lol. When the MC and tris were discussing her boyfriend material she looked at him like he could be the one for her and at the same time she mad fun/distaste of him after he said he cheated on his girlfriend even tho it was just a kiss (childish). Then she shows interest in what makes him aroused and he walked in on her and she saw his boner and then shows even more interest after catching him jerking off then more distaste of him jerking to her picture even tho she already knows he jerked off thinking of her before. They made a bet she lost and he showed interest multiple times of wanting to see her naked she makes fun of him then wants him to look at her to win "her" bet and if you try to keep your bet and not fall for hers that's the end of tris....... we go forwards only to go backwards one update after the other with both main characters. We may love the game but i don't know who likes being thrown for a loop, maybe some ppl just haven't realized it yet.

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes