VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hello for some reason the game didn't continue from the last save and throw me out saying that the new update coming in October and etc... what to do guys?
should i start a new game?
Did you use the WALKTHROUGH/GALLERY MOD?

If you did the mod is not updated yet, so it will end in Ep1 of S2

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
so what can we expect for the next update? another massage with mom or are there still love interests left which need to be introduced?
i apologize for my negative attitude and sarcastic tone but for me personally the characters' development dont go forward but backwards. do you remember the first massage at the beach where it didnt bother charlotte at all that the mc touched her breasts intentionally but somehow it bothered her during the second massage?
dont get me wrong guys. this game has breathtaking renders and the choice of music always fits perfectly but in terms of storyline it seems that the dev has absolutely no clue what he is doing.
if the next update has no visible progress for charlotte i will come back next year around christmas to enjoy the "fun" scenes with her even though i highly doubt that there will any in this amount of time

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Well,after that "7 weeks later" message, it turns out nothing happened to move things forward, which is kind of hard to believe seeing how things were scalating in the previous week or so.

I notice this annoying thing that i like to make fun of, and it happens always in Tris scenes:
The guy gets hard all the time, and instead of us getting to look at something worthy from her, we get to see his dick. And this happens basically all the time with few exceptions. And most of the time we even get a close up.

So yeah, the actual protagonist of Tris scenes is MCs dick. I mean, who doesnt like dicks right? GIVE ME MORE DICKS!! Lets all pay a suubscription to this dev so he can give us more dicks!!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Not working it's crashing, android 9 (emui)
Not working here too
Game crashing. No error logs
Wills747

Try it again?
I've just rebuilt it and uploaded new file, didn't change anything.
Uninstalled on my phone, removed the persistent folders and installed the new build.
All working from my end.
If the problem persists, go to /android/data/no.more.money/traceback.txt and upload that so i can get an idea about what is failing.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Mega
Try it again?
I've just rebuilt it and uploaded new file, didn't change anything.
Uninstalled on my phone, removed the persistent folders and installed the new build.
All working from my end.
If the problem persists, go to /android/data/no.more.money/traceback.txt and upload that so i can get an idea about what is failing.
Wills747
Still not working

Traceback pic here;

Reactions: Wills747

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Wanting progress + Content = Rushed???? Since when? The problem is people are getting tired of the devs doing the same thing over and over again give you the main characters at the beginning of the game and tease,tease then drop a new character then hold off the progress on the main ones while the MC advances with some side chicks, then go back to the main characters for more teasing then introduce another character. Why can't there be progress with the main ones while introducing new characters at the same time?? They're already hoes,cheaters or whatever and most likely ends up with a harem or you get to chose the ones you want to continue with and ditch the others. Whats the difference in being a small hoe now only to gradually building up to be a bigger hoe. Hoe is a hoe lmao might as well be a big hoe the whole game.
I agree on the part that introducing side chicks just ruins the pace for the main characters. I think there are already enough girls as it is. I hope aunt Denise is the last new girl since it is true it is getting a little bit crowded. What I meant was that I know some people just want to see the sex scene between characters as soon as they are introduced without seeing an actual relationship develop. The dev knows that the mother and sister are the two most important/popular characters so they need the most development to have a satisfying end with them. But yes, I do prefer when the focus is just in around 3 or 4 characters max since each character gets enough screen time that way with each update.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I agree on the part that introducing side chicks just ruins the pace for the main characters. I think there are already enough girls as it is. I hope aunt Denise is the last new girl since it is true it is getting a little bit crowded. What I meant was that I know some people just want to see the sex scene between characters as soon as they are introduced without seeing an actual relationship develop. The dev knows that the mother and sister are the two most important/popular characters so they need the most development to have a satisfying end with them. But yes, I do prefer when the focus is just in around 3 or 4 characters max since each character gets enough screen time that way with each update.
I agree but I have a feeling Aunt Denise is the key to MC finally getting MOM!! With Mom's halfhearted speech about how she and MC need to stop what they have been doing. That happened right before the Aunt arrived. Setting the stage. But the two sisters seem to be in competition with each other. I think Aunt Denise is going to get flirty and touchy feely with her Nephew and Mom is going to get JEALOUS!!!! Mom will end up trying to show MC she can flirty and excite him more then her sister can.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
honestly don't mind the slow-burn story, especially if the dev is consistently putting out updates every month
As i said, there is like one week of events and things get to a point with certain characters. After 7 weeks message, things are the same. I would say things didnt even burn for those 7 weeks, so those weeks are just an excuse to finally get to the maid outfit thing, and go on from there, with more peeping tom, and more unconfortable boners and dick closeups, which is consistent, but consistent doesnt mean good. In this case there is (or there are, but its actually 0) the same amount of consensual reciprocated sexual interactions with Tris that there were back in March.

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes