VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the timely update!
I wasn't to pleased about being intentionally drugged and forced to preform cunnilingus on my boss without the opportunity to refuse. I'm not saying I'd have refused, but the lack of choice is not cool dev. Definitely not cool. Which brings up the point that in the other path Katrina provides drugged chocolates to her partner.

You've placed Katrina firmly in the position of being an unscrupulous predator. Someone who can't be trusted. I don't see how the MC continues to work for her, without surrendering any semblance of agency.

I'll wait to see what rabbit you pull out of your hat, but at the moment I see a rock and a hard place with the plot firmly wedged in between.

Still love the game and await the November update.

Reactions: Max1276

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the timely update!
I wasn't to pleased about being intentionally drugged and forced to preform cunnilingus on my boss without the opportunity to refuse. I'm not saying I'd have refused, but the lack of choice is not cool dev. Definitely not cool. Which brings up the point that in the other path Katrina provides drugged chocolates to her partner.

You've placed Katrina firmly in the position of being an unscrupulous predator. Someone who can't be trusted. I don't see how the MC continues to work for her, without surrendering any semblance of agency.

I'll wait to see what rabbit you pull out of your hat, but at the moment I see a rock and a hard place with the plot firmly wedged in between.

Still love the game and await the November update.
You can refuse if you aren't on their "path". Basically having refused them before.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
They are his family and have been his family for 20 years. Don't know what society you're living in, but in the real world people can put up quite well with their family even without sex.
Having the hots for them is also as new for the MC as it is for his mom and sis. He catches himself looking at them in a way that makes himself uncomfortable quite a few times.

If anything it's all the other relationships, where the pacing is a little off. He goes from being at the verge of tears, because he kissed another girl, to being at work with his pants down, getting his dick fondled by his lesbian boss in the span of a day.
And only after the floodgates opened to being a cheating deviant, his long term girlfriend gets a proper introduction and turns into a likeable character.
But see you just made my WHOLE point for me!!! The game has this HOT .....cold relationship with Tris and Mom going back and forth over and over. Then at the same time he meets some new girl and it is wham bam....he is in bed with her having sex. My whole point about this game is NONE OF IT MAKES ANY SENSE!!! With the closeness of Tris, Mom and MC it should be them in bed together and I don't mean sleeping. Instead of some girl he meet at the gym. Or some girl (with her BITCH of a girlfriend) he sold an apartment to.

Reactions: Xabder

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
You can refuse if you aren't on their "path". Basically having refused them before.
Doesn't cut it. Being on her path doesn't necessarily mean I've given up all choice. New information about her, specifically that she's willing to lie about giving me drugs and then exploit that solely for her benefit, requires that additional choices be provided or agency is lost. The dev is free to write that story, but as players we decide if we accept it.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Doesn't cut it. Being on her path doesn't necessarily mean I've given up all choice. New information about her, specifically that she's willing to lie about giving me drugs and then exploit that solely for her benefit, requires that additional choices be provided or agency is lost. The dev is free to write that story, but as players we decide if we accept it.
Fair enough. Especially since the MC can say no if we aren't fucking them. Just thought I should let you know how to avoid the scene with what the game currently allows us to do.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
NONE OF IT MAKES ANY SENSE!
As RoyalCandy has explained multiple times already, he is making a more realistic story here than the googoogaagaa shit that ICSTOR or most of the other incest devs are making where the family members are basically jumping on your dick already from the first scene of the game. Of course the incest part is supposed to be harder one to achieve than some random chicks, what the hell. That's basically how it would go down in the real life too if somebody outside Alabama would try it.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Choosing her also means you have to put up with her attitude.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I don't really mind the slow burn with the "family" members, that's expected even tho I'll admit that at the beginning of the game it seemed like things will move much quicker. What I didn't like this update, as couple other people said, was the reaction of Tris when you don't peek at her. I just wanted to see how she'll respond, I still wanted to continue her path but that single scene made me dislike her to a point where I'm probably gonna close her path. I don't know if I misunderstood or something but I have so many problems with her reaction.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
As RoyalCandy has explained multiple times already, he is making a more realistic story here than the googoogaagaa shit that ICSTOR or most of the other incest devs are making where the family members are basically jumping on your dick already from the first scene of the game. Of course the incest part is supposed to be harder one to achieve than some random chicks, what the hell. That's basically how it would go down in the real life too if somebody outside Alabama would try it.

There is nothing realistic about the story since it operates on the premise you are the only guy in town. There is no hard part to achieve. Waiting for the update with the incest sex is not a hard thing to achieve and is not gameplay, even if it is 50 updates from now. There are no adversaries to overcome, or competition for the woman. thats why it's boring. The only thing you do is wait for the scenes to finally happen.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
The game is fun, enjoy the different choices,
On their path! I know in the game what that means however in real life anyone can flirt does not mean their on anyone's path
Dev wants more like life then flirting does not always lead to sex.

I have played one play through where Mc only has sex with the Girlfriend (as best as possible) and working for Darlene. I think DEV misses real life results here. as not everyone rejected will hate MC.

The scene where you are drugged with the chocolate is just like being in a club and someone spikes your drink you don't know until its too late. The problem is the results of being drugged.

Was it intended for her and MC to do what they did. I think so but why? Are they both in on it? and only the MC the victim. the pay is too good for the work even his mom thinks so. what is to come.

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes