VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
I've stayed loyal to Emma due to my moral compass of what I would do IRL, but I'm wondering is it possible to fuck/date others/aka cheat without hurting her, or am I locked in to being faithful and potentially pissing off other RO/LI by rejecting them by telling the truth? (like Lisa and her friend hate you if you try to just be friends.)

I like the game but hate when we the players are forced to start games with preexisting significant others forcing us to be a cheater/prick or stuck with someone we may not prefer when introduced to new love intrests that are more our taste.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I've stayed loyal to Emma due to my moral compass of what I would do IRL, but I'm wondering is it possible to fuck/date others/aka cheat without hurting her, or am I locked in to being faithful and potentially pissing off other RO/LI by rejecting them by telling the truth? (like Lisa and her friend hate you if you try to just be friends.)

I like the game but hate when we the players are forced to start games with preexisting significant others forcing us to be a cheater/prick or stuck with someone we may not prefer when introduced to new love intrests that are more our taste.
Is it possible to date others (cheat)? Pretty much. You can keep your relationship with Emma (GF) and cheat on her with Lisa or Lauren. Even date Lisa or Lauren and keep a path open for the other.

Cheating without hurting others? Doesn't seem it would be possible, although till last version there are no consequences.

syc1980

Dec 8, 2018
It's difficult for me to speak negatively about this game because I was really loving it at the initial release and I still firmly believe this game has the best soundtrack out of any other game I've come across on here. But.... this game is starting to take on all the frustrating characteristic traits of cock teasing like A Mother, A Wife, with great renders, plentiful updates but little progress towards the goal. You can call it, "realistic" development or "grinding" or "slow burn story-driven" but I just see it as milking out a project to extend that subscription.

I play games to bypass realism. If I wanted a "realistic" taboo relationship, I would just pursue it in real life.

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
Updated for S2E2
  • Added 2 scenes to the gallery

Features:
  • The choices highlighted green give points
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added the mini games to the main game
Installation: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

MEGA
scrappy error doesn't occur using the other mod. Please check.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2018
I have played the previous game NMS and all of the characters in that game were well designed. The same is true for this game as well but the Trish is my favorite character. I usually skip through the game and only read her and her moms scene dialogues :p

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes