VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
how can i get Tris maid scene it always says that her path is closed what did i do wrong?
You didn't gave her the attention she needs. She doesn't want to admit it, but she likes the attention the MC is giving and when she tried her best to be sexy for the mc he didn't even cared. It's not nice to be in her place in that moment.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You didn't gave her the attention she needs. She doesn't want to admit it, but she likes the attention the MC is giving and when she tried her best to be sexy for the mc he didn't even cared. It's not nice to be in her place in that moment.
I mean, u are the dev so it's kind of a moot point to argue with u.

But at least from my view as a player, the scene plays different:
Tris and MC made a bet: she gets a car if he loses, if he wins she will clean in a maid dress for a certain amount of time.

At the first time she should clean, she don't want to hold up her end of the bet and wants to made a new bet, so she gets money from the MC (at which point i was annoyed that she doesn't stand true to the bet).
I'm not saying she doesn't enjoy the attentionfrom the MC, or that she trys to hide her feelings, but at this point she could do both, if she just hold up her end of the bet, so the new bet is cause she wants money.

The Mc clearly paid attention to her at the begin, as he comes into his room, comments on her legs etc.
In that scene it is pretty clear Tris want to win her bet and trys to tempt him, pretty obviously at that, so he look and loses. As the MC i don't want to lose the bet, that has nothing to do with not caring.

She trys her best to win and if the MC doesn't fall to her obvious tempting she is pissed cause she lost the bet and got no money, which she makes pretty clear if u don't look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That u also close her path with that nice image, translates to me, that her feelings are tied to her getting money.
For me it isn't even about the money, if she needs some and ask she can have it, after all she is family, it's natural to help. But that scene portrait her extremly money hungry and if she doesn't get what she wanted for once her feelings are gone, that makes her look really cheap imo.

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the question here is...will this evolve into a cool harem story or will everything blast like a bomb,what i think will happen....and this gets disapointing cause you sabotage it to the end...wouldnt it be much cooler if he gets all the girls at the end and ends happy and emptied!? i bet it ends in a drama where he stands at the end without any of the girls...like -we had a good time but everything thats good has to end anytime ,cause your a lying cheater...i pray it doesn´t but have very little hope....even all this ...good story,maybe a lil too slow but good...good luck for the future...i wait what comes next (y) :cool:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
She is HIS sister. He has a girlfriend. He shouldn't be giving her attention. Besides everytime you turn around MC is giving the little gold digger money. Sorry dev but the way you have written her character she isn't very likeable AT ALL! Besides it isn't like she goes out of her way to be charming, loving and nice to MC.

Just cause she is in love with MC, desired him and craved him long before they moved (Just like Charlotte). Why should they be together. She is a very pretty and sexy girl on the outside. On the inside she is BITCH at least from what she has shown MC since they moved. Like the move was his fault. She should be treating Dad like shit since it is all his fault. But they never even interact during the game.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
After choosing "I don't think we went to far" with Charlotte, I got this error:
Looking for '"check_flags" with the search bar did not find anything.

EDIT: Happens again later in the game. Tris' path is, according to another error message, when she appears in the red skirt, also not defined. Tried different saves. Deleted this updated, I will retry a later update with hopefully less bugs.

Last edited:

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Stumbled into this game a bit ago.

Several games use a similar MILF model as the mom in this game. That's fine by me, because this is one of my favorite character models around. Can't wait to see if the mom has any sex scenes. Looks like this is updated frequently, too. Liked the creator's game No More Secrets; hopefully this is as good.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Stumbled into this game a bit ago.

Several games use a similar MILF model as the mom in this game. That's fine by me, because this is one of my favorite character models around. Can't wait to see if the mom has any sex scenes. Looks like this is updated frequently, too. Liked the creator's game No More Secrets; hopefully this is as good.
I wouldn't hold my breath on Mom sex scenes. Seems the Dev believes MC and Mom can't just jump in bed together even if they have known each other all of MC's life and Mom has been having feelings for MC since BEFORE the move. But MC can meet some other girl and in a short time be banging the hell out of her

snakie2

May 18, 2019
I like the music play pretty much during the MC applys the suncream on his Mom,can someone tells what's the name of the music ?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I wouldn't hold my breath on Mom sex scenes. Seems the Dev believes MC and Mom can't just jump in bed together even if they have known each other all of MC's life and Mom has been having feelings for MC since BEFORE the move. But MC can meet some other girl and in a short time be banging the hell out of her
I would not bet on it. In an earlier game her did not believe that.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Have a look at
He does not believe it per se. Might be different in this special case, of course.
Well in this case he actually said it in a reply to one of my post about MC and Mom. Something like they couldn't just jump into bed together over night. But if you take in account Mom's book she has been writing for a while (MC being the main love interest in the book) it hasn't been over night. But Mom has been fantasying about them being together for a while. Plus it seems the Dev is ok with the just jumping into bed if it is someone besides Mom and Tris.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Well in this case he actually said it in a reply to one of my post about MC and Mom. Something like they couldn't just jump into bed together over night. But if you take in account Mom's book she has been writing for a while (MC being the main love interest in the book) it hasn't been over night. But Mom has been fantasying about them being together for a while. Plus it seems the Dev is ok with the just jumping into bed if it is someone besides Mom and Tris.
Sorry, I guess I got you wrong. I saw the focus at "into bed" and not at "just jump". I guess, you are right then. The fast and thoughtless jump does not seem to happen.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Sorry, I guess I got you wrong. I saw the focus at "into bed" and not at "just jump". I guess, you are right then. The fast and thoughtless jump does not seem to happen.
My point is and was that this thing between MCMom and Tris isn't an over night thing. It has been building for a while. It didn't just start the day they moved. It has been building for years before the move. Someone would have to be blind not to see that. Yet the story between them all just keeps getting HOT......cold.........HOT......cold to the point it is getting FRUSTRATING as HELL!!! Tris is becoming such a gold digging bitch to MC that soon she will become a hated character. Then there is MOM I was told by the Dev that in the real world Mom wouldn't just jump in to bed with MC. Ok but let's be honest. Mom is GORGEOUS, SEXY, HOT, DESIRABLE....ect ect but also VERY VERY SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED! So in the real world Mom would be very close to jumping into bed with a Neighbor, 1 (or more) of Dad's partners, Mail man......there would be men all over trying to get into her panties.....All which would just use her for sex. Where as MC would love and cherish her.

Think back to the scene at the business party. Dad and his partners all talking about how slutty their wives were. With the wives and Mom just standing there. The wives were all slutty bimbos where as Mom was a WORK OF ART! Tell me one of those Partners wouldn't have been thinking about making Mom his..........Hell they all probably were. Yes i realize it is just a game. But if the Dev is going to use the real world to justify why he hasn't brought Mom and MC together yet. He needs to think about all that could be happening while that part of the story is on hold.

Reactions: Mayonesa

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
My point is and was that this thing between MCMom and Tris isn't an over night thing. It has been building for a while. It didn't just start the day they moved. It has been building for years before the move. Someone would have to be blind not to see that. Yet the story between them all just keeps getting HOT......cold.........HOT......cold to the point it is getting FRUSTRATING as HELL!!! Tris is becoming such a gold digging bitch to MC that soon she will become a hated character. Then there is MOM I was told by the Dev that in the real world Mom wouldn't just jump in to bed with MC. Ok but let's be honest. Mom is GORGEOUS, SEXY, HOT, DESIRABLE....ect ect but also VERY VERY SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED! So in the real world Mom would be very close to jumping into bed with a Neighbor, 1 (or more) of Dad's partners, Mail man......there would be men all over trying to get into her panties.....All which would just use her for sex. Where as MC would love and cherish her.

Think back to the scene at the business party. Dad and his partners all talking about how slutty their wives were. With the wives and Mom just standing there. The wives were all slutty bimbos where as Mom was a WORK OF ART! Tell me one of those Partners wouldn't have been thinking about making Mom his..........Hell they all probably were. Yes i realize it is just a game. But if the Dev is going to use the real world to justify why he hasn't brought Mom and MC together yet. He needs to think about all that could be happening while that part of the story is on hold.
Charlotte does say a couple of times she would not cheat on her husband they are also in a new place where she does not know anyone, apart from the Aunt, as she is sexually frustrated I am not sure she would be to eager to jump into bed with just anyone. I cant wait much longer for MC and Charlotte to get it on ;)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Charlotte does say a couple of times she would not cheat on her husband they are also in a new place where she does not know anyone, apart from the Aunt, as she is sexually frustrated I am not sure she would be to eager to jump into bed with just anyone. I cant wait much longer for MC and Charlotte to get it on ;)
No she doesn't no anyone. But she is GORGEOUS. Neighbors would have seen them moving in. Seen HER!!! Not to mention how packed those houses are together. When she is in the backyard someone would see her. So in reality wouldn't some neighbor, once everyone else is gone, come over to introduce himself? Offering her any and ALL the help she could need?

I brought up Dad's partners. In reality one of them would have been over to the house the very next day. Checking if Charlotte was ok. After all she did leave the party early and upset. So one would have seen that and offer a shoulder for support.

How many women have said " I will never cheat" just to end up Cheating??? Charlotte is only human after all and she needs Affection and needs to feel loved and desired. Dad doesn't give her any of that, AND HE ISN"T GOING TOO EITHER!!! So if you factor in the other men that we never see in the game, MC better hurry up and make her HIS before someone else Takes her as THEIRS!!

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I like the music play pretty much during the MC applys the suncream on his Mom,can someone tells what's the name of the music ?
Too Close, by Peter Spacey & Dany Feels.

You can find all audio tracks in the game\audio folder, by the way.

fatiht

Apr 2, 2021
Great story, great character developments. I love everything about the game. Looking forward to next update.

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes