4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

laliandra

May 2, 2019

But yea it's a figure of speech to say that an afternoon was all that it took for me to do it. "I bumped my head 3x today alone "

Advanced English terminology 101. But I think you mentioned somewhere English was not your first language so it's all good, other users on the other hand..
alone means by yourself. the word you're looking for is only.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpikeZg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Indeed hence :p at the end, I've seen it all on a pirate forum ;)
In another thread there is a guy getting mad at a dev for not giving them free stuff then said he was glad he's not a patron anymore when he treats his players like that.

A patron that had access to all content.

He's mad because people not paying anything have to wait.

Another bright spark facepalmed my post calling him out.

We see it all.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
I'm struggling to keep up with this end of august. All my favourite games are getting released one by one and my body is struggling to keep up. The will is strong but the flesh is weak.
Yeah, but the great news is that if one of the game finishes on an annoying cliffhanger (concerning characters or path you care about) you just forget about that specific game and go to the next one (it makes the wait easier for the game with the cliffhanger since you dont really think about it that much anymore). Yes i'm talking about BADIK.

Question for everyone, What do you guys think are the secrets for each of the important people around Brian (i'm talking about Jeanne, Amie, the cop dude, Lizzie, etc..) ?

I got another question : Do you guys know which girls will get content in this update ?

Reactions: DaweFan69

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
Question for everyone, What do you guys think are the secrets for each of the important people around Brian (i'm talking about Jeanne, Amie, the cop dude, Lizzie, etc..) ?

I got another question : Do you guys know which girls will get content in this update ?

The secret about Jeanne is that she is you mother

And the girls i thing is Amie, Anastasia, Mahabbah and a little of Jeanne

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
The incest patch revealed that secret, she has 2 secrets (i think) but only 1 without the I-Patch.
Question for you ? Do you have runs where you only do (or try to do) shit with one girl. Like for example Amie or Jeane ? Also, who is Anastasia ? (I really dont remember who she is)

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah, but the great news is that if one of the game finishes on an annoying cliffhanger (concerning characters or path you care about) you just forget about that specific game and go to the next one (it makes the wait easier for the game with the cliffhanger since you dont really think about it that much anymore). Yes i'm talking about BADIK.

Exactly, I have a 4 game rotation right now with all updates coming out this week lol

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes